Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Superd D1 Thread - Phones (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Superd D1 Thread (66245 Views)

Blackview R6 Vs Super D D1 / Bluboo D1 Full Spec Review and price - The Breathing Light Notification (nougat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 9:33pm On Mar 01, 2019
FADI0Z:
Did it work?

Still on d mata...
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 2:08am On Mar 02, 2019
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:44am On Mar 04, 2019
FADI0Z:
nawa oo angry

Yea, that's why I left Super D
Re: Superd D1 Thread by oladipo322(m): 8:07am On Mar 25, 2019
Who else experience complete shut down at 7%...... And how do I extend d life span of my ba3
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:14am On Mar 26, 2019
oladipo322:
Who else experience complete shut down at 7%...... And how do I extend d life span of my ba3

I think I did but not immediate shut down but faster drain

The thing is SuperD doesn't like getting low to around 10%....the issue is from battery stats (it needs calibration but no root access)

And what do you mean by extend the life?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by oladipo322(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
ryfoz:

The thing is SuperD doesn't like getting low to around 10%....the issue is from battery stats (it needs calibration but no root access)

thanks.... I was thinking if there is a way I can make d ba3 last longer may stopping some application from running or so.... superd gurus can help with that. But sha I dey enjoy d phone.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:59am On Mar 27, 2019
oladipo322:
thanks.... I was thinking if there is a way I can make d ba3 last longer may stopping some application from running or so.... superd gurus can help with that. But sha I dey enjoy d phone.

Ok o
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 12, 2019
ryfoz:

Re: Superd D1 Thread by Ftheophilous(m): 12:47am On Apr 13, 2019
Was xperiencing same with mine. Once it gets below 15% even when the battery saver is activated, the battery steadily depletes until it completely go off.

what i did:

I make sure to boost the speed using my battery saver app once it gets below 15%; thus killing all background running apps in the process

I also use intelligent charge most times rather than fast charge

Results:

As a result, my battery stopped depleting, even when as low as 7%
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2019
Ftheophilous:
Was xperiencing same with mine. Once it gets below 15% even when the battery saver is activated, the battery steadily depletes until it completely go off.

what i did:

I make sure to boost the speed using my battery saver app once it gets below 15%; thus killing all background running apps in the process

I also use intelligent charge most times rather than fast charge

Results:

As a result, my battery stopped depleting, even when as low as 7%
what I do most times once it's 15% is to put it on long standbye, till when I'm ready to charge up. BTW how come we not having new converts, na because the price increase?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Ftheophilous(m): 3:53pm On Apr 14, 2019
FAD1OZ:
what I do most times once it's 15% is to put it on long standbye, till when I'm ready to charge up. BTW how come we not having new converts, na because the price increase?
Yes na, from 30k to 49k.
I am still wondering why the price increased sef
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:42am On Apr 15, 2019
Ftheophilous:

Yes na, from 30k to 49k.

LOL...goodluck EVANGELISING TO PEOPLE

Even my grandma can't buy it at that price grin

My sight is already set, you will soon hia of me on this NL with my NEW DEVICE
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:43am On Apr 15, 2019
[quote author=FAD1OZ post=77492919][/quote]

Ogini?
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 15, 2019
Last day at my ppa undecided sad ...I sha was able to convince 2 other peeps to get the same phone... Mine is the oldest from the left... grin grin
ryfoz:

evangelism sweet that time... I didn't even talk much and I had 2 converts...
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2019
Ftheophilous:

Yes na, from 30k to 49k.
price don dee Chineke down sha...

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 5:36pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hmmmm SuperD angry
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Ftheophilous(m): 10:19pm On Apr 15, 2019
ryfoz:

I have already sold my superd d o
On a LeEco level. Make I flex that beast small. Expecting it very soon so we go gather compare our avatars abi how you see am.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 2:53am On Apr 16, 2019
embarassed
Ftheophilous:

On a LeEco level. Make I flex that beast small. Expecting it very soon so we go gather compare our avatars abi how you see am.
embarassedI'm the last man standing angry
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 7:10am On Apr 16, 2019
Ftheophilous:

LOL...till then
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Ftheophilous(m): 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
ryfoz:

LOL...till then
Guy man don land o. I never prod am wella yet
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Ftheophilous(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
FAD1OZ:
embarassed embarassedI'm the last man standing angry
You are tough bro. phones barely last nine months with me.
I do late abortions.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
Ftheophilous:

Guy man don land o. I never prod am wella yet

What? shocked

Oya na...make we beep for WhatsApp jhare!
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 17, 2019
Ftheophilous:

You are tough bro. phones barely last nine months with me.
I do late abortions.
My last phone was infinix hot... I only stopped using it because it was old (2012) and started developing faults... from battery to power button, to touchpad ( I remember I changed it thrice ) ... it was a 1gb RAM, 16gb ROM and quad core... Now I've upgraded to 3gb RAM, 32gb ROM and octa core... Anything upgrade for me now would be 4gb RAM and above, 64gb ROM and above, Deca core and above, or snapdragon 8** series ... Now why I waited that long was that it was just generally a period when a 3gb RAM CHINESE PHONE was affordable, so of course I won't need to spend a lot... Now here's my deductions IF MY NEXT PHONE DOESN'T HAVE THESE AND STILL VERY MUCH AFFORDABLE, THEN ITS NOT AN UPGRADE, ITS WASTING OF MONEY...

2 Likes

Re: Superd D1 Thread by bartdotnet: 2:34am On Apr 17, 2019
Hello guys. Im looking for the 3D promotional video sample of superd. which is in 3D and preloaded in the unit, can you upload it, I formatted my sd card along with that. now i cant seem to find, Its a good 3D sample to show to friends
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Ftheophilous(m): 4:31am On Apr 17, 2019
ryfoz:

What? shocked
Oya na...make we beep for WhatsApp jhare!
09028878570 my digit
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Ftheophilous(m): 4:37am On Apr 17, 2019
FAD1OZ:
My last phone was infinix hot... I only stopped using it because it was old (2012) and started developing faults... from battery to power button, to touchpad ( I remember I changed it thrice ) ... it was a 1gb RAM, 16gb ROM and quad core... Now I've upgraded to 3gb RAM, 32gb ROM and octa core... Anything upgrade for me now would be 4gb RAM and above, 64gb ROM and above, Deca core and above, or snapdragon 8** series ... Now why I waited that long was that it was just generally a period when a 3gb RAM CHINESE PHONE was affordable, so of course I won't need to spend a lot... Now here's my deductions IF MY NEXT PHONE DOESN'T HAVE THESE AND STILL VERY MUCH AFFORDABLE, THEN ITS NOT AN UPGRADE, ITS WASTING OF MONEY...
Every man with im choice
Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 10:30am On Apr 17, 2019
Ftheophilous:

my digit

Thanks
Re: Superd D1 Thread by Nobody: 3:57am On Apr 18, 2019
bartdotnet:
Hello guys. Im looking for the 3D promotional video sample of superd. which is in 3D and preloaded in the unit, can you upload it, I formatted my sd card along with that. now i cant seem to find, Its a good 3D sample to show to friends
That 3D is not practicable sef ... just movie of 2hr 30 mins on 3D mode my phone was as hot as shit ... You can download better sample 3D videos, but nah your data go hear am oo... This avengers in my phone is 2.39gb

Re: Superd D1 Thread by ryfoz(m): 6:54am On Apr 19, 2019
Hmmmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Superd D1 Thread by kripen(m): 7:14am On Apr 19, 2019
FAD1OZ:

True talk, we are meant to go forward not backward.
Re: Superd D1 Thread by bartdotnet: 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2019
i still want it though, i can't stand to watch 2 hours long in 3D i just want a quick sample to impress my friends
Re: Superd D1 Thread by oladipo322(m): 10:55am On May 04, 2019
does anyone ba3 reduces even without operating ur phone? some times I just have to switch off the phone.

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

Identical Twins Who Fooled The Iphone X Face ID / Free Pdf Reader Apps For Your Blackberry / Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.