Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! (5562 Views)

Nairaland Guys Should Stop Being Fools, Just Look At What You Guys Did / I Got Embarrassed By Two Nairaland Guys At The Mall Today / Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrCork:

..Bro. ..ok.please .be nice 2 me & I will post u £12 cash to buy lovely suit there in Nigeria! ! (No ofeense ) angry
I am in North America-broke nigga!.Work in an oil company.
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by MrCork: 4:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
kayus89:

I am in North America-broke nigga!.Work in an oil company.

..yeah. .u in North Africa. ..we belif u (see young man tryna impress a whole londoner )... shake my head!! undecided
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by mikejegede(m): 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrFriendzone:
If a man asslicks, he'll end up in friend zone. The book below has the cure.

That's a lie..he's gonna be having free sex for a very long time if he does it well..
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrCork:

..yeah. .u in North Africa. ..we belif u (see young man tryna impress a whole londoner )... shake my head!! undecided
You likely live in Peckham or Hackney the ghetto areas of London.And are here bragging and offering to give people money. Majority of Nigerians in London like you live hand to mouth.
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by mikejegede(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
For me,pussy licking is a choice..we are freaks in our own way.besides you would do it if you really like her.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by MrCork: 4:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
kayus89:

You likely live in Peckham or Hackney the ghetto areas of London.And are here bragging and offering to give people money. Majority of Nigerians in London like you live hand to mouth.

..huh?...people live hand to mouth in London? ..

...Bro in Africa. .people will normally say...**Son...yor head is not correct. ..

But hear in lonon. .we simply say ..**son..are u ok upstairs? ?*(no ofeense )
undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrCork:

..huh?...people live hand to mouth in London? ..

...Bro in Africa. .people will normally say...**Son...yor head is not correct. ..

But hear in lonon. .we simply say ..**son..are u ok upstairs? ?*(no ofeense )
undecided
Where in London do you live?Broke boy. After paying rent and feeding yourself what do you have left?Nothing-GTFOH brah!
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
mimimile93:

bro am not on nairaland to chase ho.es as u do. Am here to keep myself updated on news happenin in Nigeria and around the world and to also learn from people's experiences and opinions abt tins.

If u go through my posts u will know I don't giv a bleep abt em ho.es. U might even tagged me a misogynist.

Bro I don't owe a ho.e a minute of my time.
Bruh free this fool naw. Not worth it
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by finalboss(m): 9:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
tf ??
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by HULSH(m): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrCork:

...all men visit nairaland to chase female. ....u come to chase hand some dude..sado.

....my niggggga ..do u realise being gay there in Nigeria is 14 year prison sentence? ? ...SHAME ON YOU SIR!!! (no ofeense )
undecided

All men you said?
Girls can never be my reason for clicking on Nairaland app. There are better places to meet them nawn.
Don't get it twisted bro, I love them alot, (as a matter of fact , I do think that, if there is anything better that God created for man than woman then He has kept that one for himself) just that I can't find myself behaving like a desperado to them to be noticed.
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by MrCork: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
HULSH:

All men you said?
Girls can never be my reason for clicking on Nairaland app. There are better places to meet them nawn.
Don't get it twisted bro, I love them alot, (as a matter of fact , I do think that, if there is anything better that God created for man than woman then He has kept that one for himself) just that I can't find myself behaving like a desperado to them to be noticed.

...if u aint nairaland for the ladies then u telling us u r proud to be gay. ..do u were women's clothing? embarassed
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by HULSH(m): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
MrCork:

...if u aint nairaland for the ladies then u telling us u r proud to be gay. ..do u were women's clothing? embarassed

Gay? Lol!
Look man, what I'm trying to say here is that, not everybody you see here on Nairaland is looking for a girl.
The fact that you come here looking for girls doesn't mean everybody is here for thesame purpose.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by whalz(m): 11:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
The dumbest comment I ever read on nairaland since I join 3 years ago was from Mrcork Abi what did he call his moniker was 'coming to nairaland to look for girls '.. mehn and he keep bragging about given peeps money..

very dumb....

people come to nairaland to share experienced, seek for advice and gain some vital information from all aspect of life and one dumb person says we all came for girls in this faceless Platform....

before you quote me you can see my most visited thread , I think that will give you the type of person I am

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by MrCork: 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mrbolt565:
It is the biggest sin ever. Infact, you can never prosper in life if you asslick a girl!! I've never done it in my entire life! Why on earth would u be liking all these nairaland girls pictures and they don't even like yours back. You'll see one ugly hoe on this nairaland with 1000likes(mostly liked by guys).WHY! It's pathetic! Boys are so dumb iswear and it's the truth!. That's why you see all these young girls disrecpecting you anyhow! Why would'nt dey? When you'll be following them like fly dey follow poo!! Asin how do you even feel when u asslick all these gurls? Don't you feel so stupid doing it? Pls wise up and stop it!

Im out!!

....my niggggga. ..instead of nagging cozzz women ignore u on nairaland. .hAve u consider buying sexx doll?...they sell lightskin ones!! (True story ) smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by millomaniac: 8:51am On Jun 25, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

And whats wrong being gay?Are you holier than the pope?

Just openly accept you are a homosexual. Why is it's acceptability an issue if nothing is wrong.
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 10:00am On Jun 25, 2018
millomaniac:

Just openly accept you are a homosexual. Why is it's acceptability an issue if nothing is wrong.
Okay am gay,and you my friend is a murderer. So who is better?
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by millomaniac: 10:58am On Jun 25, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

Okay am gay,and you my friend is a murderer. So who is better?

The fact you choose murder to compare with homosexuality means even you know it's bad, they are both evil.
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 11:34am On Jun 25, 2018
millomaniac:

The fact you choose murder to compare with homosexuality means even you know it's bad, they are both evil.
So says pope Francis of nairaland city
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by millomaniac: 11:35am On Jun 25, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

So says pope Francis of nairaland city

What's your thought on a dude sticking a goat?
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
millomaniac:

What's your thought on a dude sticking a goat?
Because your brains have been manipulated by feminine deception, and will continue being so till you die.Pussy licker i rather suck a mans dick than Bleep a pussy of a woman with an an IQ less than 0.5.Go and forever be a slave to a dimwitted creatures.Men are gods women are animals and slaves,and you choose to worship animals and slaves?.Bro maybe you need rehab
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by millomaniac: 12:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
4FACEADELEKE:

Because your brains have been manipulated by feminine deception, and will continue being so till you die.Pussy licker i rather suck a mans dick than Bleep a pussy of a woman with an an IQ less than 0.5.Go and forever be a slave to a dimwitted creatures. Men are gods women are animals and slaves,and you choose to worship animals and slaves?.Bro maybe you need rehab

Wow!! you misunderstand a simple question and rather are very quick to resort to throwing insults on a faceless forum, now when coupled with your penchant for always mouthing off about IQ's or brains and add that to some of the dumb things you have said here one can easily deduce your own level of intelligence.
This jittery response over an innocent question has cleared any doubt I had before if you were gay and the bolded above is just pitiful. What a lame excuse for being gay, pathetic. When you hear a full grown man says things like he'll rather suck another man's dick than Bleep pussy what other proof is there. I just realized a good percentage of ubunja followers are actually fa-ggots hiding under the guise of brotherly love and a good number are just down right misogynists. It's just unfortunate as I am a follower as well.
Since it is evident you lack the mental prowess to have a civil common sense convo. I will not be responding to you anymore. Silence as they say is the best answer to a fool. Just dont get caught with your homo acts in nigeria. Bye

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by 4FACEADELEKE(m): 12:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
millomaniac:

Wow!! you misunderstand a simple question and rather are very quick to resort to throwing insults on a faceless forum, now when coupled with your penchant for always mouthing off about IQ's or brains and add that to some of the dumb things you have said here one can easily deduce your own level of intelligence.
This jittery response over an innocent question has cleared any doubt I had before if you were gay and the bolded above is just pitiful. What a lame excuse for being gay, pathetic. When you hear a full grown man says things like he'll rather suck another man's dick than Bleep pussy what other proof is there. I just realized a good percentage of ubunja followers are actually fa-ggots hiding under the guise of brotherly love and a good number are just down right misogynists. It's just unfortunate as I am a follower as well.
Since it is evident you lack the mental prowess to have a civil common sense convo. I will not be responding to you anymore. Silence as they say is the best answer to a fool. Just dont get caught with your homo acts in nigeria. Bye
lolz.deluded fellow. An eternal Slave to a piece of pussy.Go and live in eternal servitude,and live your brainwashed life in shame.Kapish
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 28, 2018
How is it alicking if they cant see that you were the one who liked the pic??

Do you mean liking the pic and then following up with a reply, followed by a PM? Now thats alicking.
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by Nobody: 6:08am On Jun 28, 2018
Bsuedu:
How is it alicking if they cant see that you were the one who liked the pic??

Do you mean liking the pic and then following up with a reply to a comment, followed by a PM? Now thats alicking.
Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by MrFriendzone(f): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2018
mikejegede:

That's a lie..he's gonna be having free sex for a very long time if he does it well..
When you asslick, you lose your respect. If you manage to get free sex from asslicking, then fine.

Note, women don't sleep with men they don't respect except it's rape.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys & Asslicking! by mikejegede(m): 10:38am On Jun 29, 2018
MrFriendzone:
When you asslick, you lose your respect. If you manage to get free sex from asslicking, then fine.

Note, women don't sleep with men they don't respect except it's rape.

Loose respect...how?
Yes it's bad,that I would agree.how can you loose respect for someone that wants to please you properly!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Would Start Laughing Whenever She Wants To Cum, How Is That Possible? / Do Guyz Realise It When They Mistakenly Elbow A Lady's Bust??? / 13 Brutal Truths About Loving A Gemini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.