Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Causes And Management Of Fish Like Smell During Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Causes And Management Of Fish Like Smell During Sex (788 Views)

Let's not forget about girls wey toto dey smell during doggie / How Do Guys Cope With A Girlfriend That Has Fishy Viginal Smell During Sex / Please Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Fish Like Smell Pussy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Causes And Management Of Fish Like Smell During Sex by Fesomu(m): 4:51pm On Jun 23, 2018
Fish like smell of the vaginal is as a result of a medical condition called bacteria vaginosis. The vaginal contains normal bacteria flora that maintains the PH of the vaginal. A reduction in these bacterials results in the increase of vaginal PH which then result in bacteria vaginosis. Risk factors for bacteria vaginosis are 1. Recent antibiotics use 2. Douching 3.Decrease in estrogen production 4. Wearing an intrauterine contraceptive device 5 multiple sexual partners 6. Some girls just have a natural reduction of the good bacterials that maintains the PH of the vaginal towards the acidic side. Symptoms of bacteria vaginosis include 1. Fish like vaginal odor mostly noticed during sexual intercourse 2 increase vaginal discharge. You can manage this condition by taking Tab flagyl 400mg 3ce daily for 5days or Tabs clindamycin 300mg 2ce daily for 7 days and you need to identify your risk factor and stop it. For the girls with natural reduction of normal vaginal bacteria flora, you might have taken drugs, stop douching, stopped wearing tight underwears and the infection still comes back, well you can contact me for a more vigorous approach that might clear it once and for all. Kindly note that bacteria vaginosis is not sexually transmitted biko and bacteria vaginosis might be a reason for miscarriage in some pregnant women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Causes And Management Of Fish Like Smell During Sex by darkmarky(m): 5:00pm On Jun 23, 2018
My deek is precious to me biko. No way am I chooking it inside a smelly hole
Re: Causes And Management Of Fish Like Smell During Sex by Fesomu(m): 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2018
darkmarky:
My deek is precious to me biko. No way am I chooking it inside a smelly hole
But you wouldn't mind a pleasant vaginal odor with HIV

1 Like

Re: Causes And Management Of Fish Like Smell During Sex by darkmarky(m): 5:29pm On Jun 23, 2018
Fesomu:
But you wouldn't mind a pleasant vaginal odor with HIV
haba bros... Am I mad..

(1) (Reply)

Tired! / She Pissed Me Off / Surprise; Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.