Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,358 members, 7,815,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos (46641 Views)

Messi Celebrates 20 Years In Barcelona / Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos / Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Ooduavoice: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
messi go break una heart on tuesday, stake 50k with me if you get the mind.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
grin
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by whiteTORTIISE(m): 6:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
k
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by AndriaRich(m): 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Smellymouth:
Happy birthday Messi.
But we aware that on Tuesday we have only three option against you guys :
1-we win
2-we draw
3-we die there..

Oya fun won legbegbe..

Omo...
We die there and win...

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
thesicilian:

I wonder who is struggling now between Messi and Ronaldo.

Ronaldo is still struggling

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Fortissimo502: 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
dominique:
He looks older with wrinkles at the corner of his eyes. Most whites don't age well at all
Hmmm
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by perdollar(m): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
we ql send him back to Argentina to celebrate wt his ppl

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by princeade86(m): 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
how many likes for messi to celebrate him.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by vincentus16: 6:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
thesicilian:

I wonder who is struggling now between Messi and Ronaldo.
u will soon knw when Iran kicks out portugal. This one no be joke

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by stevenakp(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kingsley1000:
He doesnt need to train for him to perform.he's a natural and raw talent unlike ronaldo that struggles relies on hardwork and musle his way to tapin

My brother, talent is never enough. Hardwork will take you far.

Messi is drifting away from the box, while Ronaldo is moving to the box. It is likely Ronaldo will score more goals than Messi in the coming years.

Messi just runs around these days, while Ronaldo has become one of the dealiest and finest finisher.

Happy Birthday to Messi.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by boldking(m): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
Imagine, dating someone with no goals. Lord! Have Messi.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by kadree(m): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
We love you Leo!
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by ItsTime4me(m): 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
chukwuibuipob:
cool his Birthday gift is coming on Tuesday. Poor Pig wey picked Nig/Arg to reach semi final
I will re-quote you on Tuesday.
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by IgbosNIGHTMARE: 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
dominique:
He looks older with wrinkles at the corner of his eyes. Most whites don't age well at all
Are you colour blind?
How is he white?
Can human beings be white?
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by MrEgghead(m): 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Uchihaitaci:
Happy birthday to a former great player

Ronaldo has surpassed you in every way imaginable but yet I still wish you all the best in your coming retirement from football

Stop spewing hogwash because this man or Ronaldo doesn't know you're existing.
The rivalry between the duo has seen them improve their game alot, but it hasn't helped you in any way; It doesn't put money in your pocket.
Football is to be enjoyed and not for unnecessary comparison.
There are always bad and good days in every man's life and your opinion wouldn't erase the fame he has accrued in life.
Many great players have graced the game and everyone is entitled to his/her opinion about whosoever is the greatest, you don't have to remind him.

8 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Upon your Birthday iya lofi je
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by somehow: 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Smellymouth:
Happy birthday Messi.
1-we win
2-we draw
3-we die there..

Oya fun won legbegbe..

Who taught him shakushaku?
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by mrvitalis(m): 6:46pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kingsley1000:
BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD...QUITE UNFORTUNATE HE SURROUNDS HIMSELF WITH MEDIOCRE PLAYERS BOTH IN CLUB AND NATIONAL LEVEL THAT'S WHY HE SEEM TO BE DEGRADING...I MISS GUARDIOLA'S BARCELONA 2009-2014 THAT PERIOD ALL CLUBS FEAR WHEN THEY HEAR THEY ARE PLAYING BARCA
Except Chelsea
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2018
Will wishing him happy birthday stop him from misbehaving next tommorow in the pitch?.... If yes then Happy birthday senior.....if no.... Then happy birthday to musa
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by redangel2017: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Uchihaitaci:

Ronaldo has surpassed you in every way imaginable but yet I still wish you all the best in your coming retirement from football

just wish him birthday nd stop adding these unnecessary remarks... Messi himself has not even proclaimed himself higher than Ronaldo.. Nawa oo angry

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Will wishing him happy birthday stop him from misbehaving next tommorow in the pitch?.... If yes then Happy birthday senior.....if no.... Then happy birthday to musa specie
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Akinpelumusibau: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
mmb:
Dear messi,

please be informed that this birthday celebration will not stop Nigeria from beating you come tuesday 23rd june 2018.

Which Calendar una dey use 4 house pls?

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
CR7 is ur father
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by bionixs: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kingsley1000:
He doesnt need to train for him to perform.he's a natural and raw talent unlike ronaldo that struggles relies on hardwork and musle his way to tapin
hard work will take you far because there is room for improvement. raw talent goes out of fashion.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by TheVerdict: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=Kingsley1000 post=68773732]He doesnt need to train for him to perform.he's a natural and raw talent unlike ronaldo that struggles relies on hardwork and musle his way to tapin[/quotle]

Talent is never enough. Change your OT.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by vioment: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
World's best. Nigeria go woop una sha, i just hope say you score one.
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Dollarship(m): 6:52pm On Jun 24, 2018
Uchihaitaci:

just wish him hbd eran angry
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by RexTramadol1: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
stevenakp:

My brother, talent is never enough. Hardwork will take you far.

Messi is drifting away from the box, while Ronaldo is moving to the box. It is likely Ronaldo will score more goals than Messi in the coming years.

Messi just runs around these days, while Ronaldo has become one of the dealiest and finest finisher.

Happy Birthday to Messi.

How will strikers around Messi do their work if he's always waiting for them to do the work and he just finishes

Even with the fact that Messi doesn't move into the box frequently, he still gets his goals

The world cup is just a tournament and his team doesn't have a playmaker, he has to drop deep in the absence of Lanzini at the world cup

It's a known fact that if he has an half chance, there's a huge probability that he'd score

But he's nuh getting such providence from his team mates.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by hisroyalrealnes(m): 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hbd miss penalty....
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Smellymouth:
Happy birthday Messi.
1-we win
2-we draw
3-we die there... [b]

[b]Oya fun won legbegbe..
Lolzzz... Biko! Make our eagles no die o, they are definitely flying to the next stage of the competition come Tuesday, 26th June, 2018
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by SaintM90(m): 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
Uchihaitaci:

Please send me your account number grin
Lemme send you small thing for this write up shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sweden 0-2 England: Marcus Rashford In Tears, Players Celebrate (Photos) / Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo / 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.