Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Is Having BOOB-JOB A Sin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Having BOOB-JOB A Sin (1196 Views)

Masturbation Is A Sin, No Matter Your View About It / Pastor Arinze Okoli Mmaduabuchi: "Gay Is Not A Sin” / Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Having BOOB-JOB A Sin by snthesis(m): 7:54am On Jun 24, 2018
firstly i'm married...
back to the topic, is having boob-job in marriage a sin. Boob-job in this case is having having sex via the lady holding are boobs together for the penis to slide in and out, till you cum.
is this different from masturbation? since no actual penetration is involved..., if it is a sin does that make MouthAction a sin (i.e same principle)
Re: Is Having BOOB-JOB A Sin by Martinez19(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2018
grin grin you christians sef, una no fit live life in peace.

All sexual acts between a man and a woman are okay as long as it within the confines of marriage. That's what I know from years I spent as a christian. Enjoy your life, there is no religious god.

2 Likes

Re: Is Having BOOB-JOB A Sin by snthesis(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Martinez19:

All sexual acts between a man and a woman are okay as long as it within the confines of marriage..

hmmm, thats generalization
Re: Is Having BOOB-JOB A Sin by Martinez19(m): 3:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
snthesis:

No it's not. Please go and read your bible. An atheist like me knows the bible more than you, SMH. When it comes to sexual relations, the only sins are:
1) sexual relations between a male and female outside marriage.
2) homosexuality and bestiality.

Enjoy yourself jare! angry undecided grin
Re: Is Having BOOB-JOB A Sin by festwiz(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
What's up with you Christians? grin

Enjoy yourself Abeg. Life's for the living.

#peace
Re: Is Having BOOB-JOB A Sin by luvmijeje(f): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
Na wa o. I know that I'm beginning to sound like a broken record but your sexual gymnastics is between you and God. If you don't feel comfortable doing it then please don't do it. If you feel okay, then please go ahead. That's why you must know the voice of God. Follow the Spirit. Ordinary kissing can be a sin if the Spirit is not permitting it.

1 Like

Re: Is Having BOOB-JOB A Sin by Ranchhoddas: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
Boob-job... I've learnt a new thing.

2 Likes

Re: Is Having BOOB-JOB A Sin by MuttleyLaff: 8:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
snthesis:
firstly i'm married...
back to the topic, is having boob-job in marriage a sin.
Boob-job in this case is having having sex via the lady holding are boobs together for the penis to slide in and out, till you cum.
is this different from masturbation? since no actual penetration is involved...,
if it is a sin does that make MouthAction a sin (i.e same principle)
First and foremost boob-job means to increase the size of the breasts, change their shape, or make them more even
What you're trying to describe is called mammary sexual intercourse, and it isnt a sin
Masturbation, giving blow-job and performing cunninglus, within committed, honest, lasting lifetime relationships, too arent necessarily sins
Caveat emptor with blow-job and cunninglus though

Martinez19:
grin grin you christians sef, una no fit live life in peace.
All sexual acts between a man and a woman are okay as long as it within the confines of marriage.
That's what I know from years I spent as a christian.
Enjoy your life, there is no religious god.

snthesis:

Martinez19:
No it's not. Please go and read your bible. An atheist like me knows the bible more than you, SMH.
When it comes to sexual relations, the only sins are:
1) sexual relations between a male and female outside marriage.
2) homosexuality and bestiality.

Enjoy yourself jare! angry undecided grin
Consenting adults in a honest, loving, committed, lasting a lifetime, same gender sexual relationship isnt a sin
Re: Is Having BOOB-JOB A Sin by Martinez19(m): 8:30pm On Jun 24, 2018
MuttleyLaff:
First and foremost boob-job means to increase the size of the breasts, change their shape, or make them more even
What you're trying to describe is called mammary sexual intercourse, and it isnt a sin
Masturbation, giving blow-job and performing cunninglus, within committed, honest, lasting lifetime relationships, too arent necessarily sins
Caveat emptor with blow-job and cunninglus though

Consenting adults in a honest, loving, committed, lasting a lifetime, same gender sexual relationship isnt a sin
She is a christian, I assume, and I was giving her the perspective of the bible. I agree with you as an atheist.
Re: Is Having BOOB-JOB A Sin by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ranchhoddas:
Boob-job...
I've learnt a new thing.
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Having BOOB-JOB A Sin by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Missionary style remains the best.
Re: Is Having BOOB-JOB A Sin by snthesis(m): 10:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
luvmijeje:
Na wa o. I know that I'm beginning to sound like a broken record but your sexual gymnastics is between you and God. If you don't feel comfortable doing it then please don't do it. If you feel okay, then please go ahead. That's why you must know the voice of God. Follow the Spirit. Ordinary kissing can be a sin if the Spirit is not permitting it.

what if she feels guilty about it and i dont?

(1) (Reply)

3 Basic Steps To Practice Igbo Spirituality / Power Showdown In The Land Of Egypt: Satan's Best Vs God's Best / Does God Exists- Five Reasons To Believe He Does

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.