Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons (20302 Views)

Tinubu Floors Atiku, Peter Obi In 3 LGAs In Rivers / Bala Mohammed: 150 Not 300 Died In Azare In One Month, Impose Lockdown In 3 LGAs / Dogara Heads Back To House Of Reps, Wins 2 of 3 LGAs - NIGERIAN TRIBUNE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by golamike: 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2018
ogene007:

Old airport is in Jos north. It is safe. However, you should not keep late nights because of the heightened tensions.

Old airport is Jos South sir!
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2018
Hapigirl1:

I might not know about history but i know that every tribe in Nigeria has history and evil people amongst them, does that mean that every tribe deserve to be butcher like animal including the innocent ones?

That is why Nigeria will never move forward because we tend to rejoice on each others misfortunes.

No matter what there is no justification for what is happening.

They rejoiced during our own predicament but now the table has turned against them...

they should enjoy
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by ImperialYoruba: 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
Has fulani not killed people in daytime? Is there anytime segment fulani has not killed? Im trying to ratiinalize the reasoning behind a 6pm to 6am curfrw. Dummb people!
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
Maket:
THIS GUY THAT REGISTERED YESTERDAY CALLED Class Rep001. WILL BE REPORTED TO THE MODERATOR SOON. HE IS A PESSIMISTIC STRANGER IN THIS PLACE.
HE SHOULDN'T BE GIVEN THE CHANCE TO INITIATE MORE PEOPLE TO HIS CREW.

LIKE if you support this motion

please report him abeg, I've been avoiding his comments but I can't take it anymore. I know we all must not be "sane" but his own is worst. haba, very insensitive comments he posts.
I feel bad anytime I see my once Peaceful Plateau been mentioned in the news.
my 10yrs of growing there was great, I miss Bukuru. Gida Baba Bello, Mugabus, oh my Gwanda. may peace return to Plateau.
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by AngryRebel: 10:45pm On Jun 24, 2018
aminu790:
Allah sauwaka

Still wondering why the killings by bandits in my state is neglected by Buhari
The North Central thought they were doing a fellow Christian in 2015,they shot themselves on the foot. Let them vote enmass for the demon in 2019 n they will become extinct.
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by slivertongue: 11:38pm On Jun 24, 2018
[quote author=NOETHNICITY post=68783769]
Rogue elements within d security outfits aid d hausa-fulani attackers
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by Nobody: 2:31am On Jun 25, 2018
GRAMMARJAMES:

where I wan go. it's dangerous going outside right now. although I'm fully on my sport kit right now ready for relay
Don't worry, it will be over by Gods grace
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by mide419: 2:32am On Jun 25, 2018
golamike:

Old airport should be safe but you'll still pass through Anguldi & Bukuru which are not safe. I advise you to not come into Jos when it's late. The earlier you get to town, the better for you.

Thanks bro. Will get in afternoon. Thanks
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by mide419: 2:33am On Jun 25, 2018
GRAMMARJAMES:

bros, I'll advise you stay clear, you have to follow through the crisis villages before reaching old airport. stay safe Bruh

Hei oooii
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by mide419: 2:34am On Jun 25, 2018
golamike:

Old airport should be safe but you'll still pass through Anguldi & Bukuru which are not safe. I advise you to not come into Jos when it's late. The earlier you get to town, the better for you.

Thanks. Coming in midday
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by 35824L: 3:11am On Jun 25, 2018
God be with plateau. APC will find a way to solve this problem that PDP created, definitely.
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by COUSIN1279(m): 5:06am On Jun 25, 2018
Liar... what about Solomon Lar, Fedelis Tapgun are they not plateau former governors from where you say they never produce governor? O yah answer...
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by Goddex: 5:21am On Jun 25, 2018
We don't have a government in Nigeria
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by NOETHNICITY(m): 6:46am On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=slivertongue post=68790819][/quote]This narrative, lame as it is, has been invalidated with the number of causalities among the security agents.

Don't forget too that we have a sizeable number local indigenes, especially Benue, under the employ of these same security agencies, whether as junior or very senior officers cadre, u have accused.
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by chikago1: 7:08am On Jun 25, 2018
aminu790:
Allah sauwaka

Still wondering why the killings by bandits in my state is neglected by Buhari
In my opinion, the only deaths that receive public attention and sympathy are those of politicians, wealthy individuals and celebrities. But I don't think we should heap all the blame on a single person, rather, blame should be shared among everyone saddled with the responsibility of securing lives and properties. Buhari, Lalong, Buratai and Mr transmission all included.
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by Loveijaw: 8:04am On Jun 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

Nne......nwanyioma if u read history or where told what these middle belt did u will hate them and allow the conquest to go on freely....

their minds are evil......they should fulfill the agreement they signed with fulani herdsmen
Gowon won't say he is not aware
That is true Gowon brought them in to commit Genocide against igbo's during the war, mostly women and children.
They should fulfill the agreement they signed with fulani herdsmen, may Gowon stay alive and see the destruction going on, on his land.
My thing is let them keep their madness over there in the North and don't bring it to the Eastern Region.
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by godliman: 8:20am On Jun 25, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
dey there they blame IG.

There is little security agents can do to make 2 pple live together in peace.
We must 1st desire peace in our hearts

Even in USA people get killed due clashes

Security agents cannot be everywhere eternity.

he should not blame IG he should blame who. I wonder how some ppl reason in this terrible country.
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by aminu790(m): 8:59am On Jun 25, 2018
chikago1:
In my opinion, the only deaths that receive public attention and sympathy are those of politicians, wealthy individuals and celebrities. But I don't think we should heap all the blame on a single person, rather, blame should be shared among everyone saddled with the responsibility of securing lives and properties. Buhari, Lalong, Buratai and Mr transmission all included.
Truth but the state am talking about is zamfara. Hardly will u see a day passes without killing of about 20people and the gov. said the matter is beyond his control and that he's no longer the chief security of the state. One thing people dont know is Benue is learning from my state when it comes to killings, and in a minute u will that of benue but not my state. I blame not only buhari but those i sent to represent me also.
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by slivertongue: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=NOETHNICITY post=68793872]
rogue elements in d security outfits aid dem. in d past many were arrested
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 25, 2018
Loveijaw:

That is true Gowon brought them in to commit Genocide against igbo's during the war, mostly women and children.
They should fulfill the agreement they signed with fulani herdsmen, may Gowon stay alive and see the destruction going on, on his land.
My thing is let them keep their madness over there in the North and don't bring it to the Eastern Region.

God bless u....people will be beating about the matter despite knowing the real cause of the killings....

even buhari has been quoted saying that middle belt should honour agreements reached, miyetti Allah said they have valid documents to their claim and Gowon signed it all...

Karma is real....
Re: Plateau Imposes Curfew On 3 Lgas Following Deaths Of “over 100” Persons by EmmaOgbu(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2018
GRAMMARJAMES:
currently indoors, this is happening just beside my house . please advice those planning to come to JOS from Abj, or any part of the state to stay clear, Maraban Jama, AngulDi ,Bukuru, Vom isn't safe!! Gunshots every now and then. I don piss for body self
Am speechless. One need to protect him/herself before they kill you like fowl. It's better to die fighting than being killed by a brainless people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Leave Me Alone, Concentrate On National Issues, Jonathan Tells Senators / PHOTOS: Buhari Rides Much More Expensive Car Than GEJ / Boko Haram Sells Seized Goats To Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.