Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

How Can I Continue To Bear This? When Will This Thing Stop? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Continue To Bear This? When Will This Thing Stop? (1356 Views)

I Don't Want My Son To Bear My Surname. Could This Be Possible? / Family Land: My Step elder Brother Wants The Survey Document To Bear His Name / Benue Woman Marries Pregnant Lady To Bear Children For Late Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Continue To Bear This? When Will This Thing Stop? by Franklinking: 1:34am On May 09, 2020
I can't sleep.Last night is an unforgettable night. I never knew life was like this.
My landlord son arrived yesterday from Delta State. His father told him that I haven't pay for house rent f (a room apartment). I was trying to explain to him but he got angry and stated that I know his father is not working a and that the house rent is what the man is using to cater for himself and family. He was on top of his voice. I wanted to calm him down so I mistakenly told him that it is foolishness not to understand the period that we are. He became more angry and continue to quarrel that I told him he is foolish. He locked my door. I even knelt down to beg even when I knew I am senior to him. He left and went to their room. The father didn't say anything. He kept quiet. His friends were begging on my behalf. He gave me the key and told me to pay up before next weekend.
I am a teacher,we have not been paid for two months now because we have not been going to work. I lost my parents at a very tender age. My other siblings said they don't have. Please help me. I have been buying on credit to survive this period. Please help me. My house rent is 3500 . I am owning two months.
He that giveth to the poor lendeth to the Lord. Please help me.
2119047200 UBA bank

1 Like

Re: How Can I Continue To Bear This? When Will This Thing Stop? by Julietsim: 1:36am On May 09, 2020
Oh sorry. Please be patience. Sometimes we all go through sometimes.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Continue To Bear This? When Will This Thing Stop? by missjekyll: 1:56am On May 09, 2020
Newest Format? Have you considered selling your phone?

Why was your first instinct opening a nairaland account to beg? A juju o

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Continue To Bear This? When Will This Thing Stop? by majamajic(m): 3:32am On May 09, 2020
missjekyll:

He had another new moniker , he used to beg last month during lockdown , now he comes with a new moniker, to beg house rent . Seems he is enjoying the begging , opening new new moniker to beg . He used to be justin559

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Continue To Bear This? When Will This Thing Stop? by Nobody: 3:40am On May 09, 2020
Franklinking:
I can't sleep.Last night is an unforgettable night. I never knew life was like this.
My landlord son arrived yesterday from Delta State. His father told him that I haven't pay for house rent f (a room apartment). I was trying to explain to him but he got angry and stated that I know his father is not working a and that the house rent is what the man is using to cater for himself and family. He was on top of his voice. I wanted to calm him down so I mistakenly told him that it is foolishness not to understand the period that we are. He became more angry and continue to quarrel that I told him he is foolish. He locked my door. I even knelt down to beg even when I knew I am senior to him. He left and went to their room. The father didn't say anything. He kept quiet. His friends were begging on my behalf. He gave me the key and told me to pay up before next weekend.
I am a teacher,we have not been paid for two months now because we have not been going to work. I lost my parents at a very tender age. My other siblings said they don't have. Please help me. I have been buying on credit to survive this period. Please help me. My house rent is 3500 . I am owning two months.
2119047200 UBA bank

Baba the energy you used to type this love letter you could have used it to do something meaningful and probably get paid in the process.
And for a teacher(thats if you really are) you speak bad english and have bad punctuation...

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Continue To Bear This? When Will This Thing Stop? by amaham(m): 3:40am On May 09, 2020
Only a rich man calls his landlord son foolish.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Continue To Bear This? When Will This Thing Stop? by foxxydude: 6:46am On May 09, 2020
Story for the gods grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Continue To Bear This? When Will This Thing Stop? by Pavore9: 10:34am On May 09, 2020
Franklinking:
2119047200 UBA bank

Same person, 2 monikers, 2 stories.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Continue To Bear This? When Will This Thing Stop? by Julietsim: 1:19pm On May 09, 2020
majamajic:

He had another new moniker , he used to beg last month during lockdown , now he comes with a new moniker, to beg house rent . Seems he is enjoying the begging , opening new new moniker to beg . He used to be justin559

Some people just use themselves to judge others. For instance, before this lockdown started,my husband and I were always shopping at least twice in a month. We had alot to spare. But now it is two months plus, I have started reducing the rate of eating at home. My husband is a not a a man who will go and spend all his money outside on women. But presently things are not the way it used to. I am married for two years now with a child. It is not easy this period. The op case might have increase. The op might really be suffering. You can't tell what he/she might be going through. Life is in stages,we are all in phases. My prayer is God blessed me so that I can be a blessing to others.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Continue To Bear This? When Will This Thing Stop? by Billionsclub: 1:34pm On May 09, 2020
Franklinking:
2119047200 UBA bank

I know life is not easy, it is really difficult especially this time. Even my friends in other parts of the world are not finding it easy. I called my friends in France some days back he has been complaining. I am sorry. Although it may look suspicious that you open another new account. But I will still give you a benefit of doubt. Because when the strong wind of life blow in place like naija, it can make you do what you don't want to do. There is hope. Just keep believing. All these will become a story someday

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Continue To Bear This? When Will This Thing Stop? by Billionsclub: 1:36pm On May 09, 2020
Franklinking:
2119047200 UBA bank
Franklinking:
2119047200 UBA bank

I know life is not easy, it is really difficult especially this time. Even my friends in other parts of the world are not finding it easy. I called my friends in France some days back he has been complaining. I am sorry. Although it may look suspicious that you open another new account. But I will still give you a benefit of doubt. Because when the strong wind of life blow in place like naija, it can make you do what you don't want to do. There is hope. Just keep believing. All these will become a story someday
Re: How Can I Continue To Bear This? When Will This Thing Stop? by majamajic(m): 2:00pm On May 09, 2020
Julietsim:

Some people just use themselves to judge others. For instance, before this lockdown started,my husband and I were always shopping at least twice in a month. We had alot to spare. But now it is two months plus, I have started reducing the rate of eating at home. My husband is a not a a man who will go and spend all his money outside on women. But presently things are not the way it used to. I am married for two years now with a child. It is not easy this period. The op case might have increase. The op might really be suffering. You can't tell what he/she might be going through. Life is in stages,we are all in phases. My prayer is God blessed me so that I can be a blessing to others.

Listen I do not stop u from sending him money ,

But some are taking advantage of this period to ripe off others , this guy has like 3 different monikers begging money with different stories and issues , all of them new.
But nothing stops u from sending him oooo
Am just trying save the innocent givers from giving the wrong person.
This period we all need money , but should we all turn to beggers , of course no ! One guy here was using pics of a family to beg as his current condition, until one guy burst him , meanwhile this same picture has been online since 5yrs ago. If u really hungry , u will beg with your real moniker , if u have shame to go get a new 3 or 4 different monikers to beg , it's scam ! If u beg for 10k and u get it don't come again next week for 20k , it's wickedness !

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Continue To Bear This? When Will This Thing Stop? by Julietsim: 4:20pm On May 09, 2020
majamajic:

Listen I do not stop u from sending him money ,

But some are taking advantage of this period to ripe off others , this guy has like 3 different monikers begging money with different stories and issues , all of them new.
But nothing stops u from sending him oooo
Am just trying save the innocent givers from giving the wrong person.
This period we all need money , but should we all turn to beggers , of course no ! One guy here was using pics of a family to beg as his current condition, until one guy burst him , meanwhile this same picture has been online since 5yrs ago. If u really hungry , u will beg with your real moniker , if u have shame to go get a new 3 or 4 different monikers to beg , it's scam ! If u beg for 10k and u get it don't come again next week for 20k , it's wickedness !

Have you ever imagine if the op is saying the true? The best and the worst place to be is on nairaland where we have mixture of different people. I created a story about my life and people started saying it was fake. I had to check comments to pick advise from people. Because so many irrelevant reactions. I still believe there are good advisers on nairaland because my husband has been transformed after that advice. I will say the testimony here someday. But some fellows will say it is fake. I will always give people the benefit of doubt

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Continue To Bear This? When Will This Thing Stop? by majamajic(m): 5:02pm On May 09, 2020
Julietsim:

Have you ever imagine if the op is saying the true? The best and the worst place to be is on nairaland where we have mixture of different people. I created a story about my life and people started saying it was fake. I had to check comments to pick advise from people. Because so many irrelevant reactions. I still believe there are good advisers on nairaland because my husband has been transformed after that advice. I will say the testimony here someday. But some fellows will say it is fake. I will always give people the benefit of doubt

Pls do as u want , thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Continue To Bear This? When Will This Thing Stop? by Nobody: 3:52pm On May 11, 2020
missjekyll:

If it is impracticable and unsustainable for them, why do they expect it to be OK for everybody else?
Are they not the people recommended 2 weeks isolation government people traveling between states?
They see how the rule can frustrate people in going about their personal business. They should not be making and enforcing rules that they cannot obey themselves.
After all they are more likely to be infected than the average people person (assume the hoax virus actually existed).

(1) (Reply)

Women Taking All The Job Available / How Do I Convince My Mom / Help, My Wife Has Been Stealing Money From Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.