Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos (41060 Views)

Arramma 'Malaminta' Killed During Boko Haram Attack (Pics) / Photos Of Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Maiduguri. / Photos Of Soldiers Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by onadana: 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
Kneephy:
When him ogas dey office dey enjoy life?? Nigeria Army just wasted this young lad life.... Bullet energy drink, rothmans ciggy nice combo. If u know u know.

That's the hazard of being a soldier.
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by WhoRUDeceiving: 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2018
I wonder if he was a part of Python dance?
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by udemzyudex(m): 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
I don't understand, everytime I keep reading that our soldiers were ambush, is it that they don't have intelligence report about a place before they embark on their journey?

Someone should pls explain.

3 Likes

Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by NnamdiEducamia(m): 10:09pm On Jun 24, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Seriously I don't give a fvck when soldiers die. Nobody forced them into it, they knew what they signed up for so i really don't care.

Another sick fellow!
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by frankdoz22: 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
So pathetic! He died defending afonja and almajiri zoo!
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by MarysMeal: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2018
[s]
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
wallu wallah
alajanah fura d'nunu masha Allah amin
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute - cilicmarin cheesy

rest in hades Insha'Allah amin
[/s]
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by mysticwarrior(m): 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2018
stephen our warri pikin, Boko haram fit delete you comot from this kpangolo world, but them no fit erase you comot from our heart, na gallant soldier na im you be and na warri warrior wey use wururu take
worry them for war you go always remain, every warri person dey say kpoko for you God punish devil them no rish.
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by melody91: 10:15pm On Jun 24, 2018
DrGoodman:
Another southerner.
doctor Bigot we don see u....rip soldier boy
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2018
MarysMeal:
[s][/s]
welcome back
grin
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by TheDEVlLHimseIf: 10:19pm On Jun 24, 2018
MarysMeal:
MarysMeal sibe oke lie onwuru grin
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by Iammelvin(m): 10:20pm On Jun 24, 2018
Steven my playmate in royal primary school..no words can explain the sadness we your friends are going tru in Warri..You wanted to serve this Nation but you were taken from us so suddenly..I pray you find peace where ever you are right now..Your friends and family will be strong for you...Rest in peace...Our gallant Warri Soldier embarassed

Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by Midedaramola(m): 10:22pm On Jun 24, 2018
Fallen hero!.... Rip

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by Benstatesman(m): 10:35pm On Jun 24, 2018
HE JUST DIES WRONGFULLY.....HE JUST DIES WRONGFULLY.....HE JUST DIES WRONGFULLY.....
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by Chibuzoc(m): 10:36pm On Jun 24, 2018
And the DSS is busy holding abaribe for standing as a surety for NK okay, I remembered when PMb was picked by boko haram to moderate talk with the govt in 2012 http://thenationonlineng.net/boko-haram-picks-buhari-to-moderate-talks-with-govt/. DSS are just afraid to pick the man behind boko haram
“Don’t forget that President Jonathan had made it clear that if the people behind Boko Haram are ready to come forward, and table their grievances, then government will be willing to listen to those grievances.
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by Nicky11: 10:39pm On Jun 24, 2018
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by Alezy(m): 10:43pm On Jun 24, 2018
theoldpretender:

Lots of Northerners and Southerners have died protecting this country from Boko.

Cut the bigotry out please.
u know nothing about Nigerian military systems and promotion syndrome n problems. U won't say this.
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by Solorrman(m): 11:06pm On Jun 24, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
Died for nothing

Nigeria is not worth it

Yusuf Buhari cannot risk a headache in the country..
He goes to a German hospital for that

A sane human being will leave his struggling family down south and carry gun to enter bush... Looking for Boko Haram that is not looking for you..

These people want Sharia
Same thing the Boko Haram wants
But the greed and lust for oil will not allow them come out fully to support Boko Haram

You will be amazed the level of support the Boko Haram group gets from these people
u dnt knw what u are saying,how many christians died as a result of this conflict compared to muslims that got victimized in mosques and markets ? How could a man support the group that always kills his children ? How many muslim refugees relocated to maiduguri and else where ? Do u mean those refugees are supporting boko haram to b killing them or what nonsensical sentiment got in to ur slowpoke egusi skull. U hav to lie on something obscure bt anybody knws what u are saying is like trying to convince educated and sane men that a man can spent a day inside a fire without a tiny burns.
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by Cowbuhari: 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2018
One Phyton dancer gone grin grin
More to follow soon insha allah
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by theoldpretender(m): 11:16pm On Jun 24, 2018
Alezy:
u know nothing about Nigerian military systems and promotion syndrome n problems. U won't say this.

Yeah, yeah...have got the memo...

Meanwhile...Northerners and Southerners are dying on the field against a dangerous enemy. I hail their efforts, and thank them.
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by Solorrman(m): 11:24pm On Jun 24, 2018
TheDEVlLHimseIf:
wallu wallah
alajanah fura d'nunu masha Allah amin
Buhari is a terrorist
aisha is a shameless corrupt prostitute - cilicmarin cheesy

rest in hades Insha'Allah amin
atleast Aisha buhari is more than ur mini skirt pusssy mother. 75 percent of u guyz are illegitimate sons nt really knowing who ur real father was bkos mostly u and ur parents live together under same roof fornicating in d name of love,i in several uncountable occasions saw a men and women of ur origing getting married after their first born child reach 22 years. How dare u insult a woman that covers the whole of her body to prostitution while ur mother quit using second handp panties in d name of educated,she dance and twerk her bolimbos in d church thinking god wil put her in paradise,while her pathetic soul wil never even leave mtn mass top instead her soul and urs shal b drag with all ogogoro and stout u took together wid her mini skirt habit to hell. How can a sane man even thing dancing and singing is a worship ? THE god u heard is not ur broda or chinenye that u can get a ticket to heaven by just rubbish dance. Reply bt i neva read sorry
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by BBCwelbeck: 11:29pm On Jun 24, 2018
RIP bro embarassed
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by SheikhMuniru(m): 12:29am On Jun 25, 2018
SORRY WETIN KILL HIM?
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by Equado(m): 12:38am On Jun 25, 2018
He actually died In zamfara, this I fake news
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by seguno2: 1:03am On Jun 25, 2018
Tarzan360:
Anybody that kills innocent civilians by gun shall die by gun ambush

Including Buhari who is the brain behind the killing of innocent civilians

2 Likes

Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by seguno2: 1:06am On Jun 25, 2018
Pentools:
I pity the state/fate of Nigeria in the next four years....my bone quirks at the rate of blood shed in Nigeria lately, imagine plateau state yesterday, they've relocated from Benue to plateau.

#prayForNigeria!!!

What else can you do, in addition to prayer?
Do you have your PVC?
What of your family and friends? Do they also have their own PVC
Join with others to make a difference through your participation in our political process.
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by seguno2: 1:12am On Jun 25, 2018
tballeyy:
I think buhari said it yesterday that, they have won the war againt the boko haram

Technically won since December 2015 i.e. three years ago. shocked
Buhari, Tinubu, Lai Mohammed and APC can tell lies more than the devil.
That is why they used a witch’s broom as their demonic party’s logo.
How do we get ourselves out of their devilish grip
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by seguno2: 1:15am On Jun 25, 2018
franchasng:
Sowore the Sahara Reporters guy that was so perfect in reporting Boko Haram killings during GEJ regime has gone deaf and dumb! He has now changed format; he is now trying to deceive gullible Nigerians that he wants to contest President just to gather votes that he will later sell to his pay masters in Aso Rock and Bourdillion.

We all can't be fooled!

They created Boko Haram to fight for their political will, but Boko Haram has escalated beyond their control.

But God Almighty is watching them all and will reward them and their generations for their evil deeds against mankind.

The reward might tary, but it will surely come angry

Chai see correct analysis.
You have exposed Sowore and his Tinubu APC connection cheesy

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by Pentools(m): 1:34am On Jun 25, 2018
seguno2:

What else can you do, in addition to prayer?
Do you have your PVC?
What of your family and friends? Do they also have their own PVC
Join with others to make a difference through your participation in our political process.

Spare me that dilly dallying pvc of a sh#t, I never believed in PVCs and never anytime soon.

Yes I said prayer and I will say it countless times, what do u think ur PVC can do bro, our political system is messed up who do u think is capable of fighting that presidential post with buhari, where he's busy attacking any opponent that raises his head.
Why are we yet to see anybody declare, it's obviously because they are saving their heads. I rather focus the PVC energy to something else meaningful.

I can tell u that the only eradication of this gov is if history of 1999 military regime ending of abacha repeats itself if not I can tell u with confidence that PMB would be retaining his post still.

#Pray4Nigeria!!!
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by seguno2: 1:42am On Jun 25, 2018
Pentools:
Spare me that dilly dallying pvc of a sh#t, I never believed in PVCs and never anytime soon.

Yes I said prayer and I will say it countless times, what do u think ur PVC can do bro, our political system is messed up who do u think is capable of fighting that presidential post with buhari, where he's busy attacking any opponent that raises his head.
Why are we yet to see anybody declare, it's obviously because they are saving their heads. I rather focus the PVC energy to something else meaningful.

I can tell u that the only eradication of this gov is if history of 1999 military regime ending of abacha repeats itself if not I can tell u with confidence that PMB would be retaining his post still.

#Pray4Nigeria!!!

Is president the only elected office
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by Pentools(m): 1:46am On Jun 25, 2018
seguno2:

Is president the only elected office

That's the focal point, cus it's the engine house. Once it's gained every other posts are minor hence they can be manipulated.
Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by seguno2: 1:50am On Jun 25, 2018
Pentools:
That's the focal point, cus it's the engine house. Once it's gained every other posts are minor hence they can be manipulated.

Should it be that way?
Was it always that way?
Is it that way in other countries?
What is the difference?
How can you make a difference in addition to prayer

1 Like

Re: Young Soldier Killed During Boko Haram Ambush In Borno State. Photos by Pentools(m): 1:56am On Jun 25, 2018
seguno2:

Should it be that way?
Was it always that way?
Is it that way in other countries?
What is the difference?
How can you make a difference in addition to prayer

I should be asking you that, what do u intend to do since our political rights have been hijacked and no respect for rule of law...
How do u make a difference where power is now a do or die affair and a thing of pick by the reason of fatherism and nepotism.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Saheed Popoola, The ONLY APC Kwara House Of Assembly Member With Oshiomhole / No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan / I Will Not Accept Tenure Renewal - Jega

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.