Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,849 members, 7,820,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos (40037 Views)

Kidnap Kingpin Who Abducted His Own Father For ₦4 Million Has Been Killed (Photo / Kidnapper Who Took Tramadol Still Sleeping Six Days After Arrest – Police / Kidnappers Who Abducted Businessman In Rivers Arrested. See How Much They Shared (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
A young kidnapper was apprehended by security operatives along with his gang members after abducting some residents along Port-Harcourt/Owerri road in Ikwerre area of Rivers state. The young kidnapper was said to be among the leaders of the gang who attacked and abducted the victims some days ago.

A coordinated operation by security agents consisting of police and army - stormed the kidnapper's den in a bush where they rescued the abducted victims as seen in the picture. Some of the kidnappers fled on sighting the security team led by the Executive Chairman of Ikwerre, Hon. Engr. Samuel O. Nwanosike.

The young suspect who is yet to be identified has been taken into police custody along with his some of his gang members who were arrested - for further interrogation.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/kidnap-victims-rescued-as-security-operatives-storm-hideout-in-rivers.html

1 Like

Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by tballeyy(m): 1:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
Wike boys

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 24, 2018
God will deliver him so he won't become more hardened as years come by. Imagine towing the path of wickedness from young age

4 Likes

Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by GMBuhari: 2:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
Who are the rescued relatives and why is everyone smiling ?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by anibi9674: 2:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
Samuel nwonosike aka ishi.

2 Likes

Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by SarkinYarki: 2:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
Greed will be the undoing of Nigerians I swear...you will just be somewhere and see one guy without any skill set or ambition saying " I swear if God pick my call this year I go buy two Gwagon " ...its only in Nigerian you will hear such nonsense and ofcourse the next thing he will go and kidnap someone because that's the only way an NFA with no legit business plan can but a 100 thousand dollar vehicle .

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by partnerbiz4: 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
Nawao..

See small boy.
Before next five years him go be evans...

1 Like

Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by lasty2k18(f): 2:31pm On Jun 24, 2018
this is serious !!
Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:21pm On Jun 24, 2018
Are those guys the kidnappers or victims?
I mean if they are victims which seems likely then why parade them on the floor? undecided
Nigerian police sha!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by McAausim: 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Der for undecided comot e eye...

3 Likes

Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by Firefire(m): 3:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Go and kill him ASAP!

3 Likes

Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by gabazin080(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
But u people, i want u to give respect and consider privacy to everyone.
Who Gave #Cristiano_Ronaldo my Phone Number......??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by gabazin080(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
Stop judging tattooed people whilst you have razor marks from a sangoma/witch doctor
Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by MaziEDOZIE(m): 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
tballeyy:
Wike boys

Shaarraaaaaaaappppp!!!

2 Likes

Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by delishpot: 3:23pm On Jun 24, 2018
SarkinYarki:
Greed will be the undoing of Nigerians I swear...you will just be somewhere and see one guy without any skill set or ambition saying " I swear if God pick my call this year I go buy two Gwagon " ...its only in Nigerian you will hear such nonsense and ofcourse the next thing he will go and kidnap someone because that's the only way an NFA with no legit business plan can but a 100 thousand dollar vehicle .

And many Nigerians would sing his praise. If a normal person should ask what he does for a living to be able to afford such lifestyle the pack of wolves who only respect money will tear you down and ask you to go and do your own crime and make money instead of envying him.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by naijanaso: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
tballeyy:
Wike boys
Yeah, recruited by your village chief, trained by your father may be.

1 Like

Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by Davidfrosh: 3:26pm On Jun 24, 2018
J
Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by anonymuz(m): 3:27pm On Jun 24, 2018
Junior Evans
Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by greatID: 3:28pm On Jun 24, 2018
tballeyy:
Wike boys
shut ur dirty mouth
Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2018
Is this senior man among those that were kidnapped or was he among the kidnappers??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by aguiyi2: 3:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kidnapping is now a lucrative vocation in Rivers state.It will require drastic measures like the South East applied to eradicate it.Horrible vocation indeed.
Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 3:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
undecided
Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by IME1: 3:55pm On Jun 24, 2018
smiley
When the society
Both old and young and up coming people place money as priority
If you don't have money hide your face
But if you have money show your face

Whether money is from artificial scarcity of necessaries, yahoo, ritual, kidnapping, oloshoism, gigoloism, admission racketeering, over paid people miming from CD, over rated MC&Cake designers, Clothes designers and even Web designers, Oil bunkering and political thuggery, Organ sales or ponzi schemes, ...
What a generation i find myself. cry

Where I stay kidnapping carries death penalty so whether you are old or young, rip.
Please LOVE OF MONEY IS THE ROOT OF ALL ALL ALL EVIL.

Aspire to work, work, earn honest money, have money and even let people dash you money if they like, dignify yourself and your body and your personal.
If you do, even if you don't have or you have billions, estates, investments, industries, businesses millions or thousands, you can show your face, cause you are the Real MVP cool

Be inspired

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by peacockremi(m): 3:56pm On Jun 24, 2018
gabazin080:
But u people, i want u to give respect and consider privacy to everyone.
Who Gave #Cristiano_Ronaldo my Phone Number......??
I can c that ur blood is hot
Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by izzy4shizzy(m): 3:57pm On Jun 24, 2018
Panama Whyyyyy? 6 goals haba

Back to the topic

Must police beat somebody every time the go to arrest? Look what they did to his face, as if he was stung be 100 bees

Dear Youths, life is hard but try to be as legitimate as possible
Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by emmyt2: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2018
A lazy youth,Who will you blame now?
Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by Prinzyy: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Ikwerre youth . the most useless youth in nigeria . if they are not not kidnapping they are in the creek smoking or selling their fathers land. Hopless tinz.

1 Like

Re: See The Young Kidnapper Who Abducted Some Residents In Rivers State. Photos by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2018
The youth of Rivers state are the most lazy youth in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

Graphic Photo: People Gunned By Suspected Cultists In Port Harcourt / Police Unveil Face of the Husband to Nanny who Kidnapped Orekoya Kids(photos) / Shooting At A Texas Elementary School Leaves 14 Students And A Teacher Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.