Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,871 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

Myth Of Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Myth Of Relationship (445 Views)

Myth Of Hair In A Bible I Need Help! / The 12 Signs Of Relationship Compatibility To Test Your Love Match / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Myth Of Relationship by SinglesNetwork1: 8:23pm On Jun 23, 2018
ONE OF THE MYTHS OF RELATIONSHIP: Bone of my bones, flesh of my flesh.

Many people has been brained washed to believe the myth that THERE IS A PARTICULAR PERSON GOD HAS DESTINED FOR THEM TO MARRY AND IF THEY DO NOT MARRY SUCH PERSON THEY WILL MARRY THE WRONG PERSON. So people are looking for their souls mates, bone of their bones.

They want to pray and fast, they want to consult prophets and pastors, they gives out names to see vision and dreams FOR THEM NOT TO MAKE THE MISTAKE. Pastors supported it with the statement of Adam to Eve, this is the bone of my bones. This is not true this is a myth and many preachers are making topics and prayer points out of it.

We are more than seven billions on earth and IF GOD HAS DESTINED ONE PARTICULAR PERSON TO YOU THEN HOW WOULD YOU MEET HIM OR HER OUT OF SEVEN BILLION PEOPLE ON EARTH.

If there is someone who matched you and there is a tendency the person is in Asia, South America or Europe or any town in Africa, you may not meet such person in your life time.

Devil has used this myth to make many single today. If a sister has determined that she likes this brother to be her husband and all her prayer is toward this brother as all the qualities she wanted in a man is in this brother and she loves him and wanted him by all means. There is another brother who likes this Sister and he talked to her for marriage BUT THE SISTER REFUSED THE PROPOSAL OF THE SECOND BROTHER ONLY AFTER THE FIRST BROTHER. The second brother tried to show her love and giving her gift but she refused cause she is aiming on the first brother to marry. The second brother got tired and went to marry someone else he loves same way. Eventually the first brother disappointed the sister and he got married to another person and the sister is now in square one looking for her bone of her bone.

Many people have experienced the illustration above. Bible says in Ecclesiastic that sow your seed here or there because you do not know the one that will grow, either this or that.

Here this YOU ARE NOT CREATED TO BE ATTRACTED TO ONLY ONE PERSON, Even a married people will eventually find themselves attracted to another person. The will of God is for you to get marry to a child of God that is suitable for you. You make your choice. If you have made a choice of Brother A for marriage and He refused to marry you then go for another person that will accept you for who you are.

Bible says Whoso findeth a wife findeth good thing. That is to say EVERY SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF GOD ARE GOOD FOR YOU BUT FIND THE ONE SUITABLE FOR YOU.

There is no particular person in the world that you must married there are many you can make your choice from. God has a special person for you to marry and if you miss him then you missed your bone, that is not true. I do not want want to carry ANOTHER PERSON BONE O, that is a myth.

Wrong teachings about relationship and marriage are ONE of the tools the devil uses to delayed marriage and create heard breaks and divorces.

Be blessed.

If you need clarification the TALK TO ME Below.
Re: Myth Of Relationship by mgdimagaladima(m): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2018
What is this one saying

1 Like

Re: Myth Of Relationship by Akinbahm(m): 10:34pm On Jun 23, 2018
mgdimagaladima:
What is this one saying
He is a confusionist even his word's confusing himself...

(1) (Reply)

Photos! Side-chick Praise Her Sugar Daddy For Always Taking Good Care Of Her: / When He Loves You But His Parent Says No To Marriage,this Is What You Should Do! / Birthday Message: Nigerian Man Praises His Wife For Her Sexual Prowess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.