Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,964 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos (41041 Views)

Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) / Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. / Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by seguno2: 5:02am On Jun 25, 2018
Pentools:
I should be asking you that, what do u intend to do since our political rights have been hijacked and no respect for rule of law...
How do u make a difference where power is now a do or die affair and a thing of pick by the reason of fatherism and nepotism.

I thought that I stated that already- get my PVC and involving myself in the political process while actively mobilising my relatives and friends as well as other people to do likewise.
The only way to overcome darkness is to displace it with enough light.

2 Likes

Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by stansaintly(m): 6:05am On Jun 25, 2018
Tarzan360:
Anybody that kills innocent civilians by gun shall die by gun ambush

You no get brain at all, I swear
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by stansaintly(m): 6:13am On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Seriously I don't give a fvck when soldiers die. Nobody forced them into it, they knew what they signed up for so i really don't care.

You see your hollow brain? You think without them risking their life protecting you that you would have a place to sleep let alone to eat.

Imagine a country without any law, that a typical example of a country without military personnel
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by Praktikals(m): 6:37am On Jun 25, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Died for nothing

Nigeria is not worth it

Yusuf Buhari cannot risk a headache in the country..
He goes to a German hospital for that

A sane human being will leave his struggling family down south and carry gun to enter bush... Looking for Boko Haram that is not looking for you..

These people want Sharia
Same thing the Boko Haram wants
But the greed and lust for oil will not allow them come out fully to support Boko Haram

You will be amazed the level of support the Boko Haram group gets from these people
stigator
Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by Tarzan360(m): 6:42am On Jun 25, 2018
stansaintly:

You no get brain at all, I swear
U are one of the animals in human skin
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by SultanYoung: 7:11am On Jun 25, 2018
Tarzan360:
i thought everyone was created with a brain till i came across your comment i no i was under delusion chai bros where you go hide na when GOD dey distribute brain for free ;((RIP) 76 intake may your soul rest in peace
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by Tarzan360(m): 7:17am On Jun 25, 2018
SultanYoung:
i thought everyone was created with a brain till i came across your comment i no i was under delusion chai bros where you go hide na when GOD dey distribute brain for free ;((RIP) 76 intake may your soul rest in peace
So what do u want me to do? before he join army he didn't know he is going to die or he haven't kill before? u are one of the animals in human skin
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by vineyardfarms: 7:19am On Jun 25, 2018
BoneBlogger:
A young Nigerian soldier has been killed while protecting the country from Boko Haram insurgents in Borno state. According to reports, the gallant soldier identified as Stephen Suarez from Warri in Delta state - was killed recently alongside some of his colleagues after Boko Haram ambush.

It was gathered that the troops fought through an ambush staged by elements of Boko Haram Terrorists.

The remains of the deceased personnel have been promptly evacuated to 7 Division Medical Services and Hospital.

May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/young-soldier-killed-during-boko-haram-ambush-in-borno-state-photos.html
IF BOKO HARAM HAS BEING DEFEATED AS ALWAYS PUBLISISED WHY ALL THE AMBUSHED AND DEATH OF SOLDIER IN BORNO? WHO IS LYING? WHO ARE THOSE MAKING MATERIAL GAINS AT THE COST OF LIFE OF THESE SOLDIER? WHY WILL BH WILL BE MORE EQUIPED THAN THE SOLDIERS? THE SERVICE CHIEFS NEED CHANGE AND PROBS.
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by oweman: 7:26am On Jun 25, 2018
[quote author=Pentools post=68788708]I pity the state/fate of Nigeria in the next four years....my bone quirks at the rate of blood shed in Nigeria lately, imagine plateau state yesterday, they've relocated from Benue to plateau.

#prayForNigeria!!!

Are this killers real Fulani herdsmen or the killer's are just hiding behind the name of Fulani herdsmen ?
The earlier Nigerians begin to look for the killer's and stop this goose Chase of Fulani herdsmen the better .
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by SultanYoung: 7:33am On Jun 25, 2018
Tarzan360:
So what do u want me to do? before he join army he didn't know he is going to die or he haven't kill before? u are one of the animals in human skin
your level of stupidity is beyond repair ok if i were you i could have go down the bridge and do the needful because you are useless and mentioned me again and see how i will track you and give you the beating of your life useless bloody civilian
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by Tarzan360(m): 8:03am On Jun 25, 2018
SultanYoung:
your level of stupidity is beyond repair ok if i were you i could have go down the bridge and do the needful because you are useless and mentioned me again and see how i will track you and give you the beating of your life useless bloody civilian
U see why the president call u lazy youth u should be busy tracking those demons in mangu and riyom forest but u are here ranting online i am closer to u than u may be thinking
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by BabylonCruise(m): 8:48am On Jun 25, 2018
Tarzan360:
You should be in Rehab.
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by Tarzan360(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2018
BabylonCruise:

You should be in Rehab.
No u should be in sambisa forest or birnin gwari forest
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by newslifeop: 9:35am On Jun 25, 2018
hmm
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by Pentools(m): 10:41am On Jun 25, 2018
seguno2:

I thought that I stated that already- get my PVC and involving myself in the political process while actively mobilising my relatives and friends as well as other people to do likewise.
The only way to overcome darkness is to displace it with enough light.

It's barely 8months to go bro, I wish u best of luck as we watch how ur so called "PVC" satisfies your "choice".
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by COCKCROW: 10:50am On Jun 25, 2018
PLEASE TELL HIM HE DEAD IN USELESS WAY, FOR USELESS PEOPLE, IN A USELESS COUNTRY, FOR A USELESS COURSE. I THINK HIS PARENTS ARE NOW REGRETTING EVER WASTING THEIR TIME IN BRINGING HIM INTO THE WORLD TO BE WASTED IN THE HANDS OF BUHARI AGENTS. SORRY BOY YOU DIED USELESSLY
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by ObiOkpor(m): 11:09am On Jun 25, 2018
Team 1675 will surely miss you... Rest on....
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by BabylonCruise(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Tarzan360:
No u should be in sambisa forest or birnin gwari forest
After you Sir....Pls kindly lead the way.
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by Tarzan360(m): 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
BabylonCruise:

After you Sir....Pls kindly lead the way.
Some of u don't have anything to contribute on this forum i am not a soldier and have not killed an innocent soul before,,, (warning) i don't want to have banter with u on this forum so don't quote me in a meaningless way again
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by BabylonCruise(m): 1:33am On Jun 26, 2018
Tarzan360:
Some of u don't have anything to contribute on this forum i am not a soldier and have not killed an innocent soul before,,, (warning) i don't want to have banter with u on this forum so don't quote me in a meaningless way again
Don't develop High blood pressure yet Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu And Osinbajo Disqualified From APC Primaries? - Farooq Kperogi / Demola Fashola Meets Christiane Amanpour Of CNN / Zara Gift Onyinye Believes Atiku & PDP Faked The US Visit - Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.