Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator (1737 Views)

Do You Support Mama-gee's Ambition Of Becoming A Moderator? (poll Inside) / Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. / Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by Bashima: 8:20pm On Jun 05, 2010
Seun, make mama-gee moderator. . .as you can see everybody loves her, that's why more than 100 people voted for her.  .I think she would make a very good moderator because of her iron lady behaviour.
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by kosovo(m): 8:22pm On Jun 05, 2010
:-x
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by tanimz(f): 8:23pm On Jun 05, 2010
Joblessness at its peak.  undecided
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by Phemour: 8:26pm On Jun 05, 2010
Mama gee as Bashima  angry
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by mamagee3(f): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2010
^^Please, don't drag me into this. . I am not Bashima or whatever you call it.
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by vowiski(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2010
mama gee is okay but, she lacks that thing
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by Odunnu: 10:15pm On Jun 05, 2010
Phemour:

Mama gee as Bashima  angry
Why is she so obsessed with ths status?
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by snowdrops(m): 11:12pm On Jun 05, 2010
Bashima:

Seun, make mama-gee moderator. . .as you can see everybody loves her, that's why more than 100 people voted for her.  .I think she would make a very good moderator because of her iron lady behaviour.
nonsense
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by r231(m): 3:07pm On Jun 06, 2010
yea rite

try again
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by dani1luv: 3:29pm On Jun 06, 2010
. . . I cant fit laff grin
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by googles: 4:11pm On Jun 07, 2010
:d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d :d
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by Jarus(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2010
heavily suspecting mamagee=bashima

Reason 1: Bashima username registered May 27, 2010. Too new on NL to know much about MG
Reason 2: 8 minutes after phemour posted this
Phemour:

Mama gee as Bashima angry
mamagee sudddenly replies
mama-gee:

^^Please, don't drag me into this. . I am not Bashima or whatever you call it.
meaning she was most likely around teh thread, watching as Bashima, and quickly logged in(within 8 minutes) to use her mama-gee username.

I may be wrong though.
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by kosovo(m): 7:59pm On Jun 07, 2010
From my findings, there is no possible way mama gee could be bashima, we can effectively insert this scenario in our coincidence theory collection.
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by Jarus(m): 8:32pm On Jun 07, 2010
kosovo:

From my findings, there is no possible way mama gee could be bashima, we can effectively insert this scenario in our coincidence theory collection.

Bashima posted 8 comments, all on Mamagee. In fact, I'm further convinced mamagee=Bashima.
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by kosovo(m): 8:38pm On Jun 07, 2010
Jarus:

Bashima posted 8 comments, all on Mamagee. In fact, I'm further convinced mamagee=Bashima.
After further careful review, i am convinced as well, I hereby declare that mama gee = Bashima.
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by tayoast(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2010
dani1luv:

. . . I cant fit laff grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy

y's she so obsessed wt d moderator status?
r mods remunerated?
she might want 2 donate her earnings 2 charities
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by mamagee3(f): 11:34pm On Jun 07, 2010
What the heck!

A crazy, psychoic poster stalks me all over the forum for attention and everyone claims I'm the one in disguise

First, they said I'm 190, then they claimed I'm Mama-geee, seriously guys? undecided
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by Odunnu: 4:21am On Jun 08, 2010
***stepz in with her notebook,pen and a recorder***
sets stuff up 4an interview with Mamagee aka Bashima***
. . . thanks 4ur time,but one last thing b4 u go. . .
Why the name 'Bashima?'
tot with the popularity of Mamagee,u wud pick a more popular name like Kanu or Emeka Ike' why 'Bashima?
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 08, 2010
Odunnu:

***stepz in with her notebook,pen and a recorder***
sets stuff up 4an interview with Mamagee aka Bashima***
. . . thanks 4ur time,but one last thing b4 u go. . .
Why the name 'Bashima?'
tot with the popularity of Mamagee,u wud pick a more popular name like Kanu or Emeka Ike' why 'Bashima
?
You are a joka I swear cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by dani1luv: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2010
tayo_ast:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

y's she so obsessed wt d moderator status?
r mods remunerated?
she might want 2 donate her earnings 2 charities

I disagree .maybe she gat some hater's he wld like 2 ban cheesy esp. Seun and Mukina plus debosky
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by 190: 8:21pm On Jun 08, 2010
but mama gee u are me~
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by tayoast(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2010
dani1luv:

I disagree .maybe she gat some hater's he wld like 2 ban cheesy esp. Seun and Mukina plus debosky

hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
more like fighting govt!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by semid4lyfe(m): 12:05am On Jun 12, 2010
Still wondering why the Mama-gee thread was posted to the homepage when she wasn't been considered for the position undecided
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by nellaluv(f): 12:46am On Jun 12, 2010
Actually she's been considered but on a condition which is a secret i'm about to unravel cheesy trust mama-gee and her loud mouth grin , wait maybe it's no secret ha! cheesy have you noticed the all-new mama-gee she's been rebanded maybe just a bit, but nt changed much tho, lol tongue . Chect this out>>
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-458518.0.html
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by Mobinga: 1:06am On Jun 12, 2010
How Sad. How much would you be paid or laid tongue
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by semid4lyfe(m): 5:51am On Jun 12, 2010
nellaluv:

Actually she's been considered but on a condition which is a secret i'm about to unravel cheesy trust mama-gee and her loud mouth grin , wait maybe it's no secret ha! cheesy have you noticed the all-new mama-gee she's been rebanded maybe just a bit, but nt changed much tho, lol tongue . Chect this out>>
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-458518.0.html
Oh. . .had no idea you were referring me to that comment made by Seun.
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by nellaluv(f): 7:46am On Jun 12, 2010
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by tayoast(m): 9:08am On Jun 12, 2010
shocked shocked
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by nellaluv(f): 9:15am On Jun 12, 2010
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by tayoast(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2010
y would u cal him ode?
no be ibo u bi?? undecided
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by Ralvy(m): 10:18am On Jun 12, 2010
Lol! On the contrary, I think she should be moderated!
Re: Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator by tayoast(m): 5:31pm On Jun 12, 2010
^^ cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gmail Account Blocked, Please Help / ILLUMINATI: Magician Terrify Passers-by With Creepy Cut-in-half Illusion [VIDEO / Pls Judge Me, Did I Scam An Igbo Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.