Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Make Legal Daily income from Paxful. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Make Legal Daily income from Paxful. (3274 Views)

How To Make Extra Income From Your Phone / Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng / New Scam Method On Paxful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Make Legal Daily income from Paxful. by Thegoodlife300: 1:50pm On Jun 23, 2018
PAXFUL, NICKNAMED "THE UBER OF BITCOIN" REMAINS THE BEST AND MOST SECURED PLATFORM TO BUY BITCOIN ONLINE.

https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin/index?affiliate=AZ3k3GD4kbE

Paxful, the “Uber of Bitcoin”, was founded in the summer of 2015 by Ray Youssef and Artur Schaback. The company is based in 3422 Old Capitol Trail, Wilmington, Delaware. It became widely known in that same year after they helped sex workers to accept Bitcoin as payment system after Visa and Mastercard stopped lending their services to Backpage.

The site is a P2P Bitcoin buy/sell site, similar to LocalBitcoins, where anyone in the world can trade fiat for Bitcoin or viceversa. The only exception and jurisdiction where they cannot operate is the state of New York as they do not have the required BitLicense.

Even though the site is not focused on a specific region, some countries like the USA, China, Nigeria, India and Russia are highlighted in their homepage, in “How to buy Bitcoin in …” sections.

Setting up an account on the site is easy and can be done in two ways: automatically, after providing an e-mail not yet registered in their database during the checkout in a buying process or, by filling directly the registration form available on their website. Besides clicking the confirmation link sent to the registered email, users are also asked to set two security questions.

Users can alternatively verify their mobile phone number and activate SMS notifications. While they can opt for being notified of a broad range of activity related to their account via email, only alerts about critical movements are sent via SMS.

Notifications sent via email are not encrypted and they even send passwords as plain text. An automatically assigned password is given to users that register as they buy Bitcoin (providing just their email address) and they are not forced to change it after they first log in.

How selling works on Paxful?
The minimum amount that the site allows any vendor to offer is 0.001 BTC, no matter their verification level. The site charges a 1% fee on any sell, taken automatically from the user wallet and sent into escrow along with the amount to be bought by a client during a trade.

The site has an internal reputation system that allows users to rate their experience with each other during a trade. Once a particular vendor has reached 50 trades with more than 20 different partners, he can apply to become a verified vendor if he has high responsiveness and his success score is over 33%. The feature is only available to Americans, Canadians, Australians and Europeans. The verification process takes up-to seven days and the requirements have had slight changes since the platform launch. To read more about the process, check the corresponding entry on the Paxful knowledge base, here.

How buying works on Paxful?
Technically, a user can buy with any currency and pay with a wide variety of methods ranging from bank transfers and credit / debit cards to a broad number of gift cards and cash deposits. Perhaps, in practice, since the site works in a P2P fashion, there are not offers for all the possible combinations. As an example, a quick search for offers in Fijian Dollar or Korean Won yielded no results.

There are no offers for KRW, I did not see that coming!

While the site is open to buy with any currency, only Bitcoin may be sold. There are no fees for the buyer, but it should be taken into account that for uncommon payment methods the conversion rate is usually far lower than the market price, which in other words means that the buyer pays a commission to the seller.

As we were not able to buy with FJD, we received this generous offer: receiving barely 61% of what we would pay in USD. Also the best place to trade giftcards like iTunes gift card, Google gift card etc.

I have personally been using this platform to buy and sell bitcoin since 2017 without issues.

NOTE: PLEASE TAKE YOUR TIMES TO READ SITE TERMS AND CONDITION BEFORE TRADING, ALSO IT IS ADVISABLE TO ONLY PETRONISE VENDORS WITH HIGH TRADE RATING OR FOLLOW THE LINK BELLOW TO REGISTER AND BUY FROM THE WEBSITE'S DIRECT WALLET.

https://paxful.com/roots/buy-bitcoin/index?affiliate=AZ3k3GD4kbE

Admins I hope I have not violated any rule with this post, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Make Legal Daily income from Paxful. by Thegoodlife300: 2:47pm On Jun 23, 2018
Bring all your gift cards asap, payment is instantly after confirming cards are good.

ECODE OR PHYSICAL CARDS

ITUNES GIFT CARD
STEAM WALLET GIFT CARD
AMAZON GIFT CARD
GOOGLE GIFT CARD
E.T.C
ALL COUNTRIES EXCEPT MEXICAN CARDS.

I buy Bitcoin at rate of $350 per dollar

Whatsapp +1 830 201 1443
Re: Make Legal Daily income from Paxful. by Thegoodlife300: 1:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
Bring all your gift cards asap, payment is instantly after confirming cards are good.

ECODE OR PHYSICAL CARDS

ITUNES GIFT CARD
STEAM WALLET GIFT CARD
AMAZON GIFT CARD
GOOGLE GIFT CARD
E.T.C
ALL COUNTRIES EXCEPT MEXICAN CARDS.

I buy Bitcoin at rate of $350 per dollar

Whatsapp +1 830 201 1443
Re: Make Legal Daily income from Paxful. by Itzogunsakin(m): 7:53am On Mar 01, 2019
At my blog Daretechy, I explained the step-by-step guide on how to utilize Paxful to buy Bitcoins and at the same time change it to cash. The article is worth it so go on and read.
Re: Make Legal Daily income from Paxful. by savadubtech: 9:22am On Mar 01, 2019
What can #83,000 do in your life today? Because I'm dashing it to you right now!

Before you grab my free #83,000, check its short details below...

Either you've been into internet marketing for a while or for not too long, you must have heard the statement which says "the money is in the list". Let me tell you, the statement is nothing but the pure truth.

Which marketing and communication channel is cheaper than Email marketing? If you have one let me know.

Or can you tell me some verified marketing Channels which have greater ROI than email marketing? I would love to learn them from you.

What am I trying to say?

I'm seriously trying to anoint you with some gigantic, effective and money pourer email marketing manuals and tools which worth hundreds of thousands if you are to get them from somewhere else. I'm not kidding here.

These same manual and tools which costs people like me a lot to gather are what you would get today for almost free.

Also, you would learn the secrets of internet marketing used by only few gurus online.

== I'm not only giving you these manuals and tools, I'm also giving you the exclusive rights to resell them at any price you want to answer keep all the money.

These are what you would get

1. The Email Money Method (complete course and reseller package).
This would teach you how guru marketers are using email marketing to gather lots of sales and rake in bucks of cash.
Worth = #38k

2. Send Blaster Email Bulk Sender software. With this you can send unlimited number of emails anytime for totally free (with video tutorials)
This software would save you the cost of using some costly Autoresponders that could drain your pockets.
Worth = #10k

3. Effective Email Strategies (complete course)
Effective Strategy is key in anything that would work effectively, learn the strategies for email marketing which has made a lot of people give bountiful testimonials
Worth = #5k

4. Video on how to create Google Special Password for Sending bulk emails.
This would teach you how to create App Password on Google account without going through the stress of getting any foreign phone number for activation.
Worth = #2k

5. Funnel-Hacker (complete course with videos)
This would show you how to copy the sales funnels of any badass internet marketer that's making it big on the internet. You can use it to copy the sales funnel of your competitors as well.
Worth = #3k

6. Email list secrets (complete course and Reseller package)
This would teach you everything you need to know on how to build clean, efficient, robust and money making email lists.
Worth = #25k

7. 21 Magical Email Marketing Hacks (compete course and Reseller package)
Internet marketing bosses have learnt and gathered some amazing hacks to help grow businesses though email marketing. You would get 21 solid of these hacks here now.
Worth = #10k

===================

IMPORTANT: With the additional Reseller package in this pack, you can edit the amazing manuals, put your name on them, resell them and keep all the money to yourself.

I'm actually giving you a Business capital and every other things you would need to set up the business and succeed in it.

It doesn't matter whether you are new to internet marketing or you have me used email marketing before in your life, these manuals and tools would take you by the hand and guide you to victory.

How much do you think all these cost in total?
TOTAL = #93,000

BUT I'm not charging you that amount.
Even, you are getting all these for just 10% of the total cost.

I'm giving you all these tools and manuals that would change your internet marketing business for best forever for just #10k.

Did you say I can't do that? Honestly, I'm giving you all these for just #10k today. This is to help you grow your internet business and make you a real boss on your own.

So only use #10k to get these rare and effective manuals and tools and keep the big #83,000 to yourself and do whatever things that would also benefit you.

WARNING: I only want these gems to land in the hands of just 5 lucky persons today. And as you are reading this post now, almost 500 people are reading it at the same time with you.

So if you don't want to miss this great opportunity and you want to be among the lucky five people that would change their business life forever with Efficient And Affordable email marketing knowledge and tools, then grab your slot immediately now.

Pay into:

FCMB : 5709299013
Savadub Tech Solutions

And send your payment proof to 09032348435 as SMS or through Whatsapp and you would get your package immediately.

Or chat directly on Whatsapp : http:///2349032348435

N.B: Offer ends soon. Limited slots available as you already know. So secure your slot now. Tick Tuck

To change your internet marketing business for good is not by force.

Over and out...
===============

Mr FIA

Savadub Tech Solutions
52, Ijaiye Road, Ogba-Ikeja, Lagos
inquiries@savadub.com.ng
(+234) 09032348435, 08167342250, 08167341645

#InternetMarketing #NewMedia #EmailMarketing #OnlineAdvertising #MrFIA #Savadub #BusinessPromotion #BusinessStartegies

Re: Make Legal Daily income from Paxful. by Itzogunsakin(m): 3:18pm On Apr 12, 2019
You can actually stop shit deals if you want to trade on Paxful marketplace. Don't ask me how, use the link in this post to learn more.

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Invest N100,000 On That Will Yield Good / Boost Your Twitter Presence, Drop Your Handles And Follow. Let's Follow You / About Bet9ja Slip Printing. MODS Please Do Not Ban Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.