Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. (2346 Views)

A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members / Seun, The People Have Spoken, Make My Mama-gee Moderator / Say Something About Seun (the Ruling King) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by cocoman4u(m): 5:12am On Oct 24, 2009
@ seon(The owner of Niaraland)
This is a call fro justice and patriotism. Please review seanT21's posts and ban her. She does nothing but to make hate posts against our nation Nigeria.

We cannot sit down and watch a nobody insult our country, laugh at us when our brothers are killed. Nigeria sent troops who fought and died to restore peace in Liberia, Liberian leaders, Like Charles Taylor sort asylum in Nigeria. Nigeria has been a very good brother nation to Liberia, and we cannot sit down watch seanT21, a Liberian use this media to intigate hatred for Nigeria and Nigerians.

We often blame our government, we blame our leaders for stealing our money and being unpatriotic. This is our chance(citizens) to do our part in helping Nigeria and her image. This is out chance to show our patriotism.

I believe in allowing everybody the freedom of speech, but there is a limit to everything. One cannot use his/her freedom of speech to make hate speeches. Even in America this is a crime.

Please calmly go through seanT21's posts and judged for yourself. This girl should be banned.
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by cocoman4u(m): 5:31am On Oct 24, 2009
Here are a few of seanT21's posts:

In response to 30 Nigerians that were killed in China for being illegal, here is what seanT21 said:

NO, Its not. if U go to a foreign land without any papers and U know darn well that it is wrong then U deserve anything that comes your way. How many times have Nigerians been warned to not go to China illegally. There are many stories of how illegals get treated over there but they still go anyway. Why should I have compassion on people who neglects the law of a nation

Heartless?? Whatever!!

If U break the law that U have been warned several times about then U deserve any punishment that comes your way.Stop screaming because they are your people. Get real!!

ohh, they were smuggling drugs. How many times do they need to be warned??

Nigerians. U guys wanna defend them because they are your bros. Sorry for my loud mouth.

If a "useless" country like Liberia is killing Nigerians then doesn't that tell U a whole lot about your people??
Your people are getting killed or jailed everywhere because they like going against the law. With Nigerians in foreign nations its either they are involved in illegal immigration, fraud or drugs. Chinese are very strict with their laws but these Nigerians still went ahead anyway to break it. Plus, if the Nigerian government was a serious one, where in the world were they before those 30 Nigerians were killed. Your own government do not give a damn about U but U expect foreign nations to?

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-341195.0.html
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by Jakumo(m): 5:42am On Oct 24, 2009
Most people here have probably never encountered the writing of the person that causes you so much distress, but now that you have quoted his/her thoughts under a nice eye-catching title, many more folks will know of that person's existence than would have been the case if you had simply ignored that which aggravates you.

Your ordering Seun to ban someone from this forum because of YOUR grudge may just wind up as a further humiliation for you if Seun chooses not to be bossed around and simply ignores your "executive order".

Best of luck, Mr. Patriot.
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by seeklove: 5:53am On Oct 24, 2009
I support this notion. That girl should be banned. Here is more of her posts:

"Can the home of 419 internet scams, corruption and voodoo ever transmit a positive image?"

BBC sure went in on Nigeria.

The Nigerian government has been denying its citizens for the longest time now so its only right if they follow in their footsteps.

Wonderful.

I am very passionate about school. I will love to register but the topic seems to be all about Nigerian schools.

@amaka, must u argue in every thread

Go write a book or go and preach to the obese Nigerian women in the marketplace.

Mountain of rubbish at Uratta Road/Port Harcourt road.
The same old story, view of Asa road from inside a taxi. Rubbish everywhere.
Port Harcourt road, typical of Aba roads, water-logged and pot holed, sorrows everywhere for Aba residents

She has real hatred for Nigeria
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by seeklove: 5:59am On Oct 24, 2009
Jakumo:

Most people here have probably never encountered the writing of the person that causes you so much distress, but now that you have quoted his/her thoughts under a nice eye-catching title, many more folks will know of that person's existence than would have been the case if you had simply ignored that which aggravates you.

Your ordering Seun to ban someone from this forum because of YOUR grudge may just wind up as a further humiliation for you if Seun chooses not to be bossed around and simply ignores your "executive order".

Best of luck, Mr. Patriot.

@Jakumo
Your are a stinking slowpoke! I dont see anything personal in Cocomans post. Even if those that were killed are not Nigerians, they still dont deserve to be mocked. If she has no sympathy for 30 human lives being lost, why didnt she keep it to herself? Why come on the internet and talk rubish when your fellow humanbeins are mourning thier loved ones.

People like you are the probelm with Nigeria. You look at everything from the perspective of a personal intrest.
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by Jakumo(m): 6:11am On Oct 24, 2009
seeklove:

@Jakumo
Your are a stinking slowpoke!

Thank you also for sharing your angst. Your honesty is refreshing, and you must feel better now that you have unburdened your soul of this pain.
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by SeanT21(f): 6:12am On Oct 24, 2009
~~Good Luck with your request~~
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by DeepSoul(f): 9:58am On Oct 24, 2009
@Jakumo
Really nice line. . .Unburdened your soul of this pain. . .Lol

@SeanT
Better repent of your sins or risk being deported back to Liberia, electronically and other wise
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by PapaBrowne(m): 10:23am On Oct 24, 2009
Looks like Seeklove et cocoman4u would be needing a shrink soonest 2 help with some angst management.

SeanT21 would not be on Nairaland this much if she hates Nigerians that much.
Asides, her views which you posted are shared by a whole lot of Nigerians as well.
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 24, 2009
Stupid thread
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by iice(f): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2009
Jakumo:

Thank you also for sharing your angst. Your honesty is refreshing, and you must feel better now that you have unburdened your soul of this pain.

*dies* cheesy cheesy
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by sweetpie23: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2009
funny people
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by dani1luv: 5:04pm On Oct 24, 2009
NA wah oh

A moderator shocked
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2009
when the likes of mandingo are roaming around free barking at every bush?

This OP- are you serious?
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by donjon: 8:29am On Oct 25, 2009
1st of all, d truth is bitter!
(2) if we dont hear the truth, how will Nigeria, & Nigerians develop?
(3) in evri nonsense, there is sense! It all depends on how u look @ it
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by Seun(m): 5:53pm On Oct 26, 2009
The evidence is not very compelling.
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by muffins(f): 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2009
^^Seun, please unban me and did you get my message? undecided cry
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by cocoman4u(m): 4:37am On Oct 28, 2009
Seun:

The evidence is not very compelling.

If my evidence is not compelling, look through the rest of her posts and you will see. I only provided a little.

If you choos to ignor this, then ban me from this forum. If you choos to ignore this, then this is my last post here. If you make your forum an avenue to disrepect Nigeria to the extent of mocking poeple who lost thier lives then I want anything to do with this furom any more.

I dismiss myself from Nairaland.
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by SisiKill1: 6:29pm On Oct 28, 2009
Here's a thought, maybe just maybe if Nigerians stopped talking trash about themselves, other people might be inclined to follow suit.

Until then, all those calling for our Libarian friend to be banned will do well to SHUT THE EFF UP.
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by MrCrackles(m): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2009
cocoman4u:

Here are a few of seanT21's posts:
In response to 30 Nigerians that were killed in China for being illegal, here is what seanT21 said:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-341195.0.html
Get a fucking life!
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 28, 2009
@ topic

Make una go rest una head! I mean who cares? She says her mind and if you don't like it ignore her or cry your hearts out. Simple!
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by Epi: 2:08am On Oct 29, 2009
SeanT21:

~~Good Luck with your request~~
hehehehee lovely response. Cool Calm and Cautious kiss
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by manmustwac(m): 2:24am On Oct 29, 2009
And lets see if she changes or continues her ways after reading the complaints against her.
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by Nobody: 2:07am On Nov 02, 2009
cocoman4u:

If my evidence is not compelling, look through the rest of her posts and you will see. I only provided a little.

If you choos to ignor this, then ban me from this forum. If you choos to ignore this, then this is my last post here. If you make your forum an avenue to disrepect Nigeria to the extent of mocking poeple who lost thier lives then I want anything to do with this furom any more.

I dismiss myself from Nairaland.

You can't use emotional blackmail to get your point across.

If you choose to leave Nairaland, because the Admin doesn't just jump at your recommending a member to be barred from posting, I doubt you'll be sorely missed.
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by Gabry(f): 2:19am On Nov 02, 2009
Poster,

I dont see your point in opening this thread. Why vex when what SeanT21 says is simply correct and it is the hard cold facts?

Just face the bitter truth, majority (am not saying all but the majority) of Nigerian people are stubborn. When being warned not to do this, they still do so and think that the grass is always greener on the other side and when they are there, they regret and even mock the hell of the country. And when they gave up hope, they start with all the crimes. . . Na waa oo. . . Not 1, not 2, not 3 but out of every 10 Nigerians, 6-8 are doing so. NA WAA!!! angry

I dont see anything wrong in what SeanT is saying. Its basically the truth. Stop denying yourself and face reality facts.   angry
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by Epi: 8:23pm On Nov 02, 2009
Man, read this shocked
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-345783.0.html

cocoman4u:

@ seon(The owner of Niaraland)
This is a call fro justice and patriotism. Please review seanT21's posts and ban her. She does nothing but to make hate posts against our nation Nigeria.

We cannot sit down and watch a nobody insult our country, laugh at us when our brothers are killed. Nigeria sent troops who fought and died to restore peace in Liberia, Liberian leaders, Like Charles Taylor sort asylum in Nigeria. Nigeria has been a very good brother nation to Liberia, and we cannot sit down watch seanT21, a Liberian use this media to intigate hatred for Nigeria and Nigerians.

We often blame our government, we blame our leaders for stealing our money and being unpatriotic. This is our chance(citizens) to do our part in helping Nigeria and her image. This is out chance to show our patriotism.

I believe in allowing everybody the freedom of speech, but there is a limit to everything. One cannot use his/her freedom of speech to make hate speeches. Even in America this is a crime.

Please calmly go through seanT21's posts and judged for yourself. This girl should be banned.

Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by Phemour: 8:02pm On Nov 03, 2009
michelin89:

@ topic

Make una go rest una head! I mean who cares? She says her mind and if you don't like it ignore her or cry your hearts out. Simple!
she never lie b4 wink
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by CrazyMan(m): 11:55am On Nov 04, 2009
A moderator; can Seun see the kind of people he's giving his site to manage
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by Phemour: 8:57pm On Nov 04, 2009
CrazyMan:

A moderator; can Seun see the kind of people he's giving his site to manage
Yes, he do.
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 08, 2009
Seun Banned her now, ! If seun did not banned her he is also a Liberian Baberain.

I think i can only blame our government that allow her to be alive to be blaming us after all we did to her and her contry. We should have taken them captive as slave under us for at least seven years to serve for the death of our soldiers.

What we need now is get any Liberians out of Nigeria, and if that is not possible we should be killing anyone that identify himself as a Liberian.
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by muffins(f): 10:59pm On Nov 08, 2009
pipcatag:

Seun Banned her now, ! If seun did not banned her he is also a Liberian Baberain.

I think i can only blame our government that allow her to be alive to be blaming us after all we did to her and her contry. We should have taken them captive as slave under us for at least seven years to serve for the death of our soldiers.

What we need now is get any Liberians out of Nigeria, and if that is not possible we should be killing anyone that identify himself as a Liberian.

Is she banned for real? shocked shocked
Re: Message To Seun (the Owner Of Niraland) Please Ban SeanT21. by bluespice(f): 11:05pm On Nov 08, 2009
Jakumo:

roflmao!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sss Sniper Crushes Boko Haram Suicide Bomber Before Detonating: / Top 5 Romancelanders That Are Naturally Good Writers / See What Was Captured From The Sky JULY 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.