Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North (17486 Views)

Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North / 2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North / South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by SirBunky85(m): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Dreadful:
And you are one of the confused lot grin grin grin
indirectly yes.I repeat, we(Igbos)are confused
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Dreadful: 6:01am On Jun 26, 2018
SirBunky85:
indirectly yes.I repeat, we(Igbos)are confused
Admit you are confused straight up why "indirectly??" Infact truly you're confused grin grin grin
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by 7lives: 7:09am On Jun 26, 2018
[quote author=ebukamen post=68774899][/quote]

Yeye dey smell, I thought you people said ZONING IS UNCONSTITUTIONAL and so it's DEAD.
Una eye don dey clear, if only you people have advised Jona to do the right thing at the right time.
Anyway best of luck eating your vomit.
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by 7lives: 7:23am On Jun 26, 2018
Pataricatering:
in 2019 you will understand that Yoruba Muslims are more than Yoruba Christians !

He will understand that Yoruba Christians are way TOO sensible to abandon OSHINBAJO, who has a better chance of becoming the Nigerian President.
This is the difference between us and them, we keep looking forward and they keep looking around, absolutely LACKING in concentration.
Can you imagine crying marginalization despite 16 years in the corridors of power?, selfish people.
We know what we want and how to get it, even as the opposition we still get what we want didn't we?, omo Westside is the BEST ojare.
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by SirBunky85(m): 7:30am On Jun 26, 2018
Dreadful:
Admit you are confused straight up why "indirectly??" Infact truly you're confused grin grin grin
cry me an ocean,Igbo's are confused.
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Dreadful: 8:11am On Jun 26, 2018
SirBunky85:
cry me an ocean,Igbo's are confused.
You are Igbo right? Admit you are confused! Lol
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by SirBunky85(m): 1:41pm On Jun 26, 2018
Dreadful:
You are Igbo right? Admit you are confused! Lol
just luk at dis mumu ,u don taya to dey call me afonja?confused lots
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Dreadful: 2:56am On Jun 27, 2018
SirBunky85:
just luk at dis mumu ,u don taya to dey call me afonja?confused lots
Who said you are Igbo before?? You're brain dead.
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Banmeallday: 3:59am On Jun 27, 2018
The Igbo so-Calle leaders and elites truly are a bunch of orphans who dont know who they are. IPOB IS the speaker for Easterners and that is final.

Anyone thinking or acting otherwise will end up like the unfortunate in the Middle Belt who’s fathers and grandfathers joined to help satanist exploit the land from 1967-1970 when they and their children could have been on their own doing well like those in Canada and Berlin.

SHAME
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by SirBunky85(m): 7:15am On Jun 27, 2018
Dreadful:
Who said you are Igbo before?? You're brain dead.
continue fooling ur deluded being

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ambode: Uyo Crowd Shows Buhari Is Undefeatable / Next Level Appointments: Are The President’s Men At War? / NNPC, SNEPCO Donate 16 Vehicles To Lagos State Government (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.