Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,001 members, 7,835,377 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

I Am In Search Of This Man Who Abandoned His Children And Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Search Of This Man Who Abandoned His Children And Wife (670 Views)

Pretty Nigerian Lady Is In Search Of A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Search Of This Man Who Abandoned His Children And Wife by ominirajj: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2018
Help people of God if you see this man who abandoned his children and wife about 8months ago to God knows where. His name is OLUGBENGA EMMANUEL. HE WORKS WITH MINISTRY

pls CALL 08060223220,

Re: I Am In Search Of This Man Who Abandoned His Children And Wife by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2018
ominirajj:
Help people of God if you see this man who abandoned his children and wife about 8months ago to God knows where. His name is OLUGBENGA EMMANUEL. HE WORKS WITH MINISTRY

pls CALL 08060223220,
where is ur location ? Where is ur husband family members, u don't know any of them? File a report or go on air, may God help u find ur husband embarassed.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Search Of This Man Who Abandoned His Children And Wife by Greatzeus(m): 7:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
ominirajj:

pls CALL 08060223220,
Woman,your husband left home 8 months ago and you are just informing the public now,how are you sure he wasn't kidnapped or had an accident,you are here talking rubbish. What have you been doing for 8 Months? You are wicked I tell you,I'm sure you have someone you are fucking that's why you didn't care,the guy is tired of you,now you remember your husband left home 8 months ago, shiioooor angry
Re: I Am In Search Of This Man Who Abandoned His Children And Wife by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 24, 2018
Greatzeus:

Woman,your husband left home 8 months ago and you are just informing the public now,how are you sure he wasn't kidnapped or had an accident,you are here talking rubbish. What have you been doing for 8 Months? You are wicked I tell you,I'm sure you have someone you are fucking that's why you didn't care,the guy is tired of you,now you remember your husband left home 8 months ago, shiioooor angry

You should have taken time to read about her.

She had been posting about her husband since last year
Re: I Am In Search Of This Man Who Abandoned His Children And Wife by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 24, 2018
ominirajj:

pls CALL 08060223220,

From your thread, looking for your husband won't solve any issue, stay strong for your kids and hustle hard. And pray they remember your sacrifices

(1) (Reply)

12 Reasons You Should Marry A Man Who Can Cook / American Bride Humiliated By Groom For Cheating VIDEO / Woman Swaps Husband’s Sperm With Lover’s During IVF(PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.