Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria (48630 Views)

Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) / South Africa's World Cup Clash Halted By Swarm Of Bees, Fans React (Photos) / Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by aklion: 8:21am On Jun 24, 2018
Sincerely the match na match to watch. Obviously the match never start some people don de shake... I wish super eagles a win not a draw so we cross comfortably.
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Shaouscs(m): 8:21am On Jun 24, 2018
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by sheDD(m): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2018
If football was Nigerian movie, one day thunder will just strike and C. Ronaldo will fall on the pitch and start shouting "I will confess!!!, I will confess!!!Pls o I will talko, I tied kaka and made him lose form" Fans: Heyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!! (Ronaldo continues): "I also used the charm I got from agwo turu mbe in Portugal to tie Bale, to make sure he doesn't shine better than me" (Ronaldo coughs and continues):"Please forgive me, I cursed the Jersey number 7 in ManUtd so that any player that wears it will become a dummy like Michael Owen, Anthony Valencia, Memphis Depay. Please don't give that Jersey to Rashford unless"...... Fans: Heyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! Coach: ALU!!!! ABOMINATION!!!!! (Ronaldo continues) : "When I heard we were about to buy Pogba, I made sure he did not come to Madrid, but as a stubborn black man, he had to leave, so I made him useless and sent him to my former club" Fans: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!! Coach: "Come and be going" Man Utd president: "what did we do to deserve this?" Ronaldo continues : "I made Real Madrid sack Mourinho because the man was trying to find my secret, I tried to kill Messi with frustration in Copa America and also Taking him to jail, but it was the gods that back fired now."""My body is burning fire ooo fire ooo I have confessed I have confessed ooo" Fans: Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy!! Tufiakwa!!!! (Messi will just come in with bible and chaplet in his hands, he will hear the last statement and start crying,then the background music will start Playing) "Uwam o, onye ka m ga kosara?" "Afufu uwam o, onye ka m kosara?" "Anya mmiri ejuwo m na anya." "Legodu nu oke rurum eh, ndi mmadu anara m ya." "Anya mmiri ejuwo m na anya." Then Iniesta, Dembele and Suarez will start consoling him .Coach: what did we do to deserve this?... Fans will then go and start gossiping....
Remember to share with friends don't laugh alone.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by tiwiex(m): 8:23am On Jun 24, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
Foolishness. It is obvious the team has lost it. Two things now. 1. Because of their revolt against the coach collectively, they can give their blood just to win the remaining matches same way Chelsea players won the champions league for themselves not the technicality of the coach.

2. It might end up very badly for them because it is going to be each player for himself not receiving orders from a coach. Everyone decides what he does.

Conclusion, make naija capitalise on this divided house and hammer solid free 3 points.
We don't know the internals. Sounds similar to how Rohr played us out of position in the first match with a terrible formation. It is clear our second match was not decided by Rohr but he had to humble himself because the boys and Nigerian pundits know how best we play. Maybe this coach is not being humble about the reality that he got the formation and team strategy all wrong. Hence, the revolt.
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:24am On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Nigerians i can't help but laugh at you guys if you think you stand any chance against Argentina.

I was so ashamed of the way you people celebrated super chickens because they managed to win common iceland like they know or play good football.

I shame for una naija.

Every world cup una must do permutation, una no dey shame.

Celebrating a win against common iceland as if it was the world cup that we won. Mediocres celebrating mediocrity.

I just can't wait for argentina to beat us and end all these nonsense hopes you people are having.

Your super chickens are as good as dead. Make i bend say Argentina no finish those weak players life.

Celebrating a win against common iceland as if we were the first country to win a match in the world cup.

I dey shame for una.

After Argentina don wound una finish on tuesday, on wednesday the chickens go from Russia move go dia clubs. All of una wey dey form patriots, i hope say Dem pay una money for the unnecessary celebrations. Ndi ara
diz poo can only emanate from a condemned engine oil filled brain...I don't think any sane Nigerian can write diz..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by footballflaver: 8:27am On Jun 24, 2018
Okworigeorge:
happy birthday Leo
Tiff
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Jabioro: 8:31am On Jun 24, 2018
They are selling dummy to you people ,do not buy their confused game distraction... our team should go for all preparation.... 3 5 2 or 4 3 3 information with each player playing his natural wing or position.. winning is b
est no time to buy Casio calculator ..
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by kayzay4all: 8:31am On Jun 24, 2018
Discipline+confidence+commitment+concentration from start to finish will help the super eagles beat the other 11 men. let's pray and support them...May nigeria prevail
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Maket: 8:31am On Jun 24, 2018
Confusion every where because they cancelled friendly with Israel. � �
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by mknigeriagreat: 8:33am On Jun 24, 2018
tiwiex:

We don't know the internals. Sounds similar to how Rohr played us out of position in the first match with a terrible formation. It is clear our second match was not decided by Rohr but he had to humble himself because the boys and Nigerian pundits know how best we play. Maybe this coach is not being humble about the reality that he got the formation and team strategy all wrong. Hence, the revolt.

Make their wahala just pay us and push us into the second around. But players determining who and who plays. Their wahala, our own advantage so far with capitalise on it properly.
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by robertito7(m): 8:35am On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Nigerians i can't help but laugh at you guys if you think you stand any chance against Argentina.

I was so ashamed of the way you people celebrated super chickens because they managed to win common iceland like they know or play good football.

I shame for una naija.

Celebrating a win against common iceland as if it was the world cup that we won. Mediocres celebrating mediocrity.

I just can't wait for argentina to beat us and end all these nonsense hopes you people are having.

Your super chickens are as good as dead. Make i bend say Argentina no finish those weak players life.

Celebrating a win against common iceland as if we were the first country to win a match in the world cup.

I dey shame for una.

After Argentina don wound una finish on tuesday, on wednesday the chickens go from Russia move go dia clubs. All of una wey dey form patriots, i hope say Dem pay una money for the unnecessary celebrations. Ndi ara
which permutation are we doing. Oga go and sleep you need it

1 Like

Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Emycord: 8:36am On Jun 24, 2018
mknigeriagreat:
Foolishness. It is obvious the team has lost it. Two things now. 1. Because of their revolt against the coach collectively, they can give their blood just to win the remaining matches same way Chelsea players won the champions league for themselves not the technicality of the coach.

2. It might end up very badly for them because it is going to be each player for himself not receiving orders from a coach. Everyone decides what he does.

Conclusion, make naija capitalise on this divided house and hammer solid free 3 points.
rubbish They Are Only Playing Mind Games With Us So We Will Think Like You Are Doing Now Thinking They Are Comfused And Relax Those Guys Have A Concrete Plan They Are Just Playing With Nigeria ego Its Another June 12 Democracy Day Offer To The West. Real People Will Get The Message
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by nelsonebby(m): 8:39am On Jun 24, 2018
Argentina is confused bla bla bla bla

Dem go beat Nigeria
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Shakushaku1(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2018
ERCROSS:
I suspect that this might be a mind game to divert the mind of the super eagles team from effective preparation. Our coach should better not use a back 3 this time around coz this people will use a front 3. A 4-3-3 formation with Etebo, Ndidi and Mikel in their middle, then a front trio of Simi, Musa and Iheanacho

Another angle
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by caprini1: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2018
robertito7:
which permutation are we doing. Oga go and sleep you need it
You dey mind am? Iceland that qualified for this world cup ahead of Croatia,thereby sending Croatia to play offs,beat England in the last euro,portugal couldn't even beat them in the same euro.....see bro,if Nigeria decides to do well,they will beat Argentina and anybody, the question is,will the boys want to play? Sometimes Ogbanje dey worry them.
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by mknigeriagreat: 8:45am On Jun 24, 2018
Emycord:
rubbish They Are Only Playing Mind Games With Us So We Will Think Like You Are Doing Now Thinking They Are Comfused And Relax Those Guys Have A Concrete Plan They Are Just Playing With Nigeria ego Its Another June 12 Democracy Day Offer To The West. Real People Will Get The Message

Well we will see the result on Tuesday. But same time you can oppose a comment without using abusive words like "rubbish". You people should learn how to make constructively objective debates and discussion without going vulgar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by kristisking(m): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2018
That's what happens when a grown up man decides to behave like a toddler. Look at the heavy tatoo on the man's arm!People like this can't be taken serious. Imaging a coach becoming a figure head! He should just resign
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by supereagle(m): 8:46am On Jun 24, 2018
Olalan:
This team is so confused, Nigeria should beat them comfortably

I dreamt that Nigerian team gave them 3 -0. Whichever way Nigeria will advance to the round of 16.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by donkaz2(m): 8:47am On Jun 24, 2018
Am just scared cos Argentina want the win by all means and they want it by a good goal margin
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by skales67(m): 8:47am On Jun 24, 2018
I have been betting for like 3 years now and I noticed that when I bet that a team will win, they usually lose 99%

I bet that Ireland would win Nigeria and they lost!

I think I will sacrifice N100 for the Eagles and do it again by betting Argentina to win.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by purplekayc(m): 8:48am On Jun 24, 2018
frankmoney:
Or Messi will.decide , humble player indeed
when the coach is fuc king up what do you expect?
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Otunski: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2018
Make them kukuma tell the coach to leave na. Which kai humiliation be that?
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Ndonu101: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2018
Regardless of the disunity in the Argentina camp they still have world class players who can still deliver on the pitch

Super Eagles need to be at their best and play a very compact counter attacking football to beat them

Ebuehi and Moses must start on both flanks as wing backs

Etebo, Mikel and Ndidi gives us balance in the middle and should continue their good work

The trio of Omeruo, Balogun and Ekong should carry on from where they stopped against Iceland

Musa and Iheanacho should lead the line but the substitute in attack this time after 70 minutes should be Simy Nwankwo. Ighalo can’t run for his life! Ighalo is finished!

1 Like

Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by cornel9297: 8:52am On Jun 24, 2018
I am a supporter of super eagle but am going to bet on Argentina to win so that I will still be happy to an extent should in case we loose the game.
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by israelmao(m): 8:58am On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

I shame for una naija.

I dey shame for una.

You can say whatever you like but it was the same Iceland, Argentina had a draw with ,Nigeria had a win with.Croatia scored only 2goals against Nigeria but scored 3goals against Argentina.Nigeria without some of its stars defeated the same Argentina 4goals to one in a friendly match though without Messi.How else can Nigeria stand a better chance going by this analysis?I make bold to tell you that Nigeria will defeat Argentina not even draw.

5 Likes

Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by masterfactor(m): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2018
Nigeria must not fall for this scam, this is a scheme to let us put our guards down. I want our Nigeria team to play them like it is the world cup final.
Blood for blood
strength for strength
tackle for tackle
dribble for dribble
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by skitkid2(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2018
justi4jesu:
We will thrash them..Messi should continue behaving like a soft bread until we win them. grin grin
So true, messi looks soft
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Okworigeorge(m): 9:04am On Jun 24, 2018
footballflaver:
Tiff
wetin happen
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Nobody: 9:08am On Jun 24, 2018
Olalan:
This team is so confused, Nigeria should beat them comfortably

Unfortunately that is not how football works. We cannot afford afford to underestimate them. They may for all we know turn up in style against us and jeopardize our group qualification chances.
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by syntekelite(m): 9:11am On Jun 24, 2018
the only way nigeria can win us by benching mikel, he is aged and too slow to mark argentina's midfield..argentina has the best individual players in their team,but a scared conservative coach,if the players pick their team they wil be unstoppable,a 433 formation with messi as a 10,supplyin dimaria or dybala on left aguero on right, with higuain as center forward while pavon shld play alondside messi will be devastatin and too fast for nigerian team..but if our coach benches mikel and use iwobi as holding midfielder,while startin simi and iheanachor upfront with moses and musa as wing/fullback in a 352 formation we stand a chance,but if our coach gets scared and uses defensive formation then we shld prepare to welcome our team home..

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by pat077: 9:12am On Jun 24, 2018
Argentina has defeated us in all our previous world cup encounters.... This will be the best time to take our pound of flesh.... Cuz he go pain them wella tongue

2 Likes

Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 24, 2018
freeradical:
Coach Rohr and his boys should just stick to the plan. With that last game formation and some discipline we will surely beat this team.

Our greatest undoing will be playing defensive for a draw. Let's go for the win and hope Iceland also beats Croatia. We can still win this group and get a better second round draw.
and these are the type of comments i want to see. From brilliant people that knows football. That was the mistake the Swedish national team made against the German machines yesterday. Relaxing and trying to defend one goal when they could have scored more. They even become wasteful.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos / Musa Yahaya Weds Rahama Saduah In Kaduna (PHOTOS) / Governor Hope Uzodinma Receives Chiamaka Nnadozie At Government House, Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.