Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North (17487 Views)

Between A Muslim-Muslim Ticket and A Return Of Presidency to North / 2023: South-East PDP Rejects Zoning Of Presidential Ticket To North / South East PDP Governors Re-consider The Buhari Option (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by skales67(m): 1:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
keneck1:
Angry,frustrated pathetic soul,cool down oo

You are the one who is pathetic! Now swerve!!
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by famosh: 1:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
gurnam:

Coming from someone that thinks a Biafran passport can take you to America from MM2 international airport Lagos, I can’t be surprise at your delusion grin

That's why I always call the IPIGs unintelligent, ever-deluded & ever-paranoid! I just don't understand how a set of people can be so blockheaded!

7 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
GavelSlam:
grin

You mean to Hausa-Fulani muslim?

I thought you said they want to Islamize the country.
Don't mind the confused people jare

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Dreadful: 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
doreto:
Since you're too dull to organize your own sham referendum?
Oh so we can do it for ourselves? Ok you shall it before your own very eyes.
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
dadavivo:
No we want an educated northerner, not an illiterate buhari who can't pronounce words properly
Educated northerner like who if I may ask?

4 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by ebukamen(m): 1:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=deomelo post=68768014]

Den don begin shift goal post....

You people don't have educated people in iboland to stand behind and send to Aso Rock?

Shebi you people are the smartest, educated, the most superior and the richest?

Obviously, an educated northerner is more superior than you and the folks in the above picture...

It's a little complicated man. Pdp are practising zoning of presidential chair. It's obvious that after a southerner as a president they should support a northerner if they are not hypocritical about the zoning thing. That's pdp Igbo elders and not the whole Igbo people making decision.
I hope you stop seeing every Igbo man as hating the north
Good Sunday cool cool

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
Midastorch:

People that are confused.....the Igbo people are industrious,hardworking,could make water from desert...but still,they are confused,scared,low self esteemed, ethnic bigots, religious dimwitts..
Bro you speak our mind

5 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
This Igbo people are so gullible, confused and they don't know what they actually want

5 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Ziggylady(f): 1:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
Adefemiaderoju1:

Educated northerner like who if I may ask?

Like buhari..i am sure you will like that.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Adefemiaderoju1: 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ziggylady:

Like buhari..i am sure you will like that.
Keep dreaming ok. simple fact is your tribe are the gullible, confused set of people in this country and they don't know what they want.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by deomelo: 2:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
nwabobo:

Op, thisbis a 2017 news lalasticlala

What's date got to do with the content and the fact that the self-destructive marginalization crybabies as usual marginalized themselves by running to their Northern masters for political relevance and survival.?

6 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by deomelo: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
wingmanII:
Nobody has a problem with a Hausa Fulani president.
Problem is a hypocritical tribal and religious bigot as president such as the current occupant.
I wonder why the foolish, dumb and idiotic commenters above me are hyperventilating unnecessarily.

All of a sudden... You confused hypocrites sabi shift goal post sha...

Hausa Fulani slaves

grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by lottomkyes200: 2:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
they will call all the state in the middle belt region north when it comes to what will favour them but we all know that this term as Use here means a Muslim because if you are a Christian even when it come to Job you are not from the North as far as they are concern. that is why I hate it when u call me a Northerner Because am From Middle belt.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Pataricatering(f): 2:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
dadavivo:
why are you putting smiley face when no one is smiling. Are you a primary 2 kid??
im smiling ! Infact I’m laughing �

6 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Pataricatering(f): 2:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=Fukafuka post=68768327][/quote] Baba looking real handsome here ! Some people will die on top this picture ! High blood pressure and hypertension!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Pataricatering(f): 2:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dreadful:
Foolishness in the highest order. So because a group of political jobbers in the Southeast that foolishly believes in one nigeria made a charade endorsement, some clowns are generalizing it on everybody from the region.
Cowardly put up a referendum today and let's see what the outcome will be. Foools
is referendum that will produce Opposition candidate ? Lol ! Uv been had again !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by tuniski: 2:47pm On Jun 24, 2018
GavelSlam:
grin

You mean to Hausa-Fulani muslim?

I thought you said they want to Islamize the country.
Bigotry is a deep sickness oooo!

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by maasoap(m): 2:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

You certainly can't read
Just like Buhari and his IGP

It was zoned to the north by the party hierarchy!!!
Olodo

You are just simply a shameless human being. You shouldn't be on this thread. Pity!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by tuniski: 2:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
lottomkyes200:
they will call all the state in the middle belt region north when it comes to what will favour them but we all know that this term as Use here means a Muslim because if you are a Christian even when it come to Job you are not from the North as far as they are concern. that is why I hate it when u call me a Northerner Because am From Middle belt.
You are a northerner but, your pain is genuine!
Millions will vote out buhari from the north cos he embodies that which you mentioned -NEPOTiSM
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by maasoap(m): 2:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
ebukamen:
It's a little complicated man. Pdp are practising zoning of presidential chair. It's obvious that after a southerner as a president they should support a northerner if they are not hypocritical about the zoning thing. That's pdp Igbo elders and not the whole Igbo people making decision.
I hope you stop seeing every Igbo man as hating the north

Interesting time is finally here. Thank God I'm alive to witness today and stuff like this cheesy. I thought only Afonjas are Hausa/Fulani slaves.

7 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Pataricatering(f): 3:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

You think the terrorist is contesting against a southern minority?

Think again... The northern votes will be shared
Yoruba Christians will align with their counterparts in the south and middle belt and vote out the terrorist
in 2019 you will understand that Yoruba Muslims are more than Yoruba Christians !

4 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by deomelo: 3:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
maasoap:

Interesting time is finally here. Thank God I'm alive to witness today and stuff like this cheesy. I thought only Afonjas are Hausa/Fulani slaves.

That's the myth they've been recycling, selling and brainwashing themselves with, but reality says they are the real Hausa Fulani slaves and they've been since 1960

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by nwabobo: 4:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
deomelo:

What's date got to do with the content and the fact that the self-destructive marginalization crybabies as usual marginalized themselves by running to their Northern masters for political relevance and survival.?

Have u finished masturbating?
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Donclaracuzo: 4:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ndi Igbo will vote according to their conscience. They are not gullible and doesn't play ethnic politics.They have sacrificed a lot to be Nigerians and yet, they are being mocked for encouraging people to vote a platform that encourages cohesiveness.All of us who are hear encouraging hate speech Will one day say had I known. We are in one way or the other encouraging ethnic oriented crisis in this country. I believe also, that Nairaland is contributing to the incoming crisis facing this country too. I don't know why we cannot play politics of inclusiveness andnot winner takes. What I can't do is to knack my head on the wall for any politician because, they are the same. Whether Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa. Most of ua shouting here have no future with the present status quo yet, we are here angry with Yorubas,Igbo and Hausa.What happened to us. What happened to Nigerians. Let's be happy and stop all these hate speeches. If any crisis fall out in Nigeria, Rwanda will be better than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by SirBunky85(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
papoudaupolos:

You want Educated northerner because there is no educated Easterner yet.
don't mind dat gullible being up there. my people (Igbos) said dey will boycott 2019 elections and now,dey've started supporting a Fulani man whom dey initially described as power drunk.is dia any form of confusion and hypocrisy other dan dis?I now know why no one from other regions takes us serious

4 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Dreadful: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
Pataricatering:
is referendum that will produce Opposition candidate ? Lol ! Uv been had again !
Referendum means total rejection of Nigeria and your opposition candidate.
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Dreadful: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
SirBunky85:
don't mind dat gullible being up there. my people (Igbos) said dey will boycott 2019 elections and now,dey've started supporting a Fulani man whom dey initially described as power drunk.is dia any form of confusion and hypocrisy other dan dis?I now know why no one from other regions takes us serious
Afonja on the loose.
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by SirBunky85(m): 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Dreadful:
Afonja on the loose.
Ibu onye ara.iberibe gbue gi ebe ahu.so anyone dat doesn't get brainwashed by ur stupidity and gullibility is now afonja abi?efulufu nwuru anwu.afonja ko,Fulani herdsmen ni

2 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by deomelo: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
nwabobo:

Have u finished masturbating?

Stop sharing your personal secrets with me.

The fact that you spend your days and nights doing that doesn't mean other people do same.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin grin grin

You mean Igbos love the Northerners so much another "Fulani-MUSLIM" will come and rule them again? Kikikikikikiki !!!!!!!....I must be in dreamland

2 Likes

Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by nwabobo: 4:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
deomelo:

Stop sharing your personal secrets with me.

The fact that you spend your days and nights doing that doesn't mean other people do same.

Thus is what yiu get when contraceptives fail.
Re: 2019: South-east PDP Leaders Endorse Zoning Of Presidency To North by gurnam: 4:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Juliusmalema:

[s]Whenever the sophisticated west is confronted with a bitter truth, thy resort to unruly actions, insults and unwarranted hatred......too bad.
Continue in your support to terrorism....is not new..

I will never in anyway support or have anything to do with terrorism or trust their allies of old to bring pain and sadness to people

I draw my inspiration from Eph 5:11...partake not in the unfruitful works of th darkness but rather u shall reprove them.[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We’re One, Tinubu Greets Opponents At Christmas / Bandits Kill Zamfara Government Official, Businesswoman / Union Reject As FG Increases Hazard Allowance From ₦5,000 To ₦40,000 For Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.