Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,453 members, 7,954,782 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 09:11 AM

Superd D1 Thread - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Superd D1 Thread (69837 Views)

Blackview R6 Vs Super D D1 / Bluboo D1 Full Spec Review and price - The Breathing Light Notification (nougat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 1:40am On Sep 18, 2018
nenergy:

No voucher codes at this time. I can get you reduced shipping if you are outside lagos. You also get a 1k reduction. Chat me. 0.8.0.2.3.8.7.0.2.7.2
Tnxs please hw do i pay thru d bank transfer and do i pay any additional fee at the pickup
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Ftheophilous(m): 2:49am On Sep 18, 2018
How long na?! Help a brother with his question
Nenergy!! Bamac!! Emmaugoh!!
Please Na
Re: Superd D1 Thread by kripen(m): 7:38am On Sep 18, 2018
Ftheophilous:
Any Jumia agent in the house or those that have ordered from jumia? please i need ur help. I just orderd from jumia and my status is displaying item awaiting fufilment. is this normal?

NB: I ordered for the superd D 1

if it is up to a wk of ordering i suggest you call their customer center, if not I think the seller has not ship you phone. you just need to be patient my own came at exactly 14days.

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by nenergy(m): 8:09am On Sep 18, 2018
Optionally:
Tnxs please hw do i pay thru d bank transfer and do i pay any additional fee at the pickup
I will handle the payment process, so I can get you the discounts. No additional fees at pickup or door delivery.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by nenergy(m): 8:22am On Sep 18, 2018
Ftheophilous:
Any Jumia agent in the house or those that have ordered from jumia? please i need ur help. I just orderd from jumia and my status is displaying item awaiting fufilment. is this normal?

NB: I ordered for the superd D 1
That means the item hasn't left seller's store. It will change to "shipped" when seller's drops it off. Next time just but through an agent!

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Ifedith(m): 10:17am On Sep 18, 2018
Optionally:
Ryfoz ifedith bamac nenergy bobo65
please can u explain hw i can pay for an order on jumia through bank transfer and i chose to pick the item up myself to reduce cost please will i still pay any additional fee at the pickup station?
Please ur responses would be appreciatedsmiley

if anyone has voucher/coupon to dash i'm here ocheesy
It's quite simple, u just use ur bank details only,... Ur sends otp... But for gtb ull still need ur card. Just follow tru the instructions on the app... As for picking up the item.... No extra charges.... Infact let's chat sef... 070three1080two87
Re: Superd D1 Thread by bamac(m): 10:29am On Sep 18, 2018
Ftheophilous:
How long na?! Help a brother with his question

Nenergy!!
Bamac!!
Emmaugoh!!

Please Na
Please what is the question? Kindly state here if not answered.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by kripen(m): 12:43pm On Sep 18, 2018
Please, has anyone been able to remove this modem logger that normally appear on the screen whenever you switch on d1 phone.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 3:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
kripen:
Please, has anyone been able to remove this modem logger that normally appear on the screen whenever you switch on d1 phone.
ryfoz fadioz
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
Optionally:
ryfoz fadioz
can only be removed if rooted...just avoid restarting too much for now...
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Ftheophilous(m): 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2018
bamac:
Please what is the question? Kindly state here if not answered.
It has been answered already. Thanks Very Much.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Ftheophilous(m): 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
nenergy:

That means the item hasn't left seller's store. It will change to "shipped" when seller's drops it off. Next time just but through an agent!
Okay boss. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Ftheophilous(m): 4:45pm On Sep 18, 2018
kripen:

if it is up to a wk of ordering i suggest you call their customer center, if not I think the seller has not ship you phone. you just need to be patient my own came at exactly 14days.
Thanks for the response, really mind settling.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2018
kripen:

thanks for your concern. no scratches or used, may be it is the seller who pre-installed app on it. still on test run if there is any issues. the phone is a bomb!

Welcome to the Superhood
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2018
kripen:

Yes I have, I think collinsclet has done the same too but it doesn't require root, just pc and some apps, a little technical know-how and a lot of PATIENCE

If you have those requirements beep me on WhatsApp, my number is in the thread

Let me summarise the process: what you will be doing is similar to taking out all the intestines of the device (ROM files)

Open up a few of them (with right gudance and precise obedience)

Remove what you don't like in it, e.g MTK Logger and anything else that is not key to the OS

Close up the wound (medical call it stitching, mind you in this case it doesn't even qualify as a wound becos d fone won't even know it's missing)

Repack all of them together in a single flushable format

And flash

BENEFITS: You get to enjoy custom font if you like (though you can't change it back with the tap of an app but no biggie since it's ur DESIRED font)

You can remove that annoying MTK Logger, and a few apos that is not needed.

NOTE: This doesn't increase the installation space in any way cos the memory (sizes) is predefined in the scatter.txt

Let me know if you are interested (WhatsApp)

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2018
nenergy:

I will handle the payment process, so I can get you the discounts. No additional fees at pickup or door delivery.

He's the one I recommend to handle the payment process for you...no added cost, no hassle..mur cash is safe with him smiley

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 9:48pm On Sep 18, 2018
Twagrill:

can the phone take 3d pictures

Which wan be 3D pictures again?

How do someone view such picture in a 3 Dimension mode (angle) embarassed

I'm maniacally bewildered
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2018
Optionally:
u quoted me without any review.sad
He did but he misused the quote button

He typed into your text field not outside if it, he could have bolded the replies though... getting the hang of those formatting sef takes time

I remember when everything was really confusing to me grin

But now I don sabi ahm cool
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2018
Optionally

This fone is WOW (trust me)

You can't getting anything else with the same functions cheaper than this

The fast-charging is awesome

The fingerprint is super fast

Browsing issa goal

Resolution is on point

Don't forget notifications LED

Abeg I yaff talk too much sef, lemme coman be going grin
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 10:13pm On Sep 18, 2018
ryfoz:
Optionally

This fone is WOW (trust me)

You can't getting anything else with the same functions cheaper than this

The fast-charging is awesome

The fingerprint is super fast

Browsing issa goal

Resolution is on point

Don't forget notifications LED

Abeg I yaff talk too much sef, lemme coman be going grin
Chai i really cant wait to get it. If i like it i'll buy one for myself too.
Didnt know it has notification light sef
Re: Superd D1 Thread by kripen(m): 10:16pm On Sep 18, 2018
@ryfos your Medical grammar has thrown me off balance. Anyway thanks for the operation done on Mr D1 I quite well know if my Mr D1 goes through this operation he will never remain the same.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Optionally(f): 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2018
@ kripen i just saw ur review tanks

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 19, 2018
kripen:
@ryfos your Medical grammar has thrown me off balance. Anyway thanks for the operation done on Mr D1 I quite well know if my Mr D1 goes through this operation he will never remain the same.
Lol... No mind am ryfoz too like suffering I swear ... It's just like ordinary enter Lagos from Onitsha, you first enter Kaduna bus then from Kaduna come enter Lagos bus... All Join sha
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 19, 2018
EMMAUGOH:
yours is quite different. If that is the first place to open if u click on the app like mine below then click on Rom at the top if the next box doesn't come up with a root option then i think the your variant is modified not to show the root button
My boss you don too do us the more you look the less you see ... As you can see our newbies dem their blood too dee hot... Even if not permanent root, let them manage temporary root... Superd get default backup app, just help us backup that your chinko app... Then from file manger upload am for your google drive, and create a public link... Thanks in advance ...
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 1:05am On Sep 19, 2018
ryfoz i get patience to unpack but na for only split screen... How far nah...

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:24am On Sep 19, 2018
FADIOZ:

LOL grin

You again cry

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:25am On Sep 19, 2018
kripen:

Lol grin grin grin
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2018
FADIOZ:
Lol... No mind am ryfoz too like suffering I swear ... It's just like ordinary enter Lagos from Onitsha, you first enter Kaduna bus then from Kaduna come enter Lagos bus... All Join sha

Jesus Christ! shocked

Which kind analogy be this?

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:29am On Sep 19, 2018
FADIOZ:
My boss you don too do us the more you look the less you see ... As you can see our newbies dem their blood too dee hot... Even if not permanent root, let them manage temporary root... Superd get default backup app, just help us backup that your chinko app... Then from file manger upload am for your google drive, and create a public link... Thanks in advance ...

I doubt the app will work sef, anyway H.O.VA.TEK teams are still working on it...still got a report from them ystrdy

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Skyboyy(m): 8:29am On Sep 19, 2018
FADIOZ:
Ryfoz how far na?, we still waiting bro?

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 19, 2018
FADIOZ:
TouchPad is bad, can't access backup button below the app.. But exactly app am using.. Am suggesting it does upgrade whenever u install it to that U I without root. mine is old version

1 Like

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 10:08am On Sep 19, 2018
Skyboyy:

Ryfoz how far na?, we still waiting bro?

Waiting for what sir? I don't follow pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply)

Picture Of The New Nokia 3310 / Download Room 027 [full Movie] Nollywood Movie - To Your phone / How To Convert Java Phone To Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.