Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) (46325 Views)

Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) / D'banj Giving Testimony In Church In 2007 After Winning His First MTV Award / Linda Ikeji Dances Inside Her Car In Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by ZoeyJ(f): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
btw una wey like free airtime. Check the link in my profile. no use big boy miss this offer. It came out yesterday or so

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by collitexnaira(m): 5:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nawa oo, and i dey the same naija with this kind girl wey don buy 15 cars for f&f
Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by perryy(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
UrbanExotica:

Rip English

RIP. The queen must hear this.
Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by Yankiss(m): 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2018
ZoeyJ:
Now she's smiling to the bank
And you are smiling jealously, lol. Dnt mind me, u will be better than LI. Just believe. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by Follygunners: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2018
Epitome of okoro stupidity! Arrogant savages!
Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by joey150(m): 5:55pm On Jun 23, 2018
Na so. How everybody one take make am?

You are where you are because not everybody can be there. If we all could, whatever it is you are doing wouldn't be special and your story wouldn't make it to nairaland.

While we should all try to make the best out of life, most of us are still going to have to accept that we all can't have fabulous success stories and tales to tell. And that's perfectly fine too..

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by ZoeyJ(f): 5:56pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yankiss:

And you are smiling jealously, lol. Dnt mind me, u will be better than LI. Just believe. grin
Believe..... mmm

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by Folashade2016(f): 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2018
I just so much love this lady. Linda giving them as e dey hot.

see my SIGNATURE
Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by INFOTECH2: 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2018
Bigmugu:
@NAIRATREND

Celebrity blogger Linda Ikeji Shares hilarious story of a Car she couldn’t afford back in 2007.

Read story below :-

I bought this car in 2007. It cost 700k back then but I made a down payment of 350k to pay the remaining 3 months later. After 3 months, I’d been able to pay only 100k of the remaining 350k & the car owner came to my house one day to seize the car. Lol. I can laugh now but it wasn’t funny back then. I remember my dad followed me to the man’s house to beg for him to return it to me and give me more time. The man refused. So I was carless for about 2 months but because I knew how important having a car was to my business (I was always running around), I knew it was top priority to raise the balance..
I had a modeling agency back then and so I started going to bother all the ad agencies owing me money.

I became a nuisance at their offices…lol. Before I’d wait for them to call and ask me to come collect my cheque but now, I wanted the money now now. Some managed to give me, some didn’t but I was finally able to raise the 250k balance & got my car back.
Fast forward to 5 years later. Between 2012 to 2018, I’ve probably bought about 15 cars for family, friends and staff. And none was 700k…lol.

Seeing this photo again brought back memories and reminded me of how God works. And how your life can change from not having enough to having so much, you can share with others.

You life can change for the better in an instant and that instant can last forever. Just remember to always hold on to God. He’s watching. He’s seeing your struggles and one day, He’ll hold your hands and never let go. .
God is holding my hand so much right now that I was able to solely finance lindaikeji.tv from advertising money made from another platform he blessed me with…lindaikejisblog. All the crazy equipment we have, studios, office, mansion, content, manpower etc was solely financed 100% by LIB.

God works in ways we sometimes don’t understand! He can make you wait. I waited for 14 years. He hasn’t forgotten you. Be patient. He listens. He’s watching. And He will eventually come to hold your hands when it’s your turn. And when he does, your life will never be the same. Just never stop believing in Him. Your time is near. I declare God’s enormous blessings into your life. Say amen!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BkXJ3NFD5Dj/?hl=en

Inspired to take action
Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by Folashade2016(f): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2018

see my SIGNATURE
Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by Folashade2016(f): 5:58pm On Jun 23, 2018

see my SIGNATURE
Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by yungkesh(m): 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2018
What is our business and u were nt fine back den sef.
Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by tartar9(m): 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2018
Okay
You've codedly sent the message.
All she really wants to say is that she'very bought 15 cars for family, friends and staffs sad
Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by Yankiss(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
ZoeyJ:

Believe..... mmm
Yes. Believe. Linda was a no name a decade ago. Nothing grantees she will stay afloat in the next decades. The reigning names in the past are no where to be found today. Small kids do not knw that Abiola was at a time synonymous with money. Now it is Dangote. Believe and u will be among those to control the next decade.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by Ola9292(m): 6:04pm On Jun 23, 2018
God is indeed great. Waiting patiently for my own turn
Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by Yankiss(m): 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
ZoeyJ:

Believe..... mmm
Yes. Believe. Linda was a no name a decade ago. Nothing guarantees she will stay afloat in the next decades. The reigning names in the past are no where to be found today. Small kids do not knw that Abiola was at a time synonymous with money. Now it is Dangote. Believe and u will be among those to control the next decade.
Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by Mryacks: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2018
Good prayerful words by her..
Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by ChimuchiYola(f): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Oh No,,,, Not again

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by ZoeyJ(f): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2018
Yankiss:

Yes. Believe. Linda was a no name a decade ago. Nothing guarantees she will stay afloat in the next decades. The reigning names in the past are no where to be found today. Small kids do not knw that Abiola was at a time synonymous with money. Now it is Dangote. Believe and u will be among those to control the next decade.
Awe you've said well.
Thanks for the heads up

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by xtborn(m): 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Amen and Amen! Thank you Jesus for your awesomeness!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by Adefemiaderoju1: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2018
Between 2012 to 2018 haba can you showed us how you acquired your money by showing us your tax income since then, then I can thank God for your life and be inspiration to other.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by melodyogonna(m): 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

To be frank her blog is reek of voids ___nothing like numerous comments like nairaland, no ads anywhere,
you will wonder is this kind of blog drive her home billions of naira undecided
blogs don't normally have many comments, Nairaland is a discussion forum not a blog.
BTW there are multiple AdSense ads on her blog

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by HARDDON: 6:13pm On Jun 23, 2018
I read this and smiled as I always do when I'm faced with challenging times.

I always laugh them off as people around would go wondering if I'm alright. " how can he be faced with this huge challenge and he still laughs, still goes to church, dances and worships God like he ain't the one going through that.

Little did they know why I always laugh.

In my mind, I always go thinking: " this is going to be one hell of a divine motivational talk to some teenagers sometimes in the future. So I put myself in their shoes and laugh at the moment.

Get to a point where nothing bothers you. For in the mist of lack and his disciples worries in the wilderness, Jesus said to them: " Tell the people to sit down" ( and worry not). "for he himself knew what to do" 3 loaves 2 fishes? That is a miracle! That lil thing in your hand is the miracle you looking for!

Even in the mist of the raging storm and their boat was getting floaded, he was asleep, peacefully. Then he woke and spoke forth " Peace! Be Still! " never forget to pray. And speak forth what you want to see in your life and biz daily.

There are scriptures I hold very dear:

1. Gen 12:2( that is God's covenant with me.) And no matter what I go through, he would always come through. Ama live in that moment to the fullest. An idea whose time has come cannot be held bound. Whoohoo!

2. Psalm 23 Gen 8:22, Luke 11:13 Mat 6:30-34

3. Num 23:19

Apply the talent you have and Clive to God while at it, you can't be poor. For as a father, it is his responsibility to supply all our needs according to his riches in glory!

No, I'm not a preacher man. Was born a worshipper! cool

....Scriptural Sense Pill!

* wink wink

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by AreaFada2: 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2018
I have learnt to take what I hear with a pinch of salt.
There is always some secret behind wealth.

Remember wealth is not always from God, so anybody can quote God, God.

Good luck to her.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by spencekat(m): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2018
I enjoyed reading this piece of motivation.According to ODM,hold in,hold out.
Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by Acidosis(m): 6:20pm On Jun 23, 2018
Am I the only one who finds this message very offensive and disgusting?

What's the meaning of "and none was 700k lol"??

What's the young man supposed to do? Leave you to continue to drive a car you couldn't afford at that time?

This message like others is totally not necessary. Everybody will not be as rich as you are. Before your career started, some have been working like elephant and serving that same God you claim to serve yet they're nowhere near success.

The secret of your success is simple: you started blogging at the early stage (one of, if not, the first dedicated bloggers in Nigeria) and you stayed true to your calling while Google pays. That's all.

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by Jabarzee(m): 6:22pm On Jun 23, 2018
Nairaland more better than Linda ikeji
Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by ChristineC: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

To be frank her blog is reek of voids ___nothing like numerous comments like nairaland, no ads anywhere,
you know nothing, candydaddy
Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by Excuzeme: 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
sad

AreaFada2:
I have learnt to take what I hear with a pinch of salt.
There is always some secret behind wealth.

Remember wealth is not always from God, so anybody can quote God, God.

Good luck to her.

Linda knows what she really does for a living, including 'Soft-Blackmail'. The blog is just a legitimating-smoke-screen, undecided undecided

Meanwhile, show us your HUSBAND, we have seen enough of your Cars, abeg.
grin grin grin

****watch as husband-less Oloshos try to strangle me***** cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 6:27pm On Jun 23, 2018
owomida1:
Na so Nairabet change my life too.

one minute you are a poor broke azz who can't buy matches, next day you can afford a Lexus E350

Such is life.

God help me o cry cry I have been knocking
Re: Linda Ikeji: "My First Car In 2007 And The Story Behind It" (Photo) by Yankiss(m): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2018
ZoeyJ:

Awe you've said well.
Thanks for the heads up
U are welcome. God never created us to suffer limitations. All limitations are man made. Linda could never have found her level without believing she could. We to some extent determine what we become. God blesses our hustle. Fact is, u can never be if u never believed u can. Can do and can be spirit will take you really far. If Linda is sincere, she will say it loud that she isn't where she aimed at, even today. So Failure shouldnt be a deterrent. Nobody ever won wout failing. The greatest in history failed several times but had one thing in common. They never gave up.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Joshua's New Lion Tattoo On His Middle Finger (Photos) / A Lady Finally Appears On Hushpuppi's Instagram Page (Photos) / 'Mercy Aigbe Sleeping With My Husband When Her Son Was 5' - Oluwafunsho Asiwaju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.