Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,155 members, 7,821,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave (1323 Views)

Jesus Christ Spent 2 Days In The Grave Not 3 / Was Jesus In The Grave For 3days And 3nights Literally? / Another Pastor Fails To Resurrect Man After Jumping Inside Grave [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by HelpYourself(m): 11:18am On Feb 13, 2021
Good morning all,

Trust you all had a great week? grin Apologies for the late post as i was unduly distracted

Now for clarification let me be very precise

There are several plains or lands whichever term you prefer rising and descending from this world in the spiritual hence each plain caters to a particular vice as in the descending realms while the ascending plains are as one matures spiritually in the afterlife one keeps rising till paradise. What Christians call heaven, the term is irrelevant but the understanding is key-

Now there are angels and archangels whom will never wear a human body for their very nature is pre divinity, same nature as the creator yet these angels cannot rise to the divine to behold God the father directly, The Holy Spirit or Jesus the love and son of God the father.

Yes through history people have claimed to have seen spoken joked and relaxed with Jesus but i can boldly tell you these are false confused people. There is no official drawing of Jesus that is authentic just the movie inspired hallucinations people have and claimed to be speaking with him.

It is no coincidence it is always Christians who claim this, the same religion over run with conmen and women who all claim to be special and have powers grin

Let us be clear, no human spirit can behold the divine because our nature is different from it.

Take for instance do you know anyone even in their dream who has been to the sun? No, yet the sun is just a few million miles our in our own solar system.. grin

Yet people will tell you they visited heaven and hell and had conversations with God the father grin same way no one can ever descend deep enough to lucifer's plain. Because Lucifer was divine before he fell so as he fell the plain he fell too is too deep but for dark evil beings whom will never wear human bodies.

Np one can describe lucifer either just movie induced hallucinations grin

Now some people who are amazingly good may have cause to see very high beings sent to assist them or guide them, these beings are so luminous they cant behold their faces, then these people assume they saw Jesus or the creator, no they didn't.

Why am i making this sudden clarification? because not just once or twice if you follow my posts you would see where i have had cause to call out false prophets and they always react the same, angry bitter and aggressive but they always want you to believe they have a connection with the divine, how ironic grin

We as human spirits have enough experience from the Astral plain to where ever the threads of karma take us to after we leave this life let us focus on living a truly good life devoid of deceit and enshrined in humility.

Basically cut the drama and just focus on being good simple

As always i remain your unapologetic non religious spiritualist counsellor grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by Fixey: 11:28am On Feb 13, 2021
In the end of the day being contented with our present reality. What we have before us, making good decisions to live optimally satisfied lives and doing good should be what we should focus on immensely. Because if we do not Maximize withe realities we have and strive for what's ahead, we're stepping out into the unknown and not making the best of our lives.

4 Likes

Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by HelpYourself(m): 11:29am On Feb 13, 2021
Fixey:
In the end of the day being contented with our present reality. What we have before us, making good decisions to live optimally satisfied lives and doing good should be what we should focus on immensely. Because if we do not Maximize withe realities we have and strive for what's ahead, we're stepping out into the unknown and not making the best of our lives.

Thank you !!!

Very well said

The religious folks are so obsessed with making the way to paradise seem like it's one you must go through church or mosque

The very church Christ spoke against but they ediitted it out grin

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 13, 2021
I have seen Jesus before in a dream. Enough with your lies.
Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by HelpYourself(m): 3:07pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nuttella:
I have seen Jesus before in a dream. Enough with your lies.

Hahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahaha

Which of them the one in passion of christ or the One in jesus of nazareth?
grin

Madam prophetess

If you choose to derail my thread again as you normally do I will be forced to report your account again and it will be banned again. I don't want to do that to you again.

So please talk maturely , calmly and respectfully to everyone in this thread
Cheers

3 Likes

Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Hahahahahahahaha

Hahahahahahahaha

Which of them the one in passion of christ or the One in jesus of nazareth?
grin

Madam prophetess

If you choose to derail my thread again as you normally do I will be forced to report your account again and it will be banned again. I don't want to do that to you again.

So please talk maturely , calmly and respectfully to everyone in this threa
Cheers
Continue spreading lies like Covid19.
Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by HelpYourself(m): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2021
Nuttella:
Continue spreading lies like Covid19.

I simply asked which version of Jesus did you see? Let us indulge you in your pathological lies as usual

Was it the franco zapharetti jesus of nazareth or mel gibson passion of christ version ?

Madam all due respect you are more than this . Why tell so many lies ?

I have come to notice this is very common with christians . They have a penchant for telling fanciful tales about seei4ng angels and jesus etc all for a hidden agenda to have some sort of validation which doesn't pass their Manipulations. grin

This sort of lies isn't so common in islam I think.

You hadly hear a muslim telling such lies as you do.

The other day you claimed you fought wizards which we a knew was a lie but today you are claiming you saw Jesus?

Kai

Aunty this is a new year 2021

Change please this fraud and change

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by Divoc19(f): 4:39pm On Feb 13, 2021
Our creator is surely more divine than the sun, some cultures worship the Sun self.

GofuckYourself:
Good morning all,

Take for instance do you know anyone even in their dream who has been to the sun? No, yet the sun is just a few million miles our in our own solar system.. grin

Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by Aditkd(f): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2021
Miss Nutella, please be civil and cultured when addressing people. Before you comment pls do ask yourself WWJD. Please if you are such a true Christian pls do show that Christlike spirit.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by HelpYourself(m): 6:02pm On Feb 13, 2021
Divoc19:
Our creator is surely more divine than the sun, some cultures worship the Sun self.

Surely indeed

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by Nobody: 11:11am On Feb 14, 2021
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][color=#990000][/color]

What is the best way to rotect oneself from the manipulations of witches and wizards?
Sir Gofuck?
Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by sonmvayina(m): 2:04pm On Feb 14, 2021
GofuckYourself:
Good morning all,

Trust you all had a great week? grin Apologies for the late post as i was unduly distracted

Now for clarification let me be very precise

There are several plains or lands whichever term you prefer rising and descending from this world in the spiritual hence each plain caters to a particular vice as in the descending realms while the ascending plains are as one matures spiritually in the afterlife one keeps rising till paradise. What Christians call heaven, the term is irrelevant but the understanding is key-

Now there are angels and archangels whom will never wear a human body for their very nature is pre divinity, same nature as the creator yet these angels cannot rise to the divine to behold God the father directly, The Holy Spirit or Jesus the love and son of God the father.

Yes through history people have claimed to have seen spoken joked and relaxed with Jesus but i can boldly tell you these are false confused people. There is no official drawing of Jesus that is authentic just the movie inspired hallucinations people have and claimed to be speaking with him.

It is no coincidence it is always Christians who claim this, the same religion over run with conmen and women who all claim to be special and have powers grin

Let us be clear, no human spirit can behold the divine because our nature is different from it.

Yet people will tell you they visited heaven and hell and had conversations with God the father grin same way no one can ever descend deep enough to lucifer's plain. Because Lucifer was divine before he fell so as he fell the plain he fell too is too deep but for dark evil beings whom will never wear human bodies.

Np one can describe lucifer either just movie induced hallucinations grin

Now some people who are amazingly good may have cause to see very high beings sent to assist them or guide them, these beings are so luminous they cant behold their faces, then these people assume they saw Jesus or the creator, no they didn't.

Why am i making this sudden clarification? because not just once or twice if you follow my posts you would see where i have had cause to call out false prophets and they always react the same, angry bitter and aggressive but they always want you to believe they have a connection with the divine, how ironic grin

We as human spirits have enough experience from the Astral plain to where ever the threads of karma take us to after we leave this life let us focus on living a truly good life devoid of deceit and enshrined in humility.

Basically cut the drama and just focus on being good simple

You are just a big phony chalatan....i thought you had something upstairs...never knew it is still the old deception that you are still spewing....

You arw mixing bull shit and a little knowledge, it is spoiling the whole narrative. I had to read it like 2 times to know which part is true and which part is mere bull shit.

Lucifer did not fall, she is the queen of heaven, she is mary the mother of jesus. She is also Inanna in babylonian mythology.

Satan (Enlil) was Anu first son. He drew the cast for the earth. Meaning all the Gods came to earth from Nibiru.
Not that he was cast down..

Read the original translation.
Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 14, 2021
sonmvayina:

You are just a big phony chalatan....i thought you had something upstairs...never knew it is still the old deception that you are still spewing....

You arw mixing bull shit and a little knowledge, it is spoiling the whole narrative. I had to read it like 2 times to know which part is true and which part is mere bull shit.

Lucifer did not fall, she is the queen of heaven, she is mary the mother of jesus. She is also Inanna in babylonian mythology.

Satan (Enlil) was Anu first son. He drew the cast for the earth. Meaning all the Gods came to earth from Nibiru.

Hmm! Ogami!
No offences, But This your doctrine is Pure EVIL.
Kai! See talk.
Abeg go find church enter o!
That demon has wounded u so damn bad.
Tufia!
Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by HelpYourself(m): 2:39pm On Feb 14, 2021
sonmvayina:

Another obsessed psychotic religious fanatic

grin

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by sonmvayina(m): 2:52pm On Feb 14, 2021
GofuckYourself:

grin

Stop spreading falsehood. Do a little bit of research before you put your idea on the public space.

Dont be offended when some one points out your error, it is an opportunity to learn...

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by sonmvayina(m): 2:57pm On Feb 14, 2021
CalvinGaye:

Hmm! Ogami!
No offences, But This your doctrine is Pure EVIL.
Kai! See talk.
Abeg go find church enter o!
That demon has wounded u so damn bad.
Tufia!

The truth hurts, dosent mean you have to be comfortable wthe the lie.

Lucifer is just the orisha of death and war....not a demon with fork and a tail....she is alao who is referred to as the queen of heaven in the old testament..

In the new testament she is the mother of the light(light bearer)...which is mary the mother of jesus since jesus is the light. She is also the morning star....

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by HelpYourself(m): 3:06pm On Feb 14, 2021
sonmvayina:

Stop spreading falsehood. Do a little bit of research before you put your idea on the public space.

Dont be offended when some one points out your error, it is an opportunity to learn...

grin
Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by Nobody: 4:23pm On Feb 14, 2021
sonmvayina:

The truth hurts, dosent mean you have to be comfortable wthe the lie.

Lucifer is just the orisha of death and war....not a demon with fork and a tail....she is alao who is referred to as the queen of heaven in the old testament..

In the new testament she is the mother of the light(light bearer)...which is mary the mother of jesus since jesus is the light. She is also the morning star....

Which truth?? Abeegi!

I know Many forms of folk lores and Historical manuscripts reveal some truths(though not biblically recorded but in concordance) about Spirituality and Godliness.

But ogami, this your own is COMPLETELY ANTICLOCKWISE.

I don't perceive anything divine in it.

Again, TUFIAKWA!
Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by sonmvayina(m): 4:35pm On Feb 14, 2021
CalvinGaye:

Which truth?? Abeegi!

I know Many forms of folk lores and Historical manuscripts reveal some truths(though not biblically recorded but in concordance) about Spirituality and Godliness.

But ogami, this your own is COMPLETELY ANTICLOCKWISE.

I don't perceive anything divine in it.

Again, TUFIAKWA!

When the time comes...
Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by Valkrie: 10:45pm On Feb 15, 2021
The universe is so deep that no single soul can know it all...me think bringing jesus christ into the narative spoil it all as that character too is part of the religion dogma...!! You cant separate jesus and christianity and christianity is a religion...why not look at things holistically..? Example..what does the African believe say about all these...? Credo Mutwa did some important work on this occult issues ...The African beileve system predate christianity and very original and devoid of any dilution...!!

My take. Pls OP try and relate the African beileves with your teachings and expose...Christianity I would say is Alien to Africa and her mysteries...!!
Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by HelpYourself(m): 8:27am On Feb 16, 2021
Valkrie:
The universe is so deep that no single soul can know it all...me think bringing jesus christ into the narative spoil it all as that character too is part of the religion dogma...!! You cant separate jesus and christianity and christianity is a religion...why not look at things holistically..? Example..what does the African believe say about all these...? Credo Mutwa did some important work on this occult issues ...The African beileve system predate christianity and very original and devoid of any dilution...!!

My take. Pls OP try and relate the African beileves with your teachings and expose...Christianity I would say is Alien to Africa and her mysteries...!!

You are looking at it from a religious perspective.

Jesus isn't owned by the christians he is the son of God

The life the christians live is not what jesus taught them

The prophet mohammad (peace be upon him) was a true prophet of God

The life alot of muslims live was not what he taught them

You need to learn more so you can separate facts from fiction.

All religions are man made,hence biased and edited to suit a narrative

I am against all religions but speak the truth of life and death 100%

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by MightySparrow: 10:11am On Feb 16, 2021
The afterlife is shrouded in certain secrecy that all religions and organised knowledge are saying what they like. I don't agree with you Sir. Doing good, great. That is the essence of education. Not necessarily religious education. The most peaceful places on earth today are places where people have enlightened minds by education. The worst is where religious education is the standard.
Those claiming perfection and praising denominational purity run away from rulership and government because their beliefs can never cope with rulership demands of Human beings.
Afterlife may only exist in our locally educated minds.
Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by HelpYourself(m): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2021
MightySparrow:
The afterlife is shrouded in certain secrecy that all religions and organised knowledge are saying what they like. I don't agree with you Sir. Doing good, great. That is the essence of education. Not necessarily religious education. The most peaceful places on earth today are places where people have enlightened minds by education. The worst is where religious education is the standard.
Those claiming perfection and praising denominational purity run away from rulership and government because their beliefs can never cope with rulership demands of Human beings.
Afterlife may only exist in our locally educated minds.

You clearly didn't understand

You read this with so much education and intellect

Go and read it again

smiley

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by psychalade: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2021
The son of God is the sun of God!

Jesus is a creation of the roman catholic church. He is an egregore spirit, it exists in the minds of its believers grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbkQjIeJFec
Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by HelpYourself(m): 5:03pm On Feb 16, 2021
psychalade:
The son of God is the sun of God!

Jesus is a creation of the roman catholic church. He is an egregore spirit, it exists in the minds of its believers grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbkQjIeJFec

Okay you need to stay off the internet, stay away from books and start eating a healthy diet

Good day
Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by psychalade: 6:02pm On Feb 16, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Okay you need to stay off the internet, stay away from books and start eating a healthy diet

Good day
Slavery never ended it merely took on a garb named religion, before it was chains on necks and legs but now the chains is on our minds angry

Just Google how serapis christus became Jesus christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YblfVx1ghM
Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by HelpYourself(m): 7:42pm On Feb 16, 2021
psychalade:

Slavery never ended it merely took on a garb named religion, before it was chains on necks and legs but now the chains is on our minds angry

Just Google how serapis christus became Jesus christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YblfVx1ghM

grin

Hehehehehe

When I read comments like yours I laugh and remember certain experiences

My friend please take a break and relax okay?

grin
Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by psychalade: 8:06pm On Feb 16, 2021
I understand your plight sir, you are neck deep in the superstition called religion grin

GofuckYourself:

grin

Hehehehehe

When I read comments like yours I laugh and remember certain experiences

My friend please take a break and relax okay?

grin
Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by HelpYourself(m): 9:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
psychalade:
I understand your plight sir, you are neck deep in the superstition called religion grin

You are new here right ?

No wonder grin

Please go get something to eat okay ?

Then sleep

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by adadike(f): 8:36am On Feb 23, 2021
GofuckYourself:

Surely indeed
tell us about Mohammed the prophet of islam
Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by HelpYourself(m): 10:33am On Feb 23, 2021
adadike:
tell us about Mohammed the prophet of islam

He was a true prophet of God

1 Like

Re: The Spirit Plain And The Life Beyond The Grave by adadike(f): 11:06am On Feb 24, 2021
[size=8pt][/size] the
GofuckYourself:

He was a true prophet of God
Mohammad, a true prophet of God? I think it's high time you stop deceiving people. For those that don't know , Mohammad is a confirmed occultist

(1) (2) (Reply)

Once You Become An Atheist, You Cannot Become A Christian Again? / The Little Known Legit Online Business That Can Make You At Least N50,000 Weekly / My Dream About Rapture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.