Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,741 members, 7,820,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

why Npower wont recruit 2017 applicants soon. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / why Npower wont recruit 2017 applicants soon. (1187 Views)

Reason Why Npower Introduced The Resignation Tab On NASIMS Portal / 10 Reasons Why Npower Is A Useless Scheme Of Frustration. / Why Npower Is Indifferent To Making Comments On November Stipend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

why Npower wont recruit 2017 applicants soon. by Dreamkiller: 1:49am On Jun 24, 2018
so many people have been asking this question, when will npower 2017 begin and no one is able to answer it. I've been pondering over it and I just realized that we have been played by this regime.

let me kill your dreams. The 2017 npower begins on 2020.
it has been tagged as second batch and no more npower 2017 so it begins 2020 reasons is because the presidency must always look as if he is giving out employment to the youths and his tenure must always be like that so if he starts employment early on November when 2016 passes out, what will he be preaching about in his second tenure.

don't forget that in jobs statistics a temporary or contract job is also recorded as employment. the time table for second batch of npower is 2020.

after the first batch passes out it only takes two months before elections, there will be calls for permanency and the presidency will make speeches with lots of promises, you'll be hearing words like "we won't leave our youths," soon" etc. this will encourage 2016 and 2017 npower thereby supporting him in his bid for presidency, don't forget someone knows someone in npower. politicians will dress up as npower volunteers to visit the presidency, a kind of election campaign. This permanency rumors will continue to grow as election approaches.

Truth is there is no permanency in npower once he wins, the 2017 npower will begin on 2020 and will end two months to the end of his tenure where you'll all be left stranded.

Hope is the worst thing you can ever have on this regime, if good things will come let it come but don't put your hope in it. Hope is for cowards.

if you're enjoying npower stipend now, enjoy it while it lasts. you'll soon be replaced.

quote me when when November comes and goes.
Re: why Npower wont recruit 2017 applicants soon. by Dreamkiller: 1:59am On Jul 07, 2018
vision 2020
Re: why Npower wont recruit 2017 applicants soon. by Dreamkiller: 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2018
Npower is the new destiny killers of our time. They make u wait 4 ages, without moving foward in life. I predicted these months ago. Glad to see it play out.
Re: why Npower wont recruit 2017 applicants soon. by Dreamkiller: 7:21am On Sep 08, 2018
2017 npower beneficiaries need to write thier own #NPOWERLONGSTORY on how npower have kept them so long waiting with fake promises.
Re: why Npower wont recruit 2017 applicants soon. by Dreamkiller: 10:33am On Sep 08, 2018
All npower topics need to move to crime section for it is the thief of time. It (npower) is not sincere.
Re: why Npower wont recruit 2017 applicants soon. by Dreamkiller: 1:58pm On Sep 08, 2018
Nw that 2017 beneficiaries hav nt been paid for august. Where is Afolabi? Has he gone to hide?
Re: why Npower wont recruit 2017 applicants soon. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 08, 2018
I DONT PITY ANYBODY. THEY ARE ON THEIR OWN.

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To The 2017 Npower Beneficiaries. / First Bank Of Nigeria Recruitment For Graduate Trainees, 20th July, 2018 / Meet NNAMDI EZEIGBO: From Joblessness To C.E.O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.