Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:27 PM

2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North (17488 Views)

Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North / 2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North / South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin grin grin.... Gbammmm ! grin grin grin
Pataricatering:
Baba looking real handsome here ! Some people will die on top this picture ! High blood pressure and hypertension!
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by deomelo: 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
Donclaracuzo:
Ndi Igbo will vote according to their conscience. They are not gullible and doesn't play ethnic politics.They have sacrificed a lot to be Nigerians and yet, they are being mocked for encouraging people to vote a platform that encourages cohesiveness.All of us who are hear encouraging hate speech Will one day say had I known. We are in one way or the other encouraging ethnic oriented crisis in this country. I believe also, that Nairaland is contributing to the incoming crisis facing this country too. I don't know why we cannot play politics of inclusiveness andnot winner takes. What I can't do is to knack my head on the wall for any politician because, they are the same. Whether Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. Most of ua shouting here have no future with the present status quo yet, we are here angry with Yorubas,Igbo and Hausa.What happened to us. What happened to Nigerians. Let's be happy and stop all these hate speeches. If any crisis fall out in Nigeria, Rwanda will be better than Nigeria.

Donclaracuzo:

Thank you for understanding that the people you are refering to are not Nigerians but are Biafrans! You should also knw that the Biafrans are neither sleeping nor in slumber. We wish u people well with our good heart. Enjoy ur govt while we enjoy our own agitation to separate from your country. Biafrans will never hate u nor envy you cos, he sees u as his mgbada that will pay him any time. Thank u for ur understanding

In one breath you are not a Nigerian, but an ethnic biafran agitator for your biafra and the destruction of Nigeria as a country, now you are all of a sudden hypocritically concerned about Nigeria and unity.

Another confused, hypocritical and bipolar state of mind and comment.

Donclaracuzo:
If buhari takes over, God forbid we may start seeing
what we are seeing in Iraq and Syria,eg beheading
and amputation and even crucifixion
,so make your
choice between freedom and suppression even
abuse of your rights

Back in 2015 after the election, this is your doom and gloom prophecy for Nigeria and Nigerians, but we thank God your anti-Nigerian evil wishes did not transpire.

The last time we witnessed beheadings, amputation, and such madness was under GEJ when BH was releasing videos of beheadings, looting, pillaging, burning and blowing up Nigerians every day and even all the way to Abuja, they even took control of nearly the whole of Borno state just like your ISIS idols did in Irak and Syria.

You are not fooling us with your middle of the Night sermon because you are just another bitter, angry ipob, frustrated and disgruntled Antti Nigerian element

2 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by deomelo: 5:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
[s]
nwabobo:

Thus is what yiu get when contraceptives fail.
[/s]

Stop bothering me with your ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense..

3 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Dreadful: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
SirBunky85:
Ibu onye ara.iberibe gbue gi ebe ahu.so anyone dat doesn't get brainwashed by ur stupidity and gullibility is now afonja abi?efulufu nwuru anwu.afonja ko,Fulani herdsmen ni
Never knew you weren't Afonja but you reason and type like them grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by SirBunky85(m): 5:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dreadful:
Never knew you weren't Afonja but you reason and type like them grin
taa gbafuo.for ur brainwashed mind,I must support ur gullibility to be Igbo abi?anyways,ur validation is inconsequential to me.oya,buru ozu onwe gi puo n'iru m.afonja ko,uthman danfodio ni

3 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Dreadful: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
SirBunky85:
taa gbafuo.for ur brainwashed mind,I must support ur gullibility to be Igbo abi?anyways,ur validation is inconsequential to me.oya,buru ozu onwe gi puo n'iru m.afonja ko,uthman danfodio ni
If you weren't Afonja like you claim I don't think you'll be vomiting jagon on the social media against your ethnicity over a few hungry political jobbers from the Southeast who you know very well are only after their own selfish interests and stomach.
Afonjas do this all the time so you're Afonja!!
Typing and replying me with Igbo doesn't prove anything I can confortably type in Chinese grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by SirBunky85(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dreadful:
If you weren't Afonja like you claim I don't think you'll be vomiting jagon on the social media against your ethnicity over a few hungry political jobbers from the Southeast who you know very well are only after their own selfish interests and stomach.
Afonjas do this all the time so you're Afonja!!
Typing and replying me with Igbo doesn't prove anything I can confortably type in Chinese grin
iberibe gi enweghi ngwota.like i said ab initio,ur validation or otherwise of my being Igbo is useless and I careless.we (Igbos)are too confused-today,no election in igboland until a referendum.tomorrow,we support a huasa man.biko buru nzuzu gi gaharia.afonja ko,caliphate ni

2 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by meromero11: 6:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
GavelSlam:
grin

You mean to Hausa-Fulani muslim?

I thought you said they want to Islamize the country.

It's a disastrous decision.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by meromero11: 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Shut Up... What do you know aside sai barbering
You think everyone is like Buhari the cow
Who calls people 5%

Just like his supporters.. The man is a dunce

A fulani is always a fulani man. They are ever positioned to advocate the fulani agenda. Aren't we tired of their rule?

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by nwabobo: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
deomelo:
[s][/s]

Stop bothering me with your ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense..

You sound like the product of a leaking condom.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by deomelo: 7:02pm On Jun 24, 2018
They endorsed the North/Hausa Fulani in 1960 and 58 years in 2018, Hausa Fulani is still their best choice, Lord and savior...

grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by deomelo: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
[s]
nwabobo:

You siund like the product of a leaking condom.
[/s]

Stop bothering me with your ignorant and unintelligent ipob nonsense

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by adeoyelekan(m): 7:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
If you want Buhari for second term press LIKE but if you oppose it press SHARE
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Dreadful: 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
SirBunky85:
iberibe gi enweghi ngwota.like i said ab initio,ur validation or otherwise of my being Igbo is useless and I careless.we (Igbos)are too confused-today,no election in igboland until a referendum.tomorrow,we support a huasa man.biko buru nzuzu gi gaharia.afonja ko,caliphate ni
You need an urgent brain surgery. So to your little understanding, because a few faceless hungry urchins from the Igbo extraction are supporting an hausa candidate for presidency everyother Igbo person is now confused? You are plain stupid! So to your fish brain before Igbos can drive home their demand every single Igbo person must agree? Mumu what happened to the saboteurs who might have been benefitting from the status quo so wouldn't want a change? Infact you're below my league. Fool on.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by maasoap(m): 8:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
Donclaracuzo:
Ndi Igbo will vote according to their conscience. They are not gullible and doesn't play ethnic politics. They have sacrificed a lot to be Nigerians and yet, they are being mocked for encouraging people to vote a platform that encourages cohesiveness. All of us who are hear encouraging hate speech Will one day say had I known. We are in one way or the other encouraging ethnic oriented crisis in this country. I believe also, that Nairaland is contributing to the incoming crisis facing this country too. I don't know why we cannot play politics of inclusiveness and not winner takes. What I can't do is to knack my head on the wall for any politician because, they are the same. Whether Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. Most of ua shouting here have no future with the present status quo yet, we are here angry with Yorubas,Igbo and Hausa. What happened to us. What happened to Nigerians. Let's be happy and stop all these hate speeches. If any crisis fall out in Nigeria, Rwanda will be better than Nigeria.

Your post was nice and an interesting contribution. But don't you think you should have been telling your brothers and sisters this since 2015 that they had been abusing Yorubas for voting for Buhari. No one enjoys mocking others but this is simply a payback period.
They didn't praise Yorubas for standing with and fighting for Jonathan’s right in 2009 and voting for him in 2011 but started referring to Yorubas as Afonjas, Hausa/Fulani slaves for voting for Buhari. Your people naturally find it difficult to respect democratic choices made by others. Now, their mockery is haunting them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by FreshestManny(m): 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
The problem with the south east is that they can't just stand together. There must always be saboteurs. The same people complaining about how the northerners want to islamize Nigeria are the same people still endorsing the north. I tire. Some will shout referendum! Referendum!! Some will claim to support that and yet they go behind and betray their brothers just for things that one will still leave on this earth when he or she dies.
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by SirBunky85(m): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dreadful:
You need an urgent brain surgery. So to your little understanding, because a few faceless hungry urchins from the Igbo extraction are supporting an hausa candidate for presidency everyother Igbo person is now confused? You are plain stupid! So to your fish brain before Igbos can drive home their demand every single Igbo person must agree? Mumu what happened to the saboteurs who might have been benefitting from the status quo so wouldn't want a change? Infact you're below my league. Fool on.
u must be a fool for typing all dese nonsense. u were one of the idiots dat supported ofe nsala day during the recent anambra guber elections and have also bn among g dose shouting ipob upandan.u can deny all u want. I still maintain dat we (Igbos)are so confused.we can't take a simple decision and stand by it..onye egbuwara

2 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by maasoap(m): 8:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
deomelo:

In one breath you are not a Nigerian, but an ethnic biafran agitator for your biafra and the destruction of Nigeria as a country, now you are all of a sudden hypocritically concerned about Nigeria and unity.

Another confused, hypocritical and bipolar state of mind and comment.

Back in 2015 after the election, this is your doom and gloom prophecy for Nigeria and Nigerians, but we thank God your anti-Nigerian evil wishes did not transpire.

The last time we witnessed beheadings, amputation, and such madness was under GEJ when BH was releasing videos of beheadings, looting, pillaging, burning and blowing up Nigerians every day and even all the way to Abuja, they even took control of nearly the whole of Borno state just like your ISIS idols did in Irak and Syria.

You are not fooling us with your middle of the Night sermon because you are just another bitter, angry ipob, frustrated and disgruntled Antti Nigerian element

Donclaracuzo : can you respond to this allegation? Internet indeed never forgets.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
GavelSlam:

So it's no more Fulani trying to Islamize the nation?

grin

Just as you were shouting Nne Musa 2 days ago, that's how you would cast your vote for Hausa -Fulani next year.

We are making progress.
grin

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by sexyanyabubakar(f): 8:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
maasoap:

You are just simply a shameless human being. You shouldn't be on this thread. Pity!

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Toni19: 8:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
OH SOUTH EAST, SOUTH EAST, SOUTH EAST HOW MANY TIMES DID I CALL YOU? NDIGBO KWENU!!!...
WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO DIVIDED, LACK WILL AND ABILITY TO PRESS HOME YOUR DEMANDS? IF TRULY YOU WANT A PLACE IN THIS NIGERIA, THIS ZOO, WHY CANT YOU GET AN HAUSA AND IGBO MAN TO RUN IN 2019. MUST YOU BE DRAGGED IN THE MUST , DEY DO FOLLOW FOLLOW LIKE FELA SAID? SOUTH EAST, WE ARE STRONGEST, BRAVEST, INDUSTRIOUS AND MOST RESPECTED IN CULTURE, FARMING, MUSIC AND SPORT...NO NO NO, WE CANT TAKE THIS, THIS IS ROBBERY
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Dreadful: 9:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
SirBunky85:
u must be a fool for typing all dese nonsense. u were one of the idiots dat supported ofe nsala day during the recent anambra guber elections and have also bn among g dose shouting ipob upandan.u can deny all u want. I still maintain dat we (Igbos)are so confused.we can't take a simple decision and stand by it..onye egbuwara
Hahaha.. Your true identity has been unmasked. Continue in your folly. So your problem all along has been IPOB?? Now ah get.
But you are the bigger fool if you can be bold enough to criticise your family in public. Only if you understand what I mean. Mugu!

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by SirBunky85(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dreadful:
Hahaha.. Your true identity has been unmasked. Continue in your folly. So your problem all along has been IPOB?? Now ah get.
But you are the bigger fool if you can be bold enough to criticise your family in public. Only if you understand what I mean. Mugu!
u are a shameless oluku.why not just be bold enuf to agree dat u are so confused?and yes,I am not a member of d gullible ipob dat follows kanu foolishly.yes,I say d truth always evn if u foolishly interpret it as criticizing ur family in public...kponkros

2 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Dreadful: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
SirBunky85:
u are a shameless oluku.why not just be bold enuf to agree dat u are so confused?and yes,I am not a member of d gullible ipob dat follows kanu foolishly.yes,I say d truth always evn if u foolishly interpret it as criticizing ur family in public...kponkros
Anybody asked you to be a member of IPOB or follow Nnamdi Kanu? See painment oh. All am saying is desist from generalizing an issue over the foolishness of a selected few. Because if you continue doing that then you're a FOOL and as well embarrassing your family.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by SirBunky85(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dreadful:
Anybody asked you to be a member of IPOB or follow Nnamdi Kanu? See painment oh. All am saying is desist from generalizing an issue over the foolishness of a selected few. Because if you continue doing that then you're a FOOL and as well embarrassing your family.
oboi mechionu gi dia cuz u are among the selected foolish and gullible few who are give Igbos bad name cuz of ur confusion
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by deomelo: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dreadful:

Instead of huffing and puffing with your meaningless and deceptive rubbish about faceless hungry people making decisions for you, why not just tell or explain to us who ibo people, in general are voting for in 2019 if they are not voting for any Northern candidate as suggested and endorsed by the so-called ibo PDP leaders.

Let's break it down, we know your SE states are predominantly PDP and the PDP as a political party participating in the 2019 elections have zoned their presidential candidacy to the North so regardless the endorsement by ibo leaders and due to the fact that ibo people are predominantly PDP, you and your leaders only option in 2019 is a Northerner/Hausa Fulani.

Your leaders at least are smart enough to see and quickly adjusted to their sad political realities and conundrum, but not you, you are sitting here doing shakara and bluffing when in fact you are in the same boat with your ibo leaders.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Donclaracuzo: 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
With your comments, you are at war with ndi Igbo and have decided to keep it going. Do you ever think that Buhari will be Nigeria's life president? I don't preach war. And you can't say that I have not been telling my Igbo brothers not to be in peace in Nigeria. But, all I know is that Yorubas are in unnecessary competition with Igbos. You have taken it as a point of call to run Igbos down either by hook or by crook. Your mission is a Yoruba agenda, ndi Igbo knows that. But, my generation of Igbos would want a friendly Yoruba neighbor.Not a greedy Yoruba who would want to instigate crisis to steal their property or Igbo who would be claiming the ownership of Lagos. The political elites are using you like a Pun in Chase game to achieve their political goals and you are there encouraging politics of Sectionalism. Igbos accept political views of the larger society not playing politics of ethnicity or religion. Check the history of elections in this country. They follow the majority not kparokpo. Grow up and forget politics of bitterness. Igbos can sacrifice their own for a better Nigeria. Your attitude is what is bringing out Biafra

maasoap:

Your post was nice and an interesting contribution. But don't you think you should have been telling your brothers and sisters this since 2015 that they had been abusing Yorubas for voting for Buhari. No one enjoys mocking others but this is simply a payback period.
They didn't praise Yorubas for standing with and fighting for Jonathan’s right in 2009 and voting for him in 2011 but started referring to Yorubas as Afonjas, Hausa/Fulani slaves for voting for Buhari. Your people naturally find it difficult to respect democratic choices made by others. Now, their mockery is haunting them.
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Dreadful: 6:26am On Jun 25, 2018
SirBunky85:
oboi mechionu gi dia cuz u are among the selected foolish and gullible few who are give Igbos bad name cuz of ur confusion
And the clown has changed his tone grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by SirBunky85(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Dreadful:
And the clown has changed his tone grin grin grin
cry me a river.Igbos are confused

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by maasoap(m): 8:11am On Jun 25, 2018
[s]
Donclaracuzo:
With your comments, you are at war with ndi Igbo and have decided to keep it going. Do you ever think that Buhari will be Nigeria's life president? I don't preach war. And you can't say that I have not been telling my Igbo brothers not to be in peace in Nigeria. But, all I know is that Yorubas are in unnecessary competition with Igbos. You have taken it as a point of call to run Igbos down either by hook or by crook. Your mission is a Yoruba agenda, ndi Igbo knows that. But, my generation of Igbos would want a friendly Yoruba neighbor.Not a greedy Yoruba who would want to instigate crisis to steal their property or Igbo who would be claiming the ownership of Lagos. The political elites are using you like a Pun in Chase game to achieve their political goals and you are there encouraging politics of Sectionalism. Igbos accept political views of the larger society not playing politics of ethnicity or religion. Check the history of elections in this country. They follow the majority not kparokpo. Grow up and forget politics of bitterness. Igbos can sacrifice their own for a better Nigeria. Your attitude is what is bringing out Biafra

[/s]

Off point.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Dreadful: 10:05am On Jun 25, 2018
SirBunky85:
cry me a river.Igbos are confused
And you are one of the confused lot grin grin grin
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Dreadful: 10:11am On Jun 25, 2018
[/quote]
deomelo:

Instead of huffing and puffing with your meaningless and deceptive rubbish about faceless hungry people making decisions for you, why not just tell or explain to us who ibo people, in general are voting for in 2019 if they are not voting for any Northern candidate as suggested and endorsed by the so-called ibo PDP leaders.

Let's break it down, we know your SE states are predominantly PDP and the PDP as a political party participating in the 2019 elections have zoned their presidential candidacy to the North so regardless the endorsement by ibo leaders and due to the fact that ibo people are predominantly PDP, you and your leaders only option in 2019 is a Northerner/Hausa Fulani.

Your leaders at least are smart enough to see and quickly adjusted to their sad political realities and conundrum, but not you, you are sitting here doing shakara and bluffing when in fact you are in the same boat with your ibo leaders.

Where is this one from? You can't even type and pronounce my ethnicity well and you're meddling into her affairs. It's "Igbo" and not ibo.
The so called leaders in the SE are only employed into the Nigeria political system for them to survive, oga for their stomach. Any action taken by those fools are for them and them alone not for us and you know it but won't admit it. Those clowns do not speak for us. 98% of the SE do not believe in Nigeria we want to get out of this evil you call a country. Therefore if the remaining 2% are endorsing Obasanjo for a third it's none of our business. We the majority are working tremendously hard to exit this contraption and it's our will that'll prevail.
You'll be shocked with our referendum result which is under way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Zamfara Government Official, Businesswoman / Union Reject As FG Increases Hazard Allowance From ₦5,000 To ₦40,000 For Doctors / Pictures Of New Flooding In Benue State!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.