Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria (48629 Views)

Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video) / South Africa's World Cup Clash Halted By Swarm Of Bees, Fans React (Photos) / Croatia Hold Training Session Ahead Of World Cup Clash With Nigeria. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by BluntBoy(m): 10:40am On Jun 24, 2018
Daeylar:
No matter what they do, they'll still lose grin

Go Eagles!!!!!! kiss

Hopefully.

I don't intend watching that match, though cheesy

I am too young to suffer a heart attack.

I hope you are fine. Happy Sunday.
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by XaviDayo(m): 10:42am On Jun 24, 2018
Naija.....here is what we need to do to beat Argentina.
Drop Moses.
Send home Moses
Ban Moses.

Play cautiously and hit the charlatans on counter attacks. The game will end in a draw
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by ghostwritter(m): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Nigerians i can't help but laugh at you guys if you think you stand any chance against Argentina.

I was so ashamed of the way you people celebrated super chickens because they managed to win common iceland like they know or play good football.

I shame for una naija.

Every world cup una must do permutation, una no dey shame.

Celebrating a win against common iceland as if it was the world cup that we won. Mediocres celebrating mediocrity.

I just can't wait for argentina to beat us and end all these nonsense hopes you people are having.

Your super chickens are as good as dead. Make i bend say Argentina no finish those weak players life.

Celebrating a win against common iceland as if we were the first country to win a match in the world cup.

I dey shame for una.

After Argentina don wound una finish on tuesday, on wednesday the chickens go from Russia move go dia clubs. All of una wey dey form patriots, i hope say Dem pay una money for the unnecessary celebrations. Ndi ara
Honestly, I feel like calling you a bastard and a shame to your father's land but I forgive u.
It's not about the GAME for most of us, but it's AIM to reuniting us as ONE NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by zinaunreal(m): 10:53am On Jun 24, 2018
Lol see as them dey plan us like say na we make them loose Croatia and draw with iceland
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by niytej(m): 10:56am On Jun 24, 2018
*world cup group charts*

*Dennis sheryshev*: i'm d host so d golden boot is mine

*Diego Costa*: really!! Since when did u start fighting for golden boot?

*Lukaku*: plz ask him again!! Does he know hw many years I ve been fighting for golden boot in England?

*Kane*: ��

*Lukaku* �Harry wat do u mean!!

*Kane* ��‍♂
����

*Salah*: sup guys✌�

*Kane* ��

*salah*:��‍♂

*Kane*: coz u won premier golden boot?

That why messi didn't allow u to ve the European golden boot�

*messi*:��

*neymar* : but this is world cup tournament and I already have 1 goal� messi hw many goals do u ve��‍♂

*messi*:☹��‍♂

*Ronaldo*: am in✌�������

*messi* : � left

*iwobi* added messi

*messi*: � left

*Victor Moses* : added messi

*messi*: why are u adding me?

*Mikel Obi* : we want to deal wit u b4 u leave d world cup lolz

*messi* :really!!! Ok no problem, get ready to consult yr Gods or juju�

*Musa* : u don't even ve a single goal in the world cup and u still blabbing, u will meet us well����

*Modric*��

*Sane'* join through group link... Xup guys✌�

*pogba* sane' this group is only for world cup payers so leave☝�

*Sane'* :��

*Ramos*: that why u were dropped out of Germany's squard anyways��

*Sane'*: fhuk u all��
Left

*Aguero*: smh��‍♂
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 24, 2018
tonididdy:

u high...iceland better than croatia? smh
the star studded croatia, my guy go church go pray for SE
The same star studded team that Iceland beat in qualifying stage and sent them to playoff?

I guess mexico has more star player than Germany

Who needs sense now?
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Nobody: 11:27am On Jun 24, 2018
tonididdy:

DID YU watch the game?
go check the stats?

Just dey spew rubbish
What stat?

The stat how many points hin give Argentina?
The common Iceland, Argentina cannot beat.
They defended well yeah, Costa Rica no defend well against Brazil
Iran against Spain
sweden against Germany
So what's your excuse

The common Iceland that beat croatia in qualifying stage and sent them to playoff...

Yeh Yeh Yeh
Shut up
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Nobody: 11:31am On Jun 24, 2018
Happy birthday Legend G.O.AT

Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by ezewealth(m): 11:36am On Jun 24, 2018
tamethem:

My guy people like you are shameless hypocrites.

Like the guy behind me at a view center who even before the match was saying "they will beat us, your super chickens are the next coming home after Egypt"

And I was surprised when he was jumping around and hugging people at the second goal from Musa. I even made a mistake of shaking his hands out of excitement. Because he doest deserve such.

You are like that. You are shameless person.

See you will cover your face in shame when The Eagle defeat Messi and his team come Tuesday or worst still get a draw.

You talk like a child just like on the other thread I quoted you. Life is full of supprises my friend and you need a matured mind to know that.

Remember Messi was the only one missing when we beat them with Four goals. Do you think because it was a friendly, they came to sell pure water on the field? They too came to win of course but got a surprise waiting for them.

Why haven't Argentina won a match since their first game? in this world cup playing against countries that ppl expect them to win.

Is it because Messi did not play? Is it because every body knew their opponents were better No! but because Football most times comes with surprises and so does Life.

So kiddo just like you predicted Iceland would beat Naija and you failed, you will continue to fail at every step you take to mock my dear Country.

Now As we know that life is full of surprises even if we eventually lose on Tuesday. The Eagles have tried at least they won a match. Some teams didn't win any.

I am a Nigerian and I am proud to be.

Peace!
I have been waiting for someone to quote that fool right. Thank God for you
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Nobody: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2018
I'll make sure my dad doesn't watch the match except for analysis sha
Make the man no go collapse finish for me

Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by saddamxo(m): 11:46am On Jun 24, 2018
Even if Nigeria qualify for the round of 16,thats the farthest they can go, so it better they humbly turn their ass around and spread their legs wide open and let Argentina straff the hell out of 'em which I know will surely happen.
Go Argentina
Go messi
I love you
Happy Birthday king � leo
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Agp19(m): 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
contigiency:
If they like let them apoint, Ronaldo, Messi, maradona, okocha, pele, platini and ziden to combine and coach them, Eagles will surely fly ahead of them.
una confidence dey make me laugh...those guys will fire on all cylinders to win... they need the match more than we do

1 Like

Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Jay5mie: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
kaen1317:
May the God of Nigeria answer is against Argentina also
my brother which of the Gods, gods wey de Nigeria plenty pass citizens o
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by samtol4(m): 12:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Nigerians i can't help but laugh at you guys if you think you stand any chance against Argentina.

I was so ashamed of the way you people celebrated super chickens because they managed to win common iceland like they know or play good football.

I shame for una naija.

Celebrating a win against common iceland as if it was the world cup that we won. Mediocres celebrating mediocrity.

I just can't wait for argentina to beat us and end all these nonsense hopes you people are having.

Your super chickens are as good as dead. Make i bend say Argentina no finish those weak players life.

Celebrating a win against common iceland as if we were the first country to win a match in the world cup.

I dey shame for una.

After Argentina don wound una finish on tuesday, on wednesday the chickens go from Russia move go dia clubs. All of una wey dey form patriots, i hope say Dem pay una money for the unnecessary celebrations. Ndi ara
Remove your garment of negativity learn t
saddamxo:
Even if Nigeria qualify for the round of 16,thats the farthest they can go, so it better they humbly turn their ass around and spread their legs wide open and let Argentina straff the hell out of 'em which I know will surely happen.
Go Argentina
Go messi
I love you
Happy Birthday king � leo
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by tragergeorge(m): 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

I shame for una naija.

I dey shame for una.

read your post again and see where you said ,"I CANT JUST WAIT FOR ARGENTINA TO BEAT US" na der I for weak for you,you mumu sha
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by elantraceey(f): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
All these are just strategies to distract our team and make them feel relaxed, Argentina is desperate at this point and that match is going to be anything but easy but I do hope we come out victorious.
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by RexTramadol1: 12:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
stevedre:

Comparing Messi and JESUS with a verse from the Bible is not funny. Come up with something better to show since you love Messi like your life depends on it.

Is there something better than Jesus?

And also, all Christians aspire to be like Christ, don't they?

Stop living in thr illusion of dogmas

As Christ is in heaven, so are we Christians on earth.
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by redangel2017: 12:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
freeradical:
Coach Rohr and his boys should just stick to the plan. With that last game formation and some discipline we will surely beat this team.

Our greatest undoing will be playing defensive for a draw. Let's go for the win and hope Iceland also beats Croatia. We can still win this group and get a better second round draw.
what about that Nigerian player with big nyash..my suggestion is bring him back to Nigeria oo angry
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by RexTramadol1: 12:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
maynia:

Just dey spew rubbish
What stat?

The stat how many points hin give Argentina?
The common Iceland, Argentina cannot beat.
They defended well yeah, Costa Rica no defend well against Brazil
Iran against Spain
Switzerland against Germany
So what's your excuse

The common Iceland that beat croatia in qualifying stage and sent them to playoff...

Yeh Yeh Yeh
Shut up

Wetin concern Switzerland with Germany ?

Abi dis one dey listen to radio commentary Ni?
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Blessinq1(f): 12:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
Back to sender oo. May God make their wisdom turn to foolishness
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Blessinq1(f): 12:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
RexTramadol1:

grin
RexTramadol1:

:-D Nah transformer waves hein dae listen to grin
RexTramadol1:

grin
RexTramadol1:

:-D Nah transformer waves hein dae listen to
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Ganamustgo(m): 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
freeradical:
Coach Rohr and his boys should just stick to the plan. With that last game formation and some discipline we will surely beat his team.

Our greatest undoing will be playing defensive for a draw. Let's go for the win and hope Iceland also beats Croatia. We can still win this group and get a better second round draw.

I told a friend yesterday that if we decide to go for the kill from the first minute, we'll win Argentina by two or more goals but if we try playing defensive game then will not get even draw. I pray the coach should get his tati kiss
freeradical:
Coach Rohr and his boys should just stick to the plan. With that last game formation and some discipline we will surely beat his team.

I told a friend yesterday that if we decide to go for the kill from the first minute, we'll win Argentina by two or more goals but if we try playing defensive game then will not get even draw. I pray the coach should get his tati

1 Like

Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by DavSagacity(m): 1:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
kaen1317:
North and South, Christian and Muslim, left hand and right hand, Moses and Musa. We need each other in this country for it to be truly great
One of the sensible comment I've read on Nairaland in more than 3 months
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Ganamustgo(m): 1:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

I shame for una naija.

I dey shame for una.

Ipob pig spotted.
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Minemrys: 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

I shame for una naija.

I dey shame for una.

c0mm0n iceland that Argentina could n0t win? Ndi ara
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Eziokwugbaoto: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
The worst thing wey fit happen on tuesday na draw shikina. grin
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
RexTramadol1:

If you are sensible enough, you should have got my point
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Ganamustgo(m): 1:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
tamethem:

My guy people like you are shameless hypocrites.

Like the guy behind me at a view center who even before the match was saying "they will beat us, your super chickens are the next coming home after Egypt"

And I was surprised when he was jumping around and hugging people at the second goal from Musa. I even made a mistake of shaking his hands out of excitement. Because he doest deserve such.

You are like that. You are shameless person.

See you will cover your face in shame when The Eagle defeat Messi and his team come Tuesday or worst still get a draw.

You talk like a child just like on the other thread I quoted you. Life is full of supprises my friend and you need a matured mind to know that.

Remember Messi was the only one missing when we beat them with Four goals. Do you think because it was a friendly, they came to sell pure water on the field? They too came to win of course but got a surprise waiting for them.

Why haven't Argentina won a match since their first game? in this world cup playing against countries that ppl expect them to win.

Is it because Messi did not play? Is it because every body knew their opponents were better No! but because Football most times comes with surprises and so does Life.

So kiddo just like you predicted Iceland would beat Naija and you failed, you will continue to fail at every step you take to mock my dear Country.

Now As we know that life is full of surprises even if we eventually lose on Tuesday. The Eagles have tried at least they won a match. Some teams didn't win any.

I am a Nigerian and I am proud to be.

Peace!

God bless you.
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by Eziokwugbaoto: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Nigerians i can't help but laugh at *you* guys if *you* think *you* stand any chance against Argentina.

I just can't wait for argentina to beat *us* and end all these nonsense hopes you people are having.

Celebrating a win against common iceland as if *we* were the first country to win a match in the world cup.

I dey shame for *una*.
Stop contradicting yourself Mr Man. Pray and ask God for common sense I believe He won't withold it from you.
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by DEBJOCH1(m): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

I shame for una naija.

I dey shame for una.

. Ihere (Big shame) go catch you at the end. Olanihi like you, ask the same Argentina if Iceland is a "Common" as you nzuzuly said. Naija all the way jor.
Re: Argentina Players 'will Decide Team' For World Cup Clash With Nigeria by injurybaba(m): 2:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
That Argentina game dey fear me more than anything right now

because they players knows what astake here, it's like been given a second chance to live after being death. and they certainly have the qualities

I just hope Nigerian pray we pull through shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019 AFCON; Corpers Gather Outside Uyo Stadium To Demand For Free Entry. Photos / Musa Yahaya Weds Rahama Saduah In Kaduna (PHOTOS) / Governor Hope Uzodinma Receives Chiamaka Nnadozie At Government House, Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.