Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,763 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos (46642 Views)

Messi Celebrates 20 Years In Barcelona / Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos / Usain Bolt Celebrates 31st Birthday, Showered With Champagne By Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by petsam11(m): 6:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
Happy Birthday Baba! God Bless You Big Time!!!
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Ranchhoddas: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
The greatest ever. The world will catch another glimpse of your greatness again on. Tuesday. Vamos!

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by enemyofprogress: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Kingsley1000(m): 6:58pm On Jun 24, 2018
FoolishBoy419:

You have started again. Messi is not doing well at the moment but where was your ronaldo when he reached the finals and won fifa golden boot? If You say there is nothing good about reaching the finals then let your goat get to the semis firstgrin
AS A KID HE WON U17 WORLD CUP,AND OLYMPICS..HE HAS REACHED WORLD CUP FINALS AND WON GOLDEN BOOT
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by bukalis(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2018
Happy birthday to you Messi, I wish you more fulfilling life outside your football career.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by RexTramadol1: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
bionixs:
hard work will take you far because there is room for improvement. raw talent goes out of fashion.

Yes! Raw Talent goes out of fashion

But Messi doesn't

He has nothing to prove to nobody

Someone that has been in the top three for a decade, how can you say his talent has gone out of fashion biko?

You no see Balotelli, Quaresma, Nani,Sturridge,Benzema and so on talk

All those ones had amazing talents.....no doubts

So if it's only about talent, Messi should be in their league presently.
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Milli10(m): 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
My love for you will never diminish a bit no matter the hard times you are facing now, no matter the criticism and how people have scathed you of late..

Poor performance or not, you still remain the best player of your generation.. You are the greatest thing football has ever seen.. If no person see you, I specifically got your back

You really have given me a reason to smile, and in coming days and years, you still will make me have no regret for supporting you as a player...

Age is just a number and doesn't count.. Your magical feet are still there and I truly believe that this coming match against Nigeria, you will prove your doubters wrong.. You will let them know that you still remain the King Leo they have praised and admired.. You will let them know that you still remain the greatest of all time.. Happy birthday to King Leo

#Teammessi #Teambarca #Teamargentina

7 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kingsley1000:
He doesnt need to train for him to perform.he's a natural and raw talent unlike ronaldo that struggles relies on hardwork and musle his way to tapin
show me a successful man without hard work, then I will show you a moving car without tires. Oga, talk another thing about ronaldo abeg.
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by principal21(m): 7:04pm On Jun 24, 2018
Toks2008:

What if Nigeria comes second and Argentina qualifies as best loser?

Abi best loser no dey again? Me I'm not a football person o..
No more best loser. na only first and second placed teams deh enter second round
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Josh1000: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2018
thesicilian:
Be there celebrating birthday while your mates are training.

Who are his mates?
he's greater and more celebrated than them.
it'd Nigerians that will be looking for mate up and down for comparison. normal Nigerian mentality

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Kingsley1000(m): 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
mrvitalis:

Except Chelsea
BUT HE OUT PLAYED YOU GUYS IN 2012 UCL...DROGBA MANAGED TO SQEEZE OUT A GOAL FROM REMIRES SET PIECE
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by thesicilian: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jozibrainz99:

Ronaldo is still struggling
No bro, he's sailing.

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Seun360(m): 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
The way dem go take brush Naija ehn,
E go be like keke wey Trailer jam.
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by thesicilian: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
Josh1000:

Who are his mates?
he's greater and more celebrated than them.
it'd Nigerians that will be looking for mate up and down for comparison. normal Nigerian mentality
Cristiano Ronaldo is bigger than him of course.
When I say his (Messi's) mates, I mean the likes of Ahmed Musa, Sergio Aguero, Gonzalo Higuain, etc
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
Uchihaitaci:
Happy birthday to a former great player

Ronaldo has surpassed you in every way imaginable but yet I still wish you all the best in your coming retirement from football

Why do we always think this way? Everything about the two Superstars somehow is turned into a rivalry? Just wish him a happy Bday and move on. He is human too after all....

4 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Seun360(m): 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
Shebi Nigerians dubbed CR7 as ORORO.
Na that day una go know sey Messi na PETROL.
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by meobizy(f): 7:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
1. Lol at the advert on this thread: Will Musa Messi Argentina? Abeg make I hear word, Argentina will flog us very well. We were only lucky against Iceland.

2. So with all his fame and money he only has three children? A Nigerian with his status will have at least ten children from one woman in addition to countless from different raced baby mamas.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Sleezwizz: 7:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
thesicilian:

Oponu nie....
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by ebuzchief(m): 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kingsley1000:
He doesnt need to train for him to perform.he's a natural and raw talent unlike ronaldo that struggles relies on hardwork and musle his way to tapin
my brother life is all about struggling.
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Sleezwizz: 7:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Seun360:
The way dem go take brush Naija ehn,

E go be like keke wey Trailer jam.

Shey b na so una talk wen we wan play Iceland....
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by OttHin: 7:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kingsley1000:
No doubt ooo,so to dey miss penalty now na talent... Hmmm

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Mutemenot(m): 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
So Messi is 31 years No wonder our keeper is 19
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 24, 2018
thesicilian:

No bro, he's sailing.

Dat nigga is crawling
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by thesicilian: 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Sleezwizz:

Oponu nie....
sei uno sciocco!
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Jafar91(m): 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
thesicilian:

Tell him.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by goat22: 7:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ooduavoice:
messi go break una heart on tuesday, stake 50k with me if you get the mind.
Ooduavoice. ..Ooduavoice how many times did I call your name? Bring your ear! how many times did I call your name?
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Themmiee: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kingsley1000:

That's the point. You've just said the nitty-gritty

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Jokerman(m): 7:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kingsley1000:
BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD...QUITE UNFORTUNATE HE SURROUNDS HIMSELF WITH MEDIOCRE PLAYERS BOTH IN CLUB AND NATIONAL LEVEL THAT'S WHY HE SEEM TO BE DEGRADING...I MISS GUARDIOLA'S BARCELONA 2009-2014 THAT PERIOD ALL CLUBS FEAR WHEN THEY HEAR THEY ARE PLAYING BARCA

Messi fans and excuses.... So Suarez, Aguero, Higuain, Di maria, Dybala, Busquets, Pique, Neymar were/are average??

Moreover.. BTW 2009-2014, you won only 2 UCL, so how were they afraid of you??

However hope you know Mourinho's Madrid side is the best LA liga side ever??
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kingsley1000:
So ur point is that hard work is not good.
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kingsley1000:
BEST PLAYER IN THE WORLD...QUITE UNFORTUNATE HE SURROUNDS HIMSELF WITH MEDIOCRE PLAYERS BOTH IN CLUB AND NATIONAL LEVEL THAT'S WHY HE SEEM TO BE DEGRADING...I MISS GUARDIOLA'S BARCELONA 2009-2014 THAT PERIOD ALL CLUBS FEAR WHEN THEY HEAR THEY ARE PLAYING BARCA
Lie, Messi teammate are good as well, but at club n country level. Stop defending rubbish.
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos by Kingsley1000(m): 7:53pm On Jun 24, 2018
Jokerman:

Messi fans and excuses.... So Suarez, Aguero, Higuain, Di maria, Dybala, Busquets, Pique, Neymar were/are average??

Moreover.. BTW 2009-2014, you won only 2 UCL, so how were they afraid of you??

However hope you know Mourinho's Madrid side is the best LA liga side ever??
HOW MANY LALIGA TITLES HAS MADRID WON BETWEEN 2009-2018?DURING GUARDIOLA ERA,ALL CLUBS FEAR BARCA ESP MAN U AND REAL MADRID

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sweden 0-2 England: Marcus Rashford In Tears, Players Celebrate (Photos) / Lionel Messi, His Wife And Children In Adorable Family Photo / 'call Me Mr. VAR!' - Iheanacho Delighted After Winning Game For Leicester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.