Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,715 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends (1379 Views)

Man Gets Scolded By His Young Daughter After He Went To Marry Another Lady (vid) / Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Man Helps His Brother In Giving Birth To 3 Kids With His Wife, While He's Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by IamHeWrites: 3:52am On Jun 25, 2018
The man decided a side chick was the perfect analogy to use in the presence of his wife. He probably blurted it out unknowingly.

Read below;
"A friend was explaining a situation to us in the presence of his wife, and chose the “wrong” analogy to drive home his point. We were talking about the misery of taking a bank loan. According to him, “It’s like having a clingy side chick, they’re always in your business.” �1/2

We spent the whole evening listening to him explain (to her, of course) how he knew what it meant to have a side chick, especially a clingy one. “It’s just an expression, it’s a popular expression, everybody knows this,” he said. We all nodded in agreement. � 2/2"

https://www.torimill.com/2018/06/man-gets-himself-in-trouble-with-his-wife-while-discussing-bank-loans-with-friends.html

Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by highqueen(f): 3:56am On Jun 25, 2018
stupid mad.
woman, you shouldn't have hesitated in pouring him hot water mixed with tatashi.undecided
And,don't be surprised his dating a girl that's below his wife in all standards.

men!men!!smh.
Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by jeffizy(m): 4:09am On Jun 25, 2018
O ti gba penalty wo throw in!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by eezeribe(m): 5:09am On Jun 25, 2018
highqueen:
stupid mad.
woman, you shouldn't have hesitated in pouring him hot water mixed with tatashi.undecided
And,don't be surprised his dating a girl that's below his wife in all standards.

men!men!!smh.
So much hatred and bitterness as early as 3:56 am
I wish you a fruitful day ahead...

5 Likes

Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by highqueen(f): 5:16am On Jun 25, 2018
eezeribe:
So much hatred and bitterness as early as 3:56 am I wish you a fruitful day ahead...
why do you men derive joy in cheating?undecided
Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by eezeribe(m): 5:20am On Jun 25, 2018
highqueen:

From the twitter post, there was no mention of cheating. The said husband was only making a simile between bank loans and clingy side chicks.

1 Like

Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by princeade86(m): 5:24am On Jun 25, 2018
highqueen:
stupid mad.

men!men!!smh.
so highqueen ,u can do that to ur man. chai chai, men dey suffer.
Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by darkmarky(m): 5:45am On Jun 25, 2018
highqueen:

it wasn't written in the post that the mean cheated. You are too bitter always, please try loosen up and not be too serious with what's being posted on social media lest you have a very awkward physical social life.
Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by highqueen(f): 5:47am On Jun 25, 2018
eezeribe:

From the twitter post, there was no mention of cheating. The said husband was only making a simile between bank loans and clingy side chicks.
truth is that,he didn't know when he spilled out the bitter truth.
Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by highqueen(f): 5:48am On Jun 25, 2018
princeade86:
so highqueen ,u can do that to ur man. chai chai, men dey suffer.
lool,did you read that in my post?

grin
Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by highqueen(f): 5:49am On Jun 25, 2018
darkmarky:
it wasn't written in the post that the mean cheated. You are too bitter always, please try loosen up and not be too serious with what's being posted on social media lest you have a very awkward physical social life.
Thank you,I'm not bitter;just stating the obvious.
Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by darkmarky(m): 5:52am On Jun 25, 2018
highqueen:

Thank you,I'm not bitter;just stating the obvious.
there are other things to worry about sister, not this.
Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by highqueen(f): 5:57am On Jun 25, 2018
darkmarky:
there are other things to worry about sister, not this.
seriosuly, would you say such if your wife is cheating?

so,I should fold my arms and watch him cheat and then,come home with contagious disease and infect me with?

nah nah nah.
Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by princeade86(m): 5:59am On Jun 25, 2018
highqueen:
lool,did you read that in my post?

grin
ur actions says so.
Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by highqueen(f): 6:00am On Jun 25, 2018
princeade86:
ur actions says so.
Action on NL? shocked
hian.
Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by darkmarky(m): 6:12am On Jun 25, 2018
highqueen:

seriosuly, would you say such if your wife is cheating?

so,I should fold my arms and watch him cheat and then,come home with contagious disease and infect me with?

nah nah nah.
won't even marry a wife who will cheat in the first place.
Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by highqueen(f): 6:15am On Jun 25, 2018
darkmarky:
won't even marry a wife who will cheat in the first place.
lmao.

you are really funny.

do non cheating wives have special mark on their fore heads?
Just pray God directs you.smiley
Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by darkmarky(m): 6:17am On Jun 25, 2018
highqueen:

lmao.

you are really funny.

do non cheating wives have special mark on their fore heads?
Just pray God directs you.smiley

people have gifts.
Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by eezeribe(m): 6:20am On Jun 25, 2018
highqueen:

truth is that,he didn't know when he spilled out the bitter truth.

This highqueen self... Lol cheesy
Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by highqueen(f): 6:22am On Jun 25, 2018
darkmarky:
people have gifts.
loool.
okay. cheesy
Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by highqueen(f): 6:22am On Jun 25, 2018
eezeribe:
This highqueen self... Lol cheesy
wink
Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by wahles(m): 7:19am On Jun 25, 2018
Can we now go back to the story at hand?
Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by acosfd: 9:02am On Jun 25, 2018
highqueen:

Why do people prefer to look in just one direction. Let's assume the man is cheating, wat of the side chick he's cheating with, who is knowingly dating a married man, is dat not cheating also? The question should be "why do people derive joy in cheating"
Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by mimimile93: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2018
highqueen:
stupid mad.

men!men!!smh.

Sorry dear the man is not s2pid.

The only thing that is s2pid on this thread is highqueen and her s2pid comment
Re: Man Gets Himself In Trouble With Wife While Discussing Bank Loans With Friends by Benblaq(m): 6:33am On Jun 26, 2018
Talking about When you want to marry from the house of TARA, but the witches in your village directed you to the house of TAWA.

Olodo wife na this nigga go jack, she no get common sense to reason logic.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Save My Dad / Please Advice On How To Handle A Wife With Ego And Full Of Abusive Words / Nairalanders I Just Made My First Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.