Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Appreciate Your Pastors!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Appreciate Your Pastors!! (7345 Views)

I Am The Spiritual Father Of Some Of Your Pastors – Native Doctor Akwa Who Invit / What Your Pastors Don't Want You To Know - 98% Of Israel Don't Believe In Jesus / "This Is Why Pastors Need Prayers" - Photo Of Lady At Church Event Trends Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appreciate Your Pastors!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Jun 24, 2018
1 Thessalonian 5:12-13 - "And we urge you brethren to recognize those who labor among you, and are over you in the Lord and admonish you and to esteem them very highly in love for their work's sake..."

Men of God are Humans, they have their own frailties, they have their own problems, so don't look at them as Angels. If they have a proven character and integrity then you can always back on them! But don't look at them as being perfect, no they ain't. They also have a torn in their flesh, this is meant to humble them and not being proud therefore falling flat into the devils treachery. Pray for them they need your prayers, the devil attacks them more because of the destruction they wreck into his kingdom, Provide for them for they are servant of God sent on errands for the propagation of the gospel, and he that bless a prophet will also receive the blessings of a Prophet.

Help their ministry to grow in ways you can, the more it grows the more you also are being established, the more it expands the more you also will gain heights. Support their family in trying times, you can always reach out to them and let them know they've got your back. And don't forget to obey their commands, don't forget to listen to their corrections, don't forget to adhere to their instructions, they won't lead you astray, they are meant to guide you on the right path. God has chosen them to be the shepherd of your soul, they will account for everyone God has given them to shepherd, therefore don't give them tough times, they are sent to help you. Respect and appreciate them.
Hebrews 13:17 - "obey those who rule over you and be submissive, for they watch over your souls, as those who must give account...."

Don't join the ignorant to talk against them, yes they may have done wrong or have done something uncomely, but their judge is the one who appointed them, and if they plead their cause and they were strengthened and then turn against you, who will you run to.
Love and appreciate them, let them be glad they have you, don't let them sorrow over you, don't let their anger kindle against you, don't let their tongue turn against you, let their prayers surround you, let their mind be on you, they have an account to render on your behalf, let them render it worthily.
As for me I love my Pastors and I hope I can do more for them especially in giving, you too should do the same, and as you do these your ways will be blessed and you will be very successful. Stay blessed!
HAPPY BEAUTIFUL SUNDAY.
- T. R Fred.

9 Likes

Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2018
Genuine pastors deserve accolades

14 Likes

Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by AngelicBeing: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2018
shocked

18 Likes

Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by Heryorh: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by frankgreat(m): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2018
Hebrews 13:17 - "obey those who rule over you and be submissive, for they watch over your souls, as those who must give account...." it doesn't mean your pastors alone, also your president...if you respect your pastors you should also respect your president because he also rule over you..

9 Likes

Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by sabenabeauty(f): 9:31am On Jun 24, 2018
Millions of NL users and not even 200 can subscribe to my YouTube page? sadsad

2 Likes

Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by Iwantaccolades: 9:32am On Jun 24, 2018
Gone are the days when pastors were appointed by God.. These days, the pastors are motivational speakers after their stomach infrastructure.

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by Nobody: 9:33am On Jun 24, 2018
sabenabeauty:

Nice comment
Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by Nobody: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2018
Iwantaccolades:
Gone are the days when pastors were appointed by God.. These days, the pastors are motivational speakers after their stomach infrastructure.

None can be trusted. On judgement say we would know who is who.

1 Like

Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by TheUbermensch: 9:34am On Jun 24, 2018
Ain't nothing wrong with appreciating a pastor but it should be done with commonsense so you don't breed a thief.

And some members need to understand that God is the ultimate. So all this Pastor worship is totally unnecessary.

Besides, helping or appreciating a pastor depends on his situation. I don't see why I should appreciate a pastor with a jet or with more cars than I do. The most I'd do is pray for him since that's what he does for me.

Don't join the ignorant and talk against them? So we can criticize politicians but not pastors? Because they have 2 heads?

The OP is just an asslicker. Maybe he's a pastor himself. Don't go and work. Be looking for who'd appreciate you.

18 Likes

Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by mumumugu(m): 9:34am On Jun 24, 2018
pastor should appreciate me too
Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by cezarman(m): 9:35am On Jun 24, 2018
Lmao! It's the pastors who're supposed to appreciate their members (clients) na... It's not easy for the clients, because they're the ones who work hard just to pay the pastors regularly. Atleast the pastors should appreciate the poor ones among their clients... Those ones who fooolishly sacrifice their last card for the pastors to buy more cars and carry ashawosmiley

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by ayourbamie: 9:35am On Jun 24, 2018
Pastor Etop Essien, RCCG TRIUMPHANT PARISH

LP9
Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by darkmarky(m): 9:36am On Jun 24, 2018
I have written my words on your hearts says the lord..

The last teacher sent by God that I know is the holy Spirit. The rest are mere servants.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2018
grin

3 Likes

Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by ednut1(m): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
in nigeria is there any genuine one All we have is a jobless man wakes up, rents a shop begin church, 2 members grow to 10. Dey rent d oda shop by the side . later dey move to a bigger space with canopy, from der to permanent site. All with tithes and contribution. Bt d church documents have his name,wife and kids name. Bunch of conmen

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by Nobody: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2018
cool

Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by Mpanyi: 9:39am On Jun 24, 2018
WOW, what a coincidence! This was exactly what I was thinking this morning. It's a pity some find it hard to appreciate good men of God. It never even crosses the minds of many. All people of nowadays know is to crucify all men of God because of actions of some so-called men of God. I belong to one of the orthodox churches and I know what sacrifices our priests put for the good of the souls of the faithful and of course their own souls too, because for my church is all about soul.

3 Likes

Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by babyfaceafrica: 9:41am On Jun 24, 2018
Lol
Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2018
grin grin

Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by otunbadan(m): 9:43am On Jun 24, 2018
frankgreat:
Hebrews 13:17 - "obey those who rule over you and be submissive, for they watch over your souls, as those who must give account...." it doesn't mean your pastors alone, also your president...if you respect your pastors you should also respect your president because he also rule over you..

The President does not watch over your soul oga.
Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by mynaijadj(m): 9:44am On Jun 24, 2018
Thanks for your time spent in teaching us to live by faith

2 Likes

Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by Kelamma(m): 9:49am On Jun 24, 2018
Please eat first o.
Solve your problems first o
Let nobody put you in a corner where you will have to deprive yourself to enrich an already rich person.

Did I say something? lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by Paulscholari(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2018
FortifiedCity:
sure, we should appreciate our men of God who has proved their diligence and integrity.

2 Likes

Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by Segeshow: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2018
If you were born in the heart of Kathmandu Nepal, born into a Buddhist family would Jesus honestly be your personal Lord and saviour? The reason you accept the religion of the colonialist is simply because they used it as a tool to entice your forefathers and manipulate them. The Chinese and Japanese who you owe almost 80 to 90 percent of your creature comforts are not Christians, many of the inventors and scientists who we owe the knowledge that has guided the modern world, outrightly denied the presence of a supreme being. Keep wallowing in your self-absorbed religiousity and pretend like your religion is the reason why your life is so happy and you are the best human being you possibly can be because you follow the tennets of a race that outrightly rejects the teachings a religion is based on and has been accepted worldwide because the superpowers of the past ages had an emperor who believed in it.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by BluntBoy(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2018
sabenabeauty:
Millions of NL users and not even 200 can subscribe to my YouTube page? sadsad

What is the page about?
Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by Nephilim: 10:17am On Jun 24, 2018
Segeshow:
If you were born in the heart of Kathmandu Nepal, born into a Buddhist family would Jesus honestly be your personal Lord and saviour? The reason you accept the religion of the colonialist is simply because they used it as a tool to entice your forefathers and manipulate them. The Chinese and Japanese who you owe almost 80 to 90 percent of your creature comforts are not Christians, many of the inventors and scientists who we owe the knowledge that has guided the modern world, outrightly denied the presence of a supreme being. Keep wallowing in your self-absorbed religiousity and pretend like your religion is the reason why your life is so happy and you are the best human being you possibly can be because you follow the tennets of a race that outrightly rejects the teachings a religion is based on and has been accepted worldwide because the superpowers of the past ages had an emperor who believed in it.
stop these your useless ranting, your opinion doesn't count on others. Everyone have its own opinion, and everyone is entitled to worship who ever he or she wants to worship.. Even if it is Ogun or Osun as long as they are fine with it, let them be..As adults we are responsible for our actions, if your religion pays you, enjoy it, if not you can shift, it's nobody's business, at the end of it all we shall know wetin dey.

3 Likes

Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by Nobody: 10:22am On Jun 24, 2018
mynaijadj:
Thanks for your time spent in teaching us to live by faith
Thank you sir
Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by Jamiubond009(m): 10:23am On Jun 24, 2018
K
Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by Nobody: 10:24am On Jun 24, 2018
Paulscholari:
sure, we should appreciate our men of God who has proved their diligence and integrity.
definitely.. He who bless a prophet will receive a prophet's reward.
Re: Appreciate Your Pastors!! by Jamiubond009(m): 10:24am On Jun 24, 2018
Gerrarahere [https://twitter.com/iamDULO/status/1009473903482171392?s=19quote author=sabenabeauty post=68769220]Millions of NL users and not even 200 can subscribe to my YouTube page? sadsad[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Winner's Chapel Ota The Next Jonestown?? / Who Was Jesus? / Africans And Superstition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.