Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? (4548 Views)

Get 30% Off On Our Shared & Wordpress Hosting Plans / Avoid This Hosting Company (warning) / Do You Know Where To Get Free Domain Name And Quality Hosting Plans? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by dermmy(m): 8:07am On Jun 25, 2018
rxmusa:
Try Qservers, they're the best

Yesoo. Team qservers
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by dermmy(m): 8:10am On Jun 25, 2018
Prevhoo:
Qservers are cheaper and better. I left whogohost for them,

Same here
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by ayorinde217(m): 8:18am On Jun 25, 2018
With Hosting24, you never have to worry about your website being slow even when there is a lot of traffic, very cheap and affordable (you can get a hosting plan for as low as $2.49/month with free domain name), click this link https:///e5nItFXJOZ to enjoy 61% discount.
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by hostkobo(m): 8:24am On Jun 25, 2018
namet:
Look for a web host with Unlimited Bandwidth (website traffic) offering. While you may not have much traffic when you first open your website, if your site will draw a lot of traffic as time goes on then the account bandwidth is the most critical and should be taken seriously.

Also, while the package may offer a free domain name when you first enroll, make sure the domain name renewal rate in subsequent years will not end up frustrating the ability for your website to stay opened.

There are many webhost with "unlimited everything," so just look for the one that suits your needs and stay away from capped offerings. Goodluck with your web endeavor.

There is nothing like UNLIMITED HOSTING....technically speaking..... regardless of who is providing you the service..... even if its one of the big names in webhosting. Its all a marketing gimmick.

regards
HK
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by ayorinde217(m): 8:29am On Jun 25, 2018
vision202020:
So I decided to host my blog on whogohost but still undecided as to the host plan to pick from. I dream big for the blog and am considering to take it up as a full time career. Please enlighten me about the plan to pick for the first year.
Thanks
Aspire
Premium
Pro
Pro Plus
Giant
With Hosting24, you never have to worry about your website being slow even when there is a lot of traffic, very cheap and affordable (you can get a hosting plan for as low as $2.49/month with free domain name), click this link https:///e5nItFXJOZ to enjoy 61% discount.
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by HeWrites(m): 8:32am On Jun 25, 2018
rxmusa:
Try Qservers, they're the best
I swear bro
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2018
Everything is a marketing gimmick! My point is the OP should not buy any hosting plan that has limits clearly stated, when there are plans sold with no feature caps. Other than create a few email addresses and store her website content which won't fill her data storage limits, the reality is that she won't need much of the other features in her hosting plan. But, this doesn't mean she should pick a hosting plan that is sold with limits. Certainly, no plans with restricted or limited bandwidth otherwise, her site visitors won't be able to access her site when the limit has been reached.

hostkobo:

There is nothing like UNLIMITED HOSTING....technically speaking..... regardless of who is providing you the service..... even if its one of the big names in webhosting. Its all a marketing gimmick.

regards
HK
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by ibietela2(m): 8:35am On Jun 25, 2018
I offer cheap reliable hosting at www.riolohost.com
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by donqx: 9:32am On Jun 25, 2018
hmm
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by Afrocentric: 10:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Prevhoo:
Qservers are cheaper and better. I left whogohost for them,
please give me their contact
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by Afrocentric: 10:10am On Jun 25, 2018
namet:
Look for a web host with Unlimited Bandwidth (website traffic) offering. While you may not have much traffic when you first open your website, if your site will draw a lot of traffic as time goes on then the account bandwidth is the most critical and should be taken seriously.

Also, while the package may offer a free domain name when you first enroll, make sure the domain name renewal rate in subsequent years will not end up frustrating the ability for your website to stay opened.

There are many webhost with "unlimited everything," so just look for the one that suits your needs and stay away from capped offerings. Goodluck with your web endeavor.
please educate me about this website traffic
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by MVLOX(m): 10:28am On Jun 25, 2018
am looking for a host too oooo ...... there was this American guy that hosted my site for some time for free but pple keep hacking his server so he had to stop..
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 25, 2018
Afrocentric:
please educate me about this website traffic

When you visit a website, there is an amount of data that is transferred between your computer/phone screen, your network/data provider, and the servers that serve you or open up or load the data contents (pictures, text, video) of the web pages of the site visited.

The ability for your website to show, load, or "serve up" your site's content to anyone that visits your website pages is made possible by the bandwidth that your website hosting plan allow for you specific site.

Every website hosting plan sold has this bandwidth allocation, sometimes listed as gigabytes, megabytes, kilobytes and in the near future terabytes. Some are limited and some are unlimited, as you'll notice in all website plans sold on the internet by hosting companies.

Just as the phone data service you use provides a certain limit of bandwidth or the amount of data that you can use to access external network sites which can be websites or applications (apps) that are hosted remotely, the hosting plan you buy to host your website has this bandwidth limits also.

So, website traffic is made possible by the availability of bandwidth your hosting plan allocates to you website. Ever visited a website and it says "not enough bandwidth" or the site is extremely slow to load? Lack of enough bandwidth for the hosting plan of such site maybe the reason. The level of bandwidth alloted for websites determine the number of visitors that can access that website at a time.

Some hosting plan sold by hosting companies provide capped or limited bandwidth offerings. Others sell unlimited or uncapped bandwidth, meaning at no time will your website limit the number of visitors that can access your site pages at the same time.

Usually, this unlimited bandwidth offering by webhosting companies are just large and undisclosed allotment of data transfer capabilities for your hosting plan so as to handle and "serve up" any amount of content requests made by visitors to your webpages or hosted apps, without any limits.

As you can see, a high traffic website or a website with huge amounts of visitors need this uncapped "serving" capability. A hosting plan packaged with "unlimited bandwidth" makes this possible.

Next time you are shopping for a hosting plan, pay attention to this. Goodluck with your internet endeavors!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by GidiDaily: 11:12am On Jun 25, 2018
namet:

When you visit a website, there is an amount of data that is transferred between your computer/phone screen, your network/data provider, and the servers that serve you or open up or load the data contents (pictures, text, video) of the web pages of the site visited.

The ability for your website to show, load, or "serve up" your site's content to anyone that visits your website pages is made possible by the bandwidth that your website hosting plan allow for you specific site.

Every website hosting plan sold has this bandwidth allocation, sometimes listed in gigabytes megabytes, kilobytes and in the near future terabytes. Some are limited and some are unlimited, as you'll notice in all website plans sold on the internet by hosting companies.

Just as the phone data service you use provides a certain limit of bandwidth or the amount of data that you can use to access external network sites which can be websites or applications (apps) that are hosted remotely, the hosting plan you buy to host your website has this bandwidth limits also.

So, website traffic is made possible by the availability of bandwidth your hosting plan allocates to you website. Ever visited a website and it says "not enough bandwidth" or the site is extremely slow to load? Lack of enough bandwidth for the hosting plan of such site maybe the reason. The level of bandwidth alloted for websites determine the number of visitors that can access that website at a time.

Some hosting plan sold by hosting companies provide capped or limited bandwidth offerings. Others sell unlimited or uncapped bandwidth, meaning at no time will your website limit the number of visitors that can access your site pages at the same time.

Usually, this unlimited bandwidth offering by webhosting companies are just large and undisclosed allotment of data transfer capabilities for your hosting plan so as to handle and "serve up" any amount of content requests made by visitors to your webpages or hosted apps, without any limits.

As you can see, a high traffic website or a website with huge amounts of visitors need this uncapped "serving" capability. A hosting plan packaged with "unlimited bandwidth" makes this possible.

Next time you are shopping for a hosting plan, pay attention to this. Goodluck with your internet endeavors!

Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by jimaglory: 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
Anoder blogger

Mira Technologies is recruiting. The jobs are for Software Developer (intermediate) and Administrative Secretary/Assistant.

Send your CV to info@miratechnologiesng.com
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by NarnieSnyper(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Please, I'm undergoing my final year project and it involves an eCommerce website. I need to know whc plan is the most appropriate to use.
Which free hosting website can I use?
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by betahost247(m): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
Afrocentric:
please give me their contact

Hello sir,

Give us a trail and you will not regret hosting with us, and we guarantee you a money back after 30days if you are not certify. We offer Unlimited Bandwidth, Free Site Lock Security which will not find in any web hosting provider's and see tools to increase your site traffic.

Why not visit us at: https://www.betahost247.com for more information.

Also check our shared hosting page for amazing offer on each plans: https://www.betahost247.com/sharedhosting

Do let me know if you have any questions please.

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by betahost247(m): 1:51pm On Jun 25, 2018
MVLOX:
am looking for a host too oooo ...... there was this American guy that hosted my site for some time for free but pple keep hacking his server so he had to stop..

Hello sir,

Give us a trail and you will not regret hosting with us, and we guarantee you a money back after 30days if you are not certify. We offer Unlimited Bandwidth, Free Site Lock Security which will not find in any web hosting provider's and see tools to increase your site traffic.

Why not visit us at: https://www.betahost247.com for more information.

Also check our shared hosting page for amazing offer on each plans: https://www.betahost247.com/sharedhosting

Do let me know if you have any questions please.

Thank you

Regards,
Mariam Sule
Beta Host Limited Sales Team
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by lorens247(m): 9:20am On Nov 22, 2018
ANSOM:

Smartweb is the worst hosting company in Nigeria! Op...run away!

I am in your shoes now, they are currently dealing with me now - day 3 today, they manipulated my nameservers and I can't access any website that is in my reseller account. My clients are about to eat me raw and I don't even have a current backup of my sites.

I must port to a foreign host because I cannot die of heart attack
Re: Which Of This Hosting Plans Should I Go For For My New Blog? by lorens247(m): 9:28am On Nov 22, 2018
lorens247:

I am in your shoes now, they are currently dealing with me now - day 3 today, they manipulated my nameservers and I can't access any website that is in my reseller account. My clients are about to eat me raw and I don't even have a current backup of my sites.

I must port to a foreign host because I cannot die of heart attack

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Think Nairaland Will Still Be Nigeria's No 1 Forum In 10 Years? / Ponzi Website / Why Keyword Is Important In SEO Or Paid Search Marketing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.