Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys (4895 Views)

See The Message A Scammer Sent Me (pics) / How To Frustrate A Scammer / See The Fake Credit Alert A Scammer Sent Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by goryorhal(m): 5:03am On Jun 04, 2022
The guy is a big scammer and ripper ...

TOLA I hope u will turn a new leaf when I catch u ..

U can only run but can't hide ..

E go do u like say e pass d money wey dey ur hand .

Na for that Ikeja I go teach u lesson .. e go do u like film
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Trustwallet(m): 7:11pm On Jun 04, 2022
kenearth50:

With the level of ignorance you're displaying, it shows you haven't waybilled goods through a driver before.

I've waybilled lot of goods in Ojota, Iyana Ipaja & Mile 12 parks which the driver would go and collect the money from the receiver inasmuch as the waybill bills has been negotiated
The guy is so dumb to comprehend.
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Abbeytoy(m): 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2022
PhoneCareIkeja:

Don’t be so quick to bring someone down
I have not done business with you before

If you were scammed I’m not the one that scammed you and I have no intent of scamming anyone on this forum

So what do you mean by no peace for scammers when you don’t know the story

And for the records I have done legitimate buisness with people on this forum and they can testify nobody can bring me down

I have more screen shots ….
And I’m willing to share cus of this

Someone reported you in xiaomi forum some months ago too.

You need serious lesson.
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by kenearth50(m): 6:01am On Jun 05, 2022
Trustwallet:

I just taya
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Jung(m): 7:34am On Jun 05, 2022
Trustwallet:

Could you kindly point me to one park in Lagos where I can give them goods and ask them to collect money from the other person?

I need it too. Seems you and the Kenneth guy know a lot about it. I want to send clothes to someone in Abuja.

Thanks for helping
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by IamMobisola(f): 10:00pm On Jun 08, 2022
Jung:

Could you kindly point me to one park in Lagos where I can give them goods and ask them to collect money from the other person?

I need it too. Seems you and the Kenneth guy know a lot about it. I want to send clothes to someone in Abuja.

Thanks for helping

All parks do as far as I know because I have used so many of them in my line of business.
Whenever I send a phone to customers in any state, I go to the park and drop the items with the driver, I give the driver the customer's number so they can talk and negotiate waybill price, I tell the drivers that the customers will pay for waybill when they want to collect their items from them at the park. No issues, it's what I do all the time. I have sent phones to customers in different states and the customers have been the ones paying for their waybill.

4 Likes

Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Ekeseges(f): 10:47pm On Jun 09, 2022
I really pity people who scam others thinking you don chop mugu.Very soon you would have no place to hide than in hell fire Why can't you be sincere and waybill goods already paid for.yiu still expect him to pay you 5K.i dey ask Is the battery like car battery.i really tire.

You think scamming people would put food on your table.na real lie, na worms go dey fill your stomach until it bursts and you decay.

This is a.note of warning to all scammers in nairaland

2 Likes

Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Ekeseges(f): 10:58pm On Jun 09, 2022
Send the battery to him.There are cheaper waybill logistics.you don't know tomorrow.
PhoneCareIkeja:

Dropped it already

1 Like

Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Samyd18: 11:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
Since May 26 this thread has been open ..OP don jam
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by goryorhal(m): 1:10pm On Jun 10, 2022
Tola u can keep running every where u can't run away with my money..

I have your details with me . It takes me nothing to fish u out ... na from that ikeja u go know who I be ..

I still dey look u maybe u go change but still yet u never ready .. .no worry make we dey look who go beg one another
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Toma2: 3:47pm On Jun 10, 2022
Who be Tola??
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Deicide: 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2022
My Question is why are you guys using waybill instead of postoffice, which one is cheaper?
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by goryorhal(m): 9:17am On Jun 11, 2022
Toma2:
Who be Tola??

D op ( phonecare)
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Toma2: 9:41am On Jun 11, 2022
Iamnobody001:
This lowlife has scammed me of 10,000 for an original iPhone X battery.

Access bank

John Adetola

I transferred money to him since morning and he's unresponsive after that.
Are you Tola??
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Iamnobody001: 9:02pm On Jun 15, 2022
The thief phonecareikeja has resumed posting on the apple thread to lure unsuspecting victims

Honsule
Dragnet

Please ban that scammer
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by Iamnobody001: 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2022
He's back again. Beware of John adetola aka phonecareikeja the kleptomaniac
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by moseroe: 12:28pm On Jun 16, 2022
Hello, i send a message to you via nairaland and i hope to get your reply. How can i contact you? On your post on upwork on another thread on nairaland i send a quote to you and hope to get your reply. I need your help on upwork so as to get a job there like you are doing even with a brand new profile . please reply me as i need your help and mentorship.
Iamnobody001:
He's back again. Beware of John adetola aka phonecareikeja the kleptomaniac
Re: Phonecareikeja Is A SCAMMER! Beware Guys by donbenie(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2022
Reminderz:
I'm never a fan of this online stuff... I go to where they sell stuffs, I inspect what I want. and then buy.. shikena... some fall victims because if the seemingly cheap price they attach to it.
Even people who walk into physical stores still get scammed..
Whichever option you go for,it is best to do your due diligence..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xiaomi Will Not Go Through Jumia Or Konga To Sell Its Phones In Africa / Is Xiaomi Redmi Phones Good? / W.T.F. Fastest Download Speed *EVER* (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.