Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,073 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

What Is The Meaning Of Making Many Rich? The Scriptures Said! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Meaning Of Making Many Rich? The Scriptures Said! (1241 Views)

What Happens To Those Who Did Evil To Fulfill The Scriptures ? / How To Live In The Presence Of God Almighty Like The Scriptures Commanded / Why Don't Pastors Preach About PAUPER'S TITHE As Prescribed By Scriptures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of Making Many Rich? The Scriptures Said! by lightblazingnow(m): 11:35am On Jun 24, 2018
2 Corinthians 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.

6:9 As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed; 6:10 As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 1:28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 1:29 That no flesh should glory in his presence

You know the meaning of the grace of Jesus Christ, the Blessing of his coming to the earth, the benefits to earth and the world, the children who are born not by the will power of man.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

This kind of wealthiest, money can not buy, you shouldn't equate such with natural standing, we are talking about eternal life which is actually the dream of every living creatures, yet no one knows the way the truth and the life eternal. Giving His brethren a New birthday party is far more natural than you could ever imagine.

2 Corinthians 8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

Please don't equate this kind of Blessing with money, we already told you it's a new birth, New inheritance, a brand new family of God Almighty

Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

1 Corinthians 3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 3:22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; 3:23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

This is the wealth, the true enduring wealth. Not some dirty money, which when you love will make you to do all manner of Evi. The love of money is the root of all Evi the scriptures warns believers in the New birth, chosen generations, peculiar people, the holy nations. But when you love the lord God Almighty such will lead you to peace and life ever more. Did you see the difference?

Proverbs 8:18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. 8:19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. 8:20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: 8:21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures. 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

I have shown you the secret today, making many rich is by showing them their inheritance in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, not anything to do with earthly things.

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Amen
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Making Many Rich? The Scriptures Said! by IamTheAnswers: 9:37am On Jun 25, 2018
Thanks
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Making Many Rich? The Scriptures Said! by lightblazingnow(m): 6:43am On Jun 26, 2018
Grace church
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Making Many Rich? The Scriptures Said! by orisa37: 8:27am On Jun 26, 2018
Richness is God(m)
Wealth is God(f)
The Product of The Two is "The Hope"(n).
When you become Born Again, you become The Hope of God, Co-Heir to The Throne of Grace. Riches and Wealth, like God The Father and The Holy Spirit become yours for pick and forever.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Making Many Rich? The Scriptures Said! by lightblazingnow(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2018
Hallelujah
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Making Many Rich? The Scriptures Said! by lightblazingnow(m): 4:53am On Jun 30, 2018
Grace for ever

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Making Many Rich? The Scriptures Said! by orisa37: 5:29am On Jun 30, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Grace for ever

Just an example: A friend received A FORMULA IN HIS DREAM. HE APPLIED IT IN THE JOB HE HAD. AND IT WORKED. ON IT, HE HAD A NATIONAL PRIZE. HALLELUYAH!!!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Making Many Rich? The Scriptures Said! by lightblazingnow(m): 8:18am On Jul 01, 2018
orisa37:

Just an example: A friend received A FORMULA IN HIS DREAM. HE APPLIED IT IN THE JOB HE HAD. AND IT WORKED. ON IT, HE HAD A NATIONAL PRIZE. HALLELUYAH!!!

Amen
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Making Many Rich? The Scriptures Said! by Goshen360(m): 12:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
orisa37:
Richness is God(m)
Wealth is God(f)
The Product of The Two is "The Hope"(n).
When you become Born Again, you become The Hope of God, Co-Heir to The Throne of Grace. Riches and Wealth, like God The Father and The Holy Spirit become yours for pick and forever.

Amen to this!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Making Many Rich? The Scriptures Said! by lightblazingnow(m): 8:35am On Jul 15, 2018
Grace church
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Making Many Rich? The Scriptures Said! by Kay17: 8:38am On Jul 15, 2018
lightblazingnow:
2 Corinthians 6:1 We then, as workers together with him, beseech you also that ye receive not the grace of God in vain.

6:9 As unknown, and yet well known; as dying, and, behold, we live; as chastened, and not killed; 6:10 As sorrowful, yet alway rejoicing; as poor, yet making many rich; as having nothing, and yet possessing all things.

1 Corinthians 1:25 Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men. 1:26 For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: 1:27 But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; 1:28 And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: 1:29 That no flesh should glory in his presence

You know the meaning of the grace of Jesus Christ, the Blessing of his coming to the earth, the benefits to earth and the world, the children who are born not by the will power of man.

John 1:12 But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name: 1:13 Which were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.

This kind of wealthiest, money can not buy, you shouldn't equate such with natural standing, we are talking about eternal life which is actually the dream of every living creatures, yet no one knows the way the truth and the life eternal. Giving His brethren a New birthday party is far more natural than you could ever imagine.

2 Corinthians 8:9 For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.

Please don't equate this kind of Blessing with money, we already told you it's a new birth, New inheritance, a brand new family of God Almighty

Hebrews 12:22 But ye are come unto mount Sion, and unto the city of the living God, the heavenly Jerusalem, and to an innumerable company of angels, 12:23 To the general assembly and church of the firstborn, which are written in heaven, and to God the Judge of all, and to the spirits of just men made perfect, 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaketh better things than that of Abel.

Galatians 3:26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus. 3:27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 3:28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. 3:29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

1 Corinthians 3:21 Therefore let no man glory in men. For all things are yours; 3:22 Whether Paul, or Apollos, or Cephas, or the world, or life, or death, or things present, or things to come; all are yours; 3:23 And ye are Christ's; and Christ is God's.

This is the wealth, the true enduring wealth. Not some dirty money, which when you love will make you to do all manner of Evi. The love of money is the root of all Evi the scriptures warns believers in the New birth, chosen generations, peculiar people, the holy nations. But when you love the lord God Almighty such will lead you to peace and life ever more. Did you see the difference?

Proverbs 8:18 Riches and honour are with me; yea, durable riches and righteousness. 8:19 My fruit is better than gold, yea, than fine gold; and my revenue than choice silver. 8:20 I lead in the way of righteousness, in the midst of the paths of judgment: 8:21 That I may cause those that love me to inherit substance; and I will fill their treasures. 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

I have shown you the secret today, making many rich is by showing them their inheritance in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus, not anything to do with earthly things.

Ephesians 1:3 Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ: 1:4 According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: 1:5 Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, 1:6 To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved.

Amen

Although it's a bad reading habit to cut and chop bible passages without regard for the context they are to be read in; nonetheless i think these passages are about afterlife in heaven not wealth on earth
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Making Many Rich? The Scriptures Said! by lightblazingnow(m): 9:06am On Jul 15, 2018
Kay17:

Although it's a bad reading habit to cut and chop bible passages without regard for the context they are to be read in; nonetheless i think these passages are about afterlife in heaven not wealth on earth

Are you yourself
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Making Many Rich? The Scriptures Said! by IamTheAnswers: 8:21am On Jul 22, 2018
Ok
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Making Many Rich? The Scriptures Said! by IamTheAnswers: 8:23am On Aug 12, 2018
Pray

(1) (Reply)

Corona Virus Humbles World Religion And Exposes Their Weakness / Witchcraft & Christianity / :-)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.