Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,525 members, 7,812,637 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Wumi Toriola: "Toyin Abraham Slapped Me, That's Why I Stopped Being Her Friend" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wumi Toriola: "Toyin Abraham Slapped Me, That's Why I Stopped Being Her Friend" (27348 Views)

Wumi Toriola Welcomes Her First Child In the U.S / "I Choose Not To Hide It" Actress, Wumi Toriola Shows Off Baby Bump / Wumi Toriola Buys New Toyota Venza (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wumi Toriola: "Toyin Abraham Slapped Me, That's Why I Stopped Being Her Friend" by adetes: 5:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hehen
Re: Wumi Toriola: "Toyin Abraham Slapped Me, That's Why I Stopped Being Her Friend" by OwenC: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Wumi Toriola: "Toyin Abraham Slapped Me, That's Why I Stopped Being Her Friend" by candy2016(f): 5:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
All these people should go take a sit sonowhere joor, they keep bombading us with crab......
Re: Wumi Toriola: "Toyin Abraham Slapped Me, That's Why I Stopped Being Her Friend" by candy2016(f): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
englishmart:
which of them is Wumi Toriola?
I've really missed her
missed her kee despite the fact you don't know who Wumi is..... R u on diet....... �
Re: Wumi Toriola: "Toyin Abraham Slapped Me, That's Why I Stopped Being Her Friend" by Oselu28(f): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
i think she got it wrong were she said "We come to life to have families and build a home to make them happy; I feel those are the priorities of life"

the primary reason why God created us is to know Him, to love Him, to serve Him and to be happy with Him forever in heaven. after this every other thing can follow
Re: Wumi Toriola: "Toyin Abraham Slapped Me, That's Why I Stopped Being Her Friend" by SuPeRq(f): 11:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
nzeobi:
who are these ones. nairaland is really taking people from regional stage to the national stage.
Management structure

(1) (2) (Reply)

Diddy’s Response To Nigerian Who Blasted Him Over Kim Porter / I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video) / Liz Da Silva Wows In Red Christmas Dress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.