Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,260 members, 7,957,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:29 PM

Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ (69992 Views)

NFF Tells Rohr To Get Ebere Eze For AFCON 2021 Qualifiers / David Nwolokor Begs Gernot Rohr To Give Him A Chance / Morocco Wants Rohr To Replace Renard As Atlas Lions Coach (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
madjam:

excuse why not open the link and see what is inside first before bashing me

there is no make money there is just ordinary site for my friend just for traffic
Sorry for quoting you. I don't argue with lazy kids.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by pheonixdld2(m): 5:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
khallebb:
This 3-5-2 formation is an amazing formation. It gave us a win against Iceland and I believe it would do same for our team during our next Match with Argentina. Like for this formation, share for our former 4-3-2-1 formation.
You go use the like cook soup?
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by taurusdude0(m): 5:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria

(Aguero 23" 79" ; Salvio 42" ; Pavon 88" )

(Balogun 56" )

Foolish person

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by mastar111: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Because them manage win one match, them don dey run their mouth like tap now. Shameless team.

Nigerians which day una mumu and
stupidity go end. Imagine people celebrating a win
against COMMON iceland like we
won the world cup. Only in this country can you
find such high number of mediocres
celebrating mediocrity. Even people wey their next meal
no sure dey follow dey celebrate
because we manage win iceland as if dem go pay you.
Mediocres everywhere in the country. Celebrating nonsense.

On tuesday after argentina don deal
with una finish, the good for nothing
super chickens go from russia move
go their various clubs.

When other countries are chaneling their energy into positive and better things, nigerians are busy celebrating a win against common iceland.

Very shameful and degrading.

I just can't wait for argentina to deal with
the super chickens and end all these nonsense high hopes you people are having.

Permutation year in year out, una no dey tire? I dey shame for una.
You are hungry, and angry. Poverty is a disease. Take ur disease outa here.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by dazzlingd(m): 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
dominique:
The 3-5-2 worked fine for us but I think Iwobi should start. Odion Ighalo must NEVER be allowed to go near the field

I've always said it that ighalo should be sent packing from that team

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Igba123: 5:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
madjam:
Please help me with 5k
Bank: GTB
Account No. 0243850902
just checked and ac no is not correct.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by IVORY2009(m): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

3- at the back will

be suicidal

It's not, 3-5-2 formation is design in such a way, where by one of the five midfielders will be supporting the three defenders..

Philip Trusser style former Nigeria coach grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by cnonyechi(f): 5:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria

(Balogun 56" )

Wizard we bind u
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by adeoba2008(m): 5:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
madjam:
Please help me with 5k

Bank: GTB

Account No. 0243850902

Get a life and stop disgracing the country.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by madjam(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Igba123:

bros is correct

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by kinzation(m): 5:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
computergeek:
Lazy youths everywhere... Is it not on your profile that I am seeing "make free money" and you are here shamelessly begging for 5K?
lol.. hehehehegrin grin see casting
u for PM d guy na
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by adeoba2008(m): 5:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
Igba123:

Salami Dauda
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by boardmem(m): 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria

(Balogun 56" )

Prophet of doom! We sight u

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by 3verblazing(m): 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria

(Balogun 56" )
I don't like you angry

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by dazzlingd(m): 5:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Because them manage win one match, them don dey run their mouth like tap now. Shameless team.

go their various clubs.

When other countries are chaneling their energy into positive and better things, nigerians are busy celebrating a win against common iceland.

You should be ashamed of yourself...

Same Iceland defeated England

Argentina could not defeat iceland

Germany won their first match yesterday

Today Panama scored their first goal at the world cup and they were celebrating despite losing 6-1..

This you kind of mentality doesn't get people anywhere even in personal lives..

Where's Italy, Wales, Holland...

Brazil lost 7-1 in the world cup, Spain lost 5-1.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by madjam(m): 5:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
adeoba2008:

Salami Dauda

ya
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by fojb: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria

(Balogun 56" )

because bad luck is in your DNA does not mean everybody should be a failure. wish people the best and God may because of that change your story you this pathetic and hopeless human being.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by spiritedtete: 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

go their various clubs.

The federal ministry of health warns that such better mind like yours is laible to cardiac arrest.

Please be happy for Nigerians.

Argentina vs Nigeria will end in draw

Croatia vs Iceland will end in draw.

Take it to the bank

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by StarOnEarth(m): 5:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

go their various clubs.

we for dey mourn enh..ode
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by iyaegin: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
itzlabode:

So who is Iwobi suppose to replace?

He replaces Mikel who is ineffective.Ndidi plays in front of the defense and Etebo to back him if need be that way we can be all out attack against Argentina who are going to come at us with all they have got and am not sure we can sustain such pressure.its the same kind of pressure that costa rica succumed to brazil and sweden to Germany.i just hope we can at least muster a draw...fingers crossed..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by jrklinz: 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nigeria is winning,believe it or nt, even argentina wat d are in 4.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by jaxxy(m): 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
mysteriousman:
I quite angry Ighalo is slow and heavy same formation against Argentina

Ighalo is like a bag of beans can't perform. I see ihenacho and musa and one more person scoring against Argentina.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by OwenC: 5:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ya a goat
Deltayankeeboi:

go their various clubs.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by OwenC: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2018
StarOnEarth:
we for dey mourn enh..ode
leave am.. Na goat
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by McAausim: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nltaliban:

Take your Bitterness elsewhere

We are winning the match
Don't mind that broken ass id!@+

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by CSTR1003: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Viking007:
Like I said earlier on, playing a 3 man defence against Argentina is suicidal. The strength of the Argentines is in their attack. A 4-4-2 should suffice.
You forget that the wingbacks are defenders too.

A 5 man defence and a 5 man midfield at the same time.

Play defensively against Argentina and you will be punished.

We need to be offensive enough to keep them honest, and score as much as they score.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Teamsworld07(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Chukazu:

Ighalo should go join supporters club and become a cheerleader with those big bum bum that won't allow him run shocked

That's the truth

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by freenature: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
ChiefAzubuike1:
Argentina 4-1 Nigeria

(Balogun 56" )

you no get better thought.
yeye quote
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by hunter21(m): 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
sexiestharam:
I would really love the super eagles to qualify. But let's call a spade what it is. Argentina knows what is at stake. You think they would let the eagles beat them? Even Fifa would prefer Argentina going through instead of Nigeria and different tactics would be employed to ensure the eagles lose. The super eagles are coming home.
have you ever played football for 90 minutes
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
dominique:
The 3-5-2 worked fine for us but I think Iwobi should start. Odion Ighalo must NEVER be allowed to go near the field

is he a one minute man why so much hate.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by CSTR1003: 5:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Viking007:
First thing we need to do a Ramos on Messi, so he gets sub'd & if we are lucky - walk away with a yellow card. With this we have won the match.
France used that tactics against Nigeria in the last world cup.

They took out onazi who was in good form and controlling the midfield, and then Paul pogba now had the free rein to wreck havoc which he did.
If not, Nigeria would most likely have won that game.

To pull it off, you need an experienced tackler that can pull it off without getting a red.

Because a red card would make the situation even worse.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina: The Formation Iheanacho Wants Rohr To Employ by meromero11: 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
dominique:

Supported. Ighalo should be benched till the next AFCON qualifyers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikechukwu Ezenwa Asks Lionel Messi For His Jersey (Photos, Video) / Ahmed Musa Trains With Locals Where He Grew Up In Jos(photos) / Throwback Photos Of Moses Simon & His Wife, Ibukun Sarah Adenuga, Before Fame

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.