Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,949 members, 7,835,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Please Help Me In Case You See My Hubby Who Abandoned Me With My Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help Me In Case You See My Hubby Who Abandoned Me With My Children (1576 Views)

10 Years Of Marriage And 2 Kids, Wife Divorces Hubby Who Was A Dependant / Are Best Friends Worth It? Mine Abandoned Me In The Streets Of A Foreign Country / Lady Calls Her Mother Who Abandoned Her For 30 Years, Her Reaction Heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me In Case You See My Hubby Who Abandoned Me With My Children by ominirajj: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2018
This man left his children and wife for like 7momths ago

Re: Please Help Me In Case You See My Hubby Who Abandoned Me With My Children by daewoorazer(m): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2018

Sorry op...I feel for you

Why did he run? Are things hard? Did you guys quarell?
Is he in debt?
Have you contacted his kind and the police?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me In Case You See My Hubby Who Abandoned Me With My Children by Mutemenot(m): 6:42pm On Jun 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Please Help Me In Case You See My Hubby Who Abandoned Me With My Children by Adaowerri111: 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2018
You've succeeded in chasing him to a safer hand
Re: Please Help Me In Case You See My Hubby Who Abandoned Me With My Children by ominirajj: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
daewoorazer:

Sorry op...I feel for you

Why did he run? Are things hard? Did you guys quarell?
Is he in debt?
Have you contacted his kind and the police?

Yes he just decided to quit his job just becos of debt which he never told me until things got out of hand
He just left one day like that
I have not contacted police o but I have told everyone
Re: Please Help Me In Case You See My Hubby Who Abandoned Me With My Children by ominirajj: 7:14pm On Jun 24, 2018
Adaowerri111:
You've succeeded in chasing him to a safer hand

May God forgive u

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me In Case You See My Hubby Who Abandoned Me With My Children by KanwuliaExtra: 1:18am On Jun 25, 2018
Why would you post only his picture on a public forum? undecided

You should have started with your picture with the whole family first. No credibility from your story till you prove you are related to the man in the photograph you provided.

Where are the abandoned kids? undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Help Me In Case You See My Hubby Who Abandoned Me With My Children by eyinjuege: 4:57am On Jun 25, 2018
ominirajj:

Yes he just decided to quit his job just becos of debt which he never told me until things got out of hand
He just left one day like that
I have not contacted police o but I have told everyone

How can your husband go missing, and you won't inform the police?
What if he was kidnapped or maybe he's committed suicide ?
Has anyone sighted him recently since you've been looking for him?
Re: Please Help Me In Case You See My Hubby Who Abandoned Me With My Children by ominirajj: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2018
eyinjuege:

How can your husband go missing, and you won't inform the police?
What if he was kidnapped or maybe he's committed suicide ?
Has anyone sighted him recently since you've been looking for him?
Yes someone sighted him some months ago and he said he did not see him
Re: Please Help Me In Case You See My Hubby Who Abandoned Me With My Children by ominirajj: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
KanwuliaExtra:
Why would you post only his picture on a public forum? undecided

You should have started with your picture with the whole family first. No credibility from your story till you prove you are related to the man in the photograph you provided.

Where are the abandoned kids? undecided
Thanks for educating me
Re: Please Help Me In Case You See My Hubby Who Abandoned Me With My Children by Almaiga: 7:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
I pray you find him
Re: Please Help Me In Case You See My Hubby Who Abandoned Me With My Children by Benblaq(m): 6:29am On Jun 26, 2018
Nowadays it's husbands and fathers running away from their families.
Depression is real sha
Ma, I can feel your pain, just easy up the pressure biko, make you no age or even die before your time. then leave innocent children orphans.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me In Case You See My Hubby Who Abandoned Me With My Children by Dyt(f): 7:21am On Jun 26, 2018
ominirajj:
This man left his children and wife for like 7momths ago

https://www.nairaland.com/3823993/husband-pain-neck#56920241

This same man that was a pain?

(1) (Reply)

Hotel Cleaner Who Stole Millionaire’s Sperm From Used Condom Won Child Support / Is Someone That Averages At Least #6m Per Annum Good For Marriage? / 8 Sleep Hacks To Help You Fall Asleep Faster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.