Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet (1261 Views)

Man Unable To Marry His Benue Girlfriend With ₦600,000 As Her Family Wants ₦1.2M / 600 South African Girls Aged 9 And 10 Gave Birth In 2020 / Why Are People Protesting In France But No Protest In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by KiNg0G: 10:05pm On Apr 15, 2022
I pity nigerias, I was expecting a massive protest on our streets nothing yet.. everyone just in their house grumbling... and complaining..

imagine you having #1000 and buying kerosene out of it.with a whole #600.... just to be able to prepare rice.
hope #400 will be enough to get the other stuffs?

That's why I don't pity poor people...they can't speak up for themselves.. that's why when they die like fowl in the streets, because of hunger.....it doesn't bother me.. especially the old ones....

4 Likes

Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by Kriss216: 10:07pm On Apr 15, 2022
Buhari will handle security
Osinbajo will handle economy.

Kerosene is at #600... same person handling the economy still want to contest for President cheesy

Funny enough, some urchins are still supporting him..

Buhari and Osinbajo are failures! Tinubu also.

9 Likes

Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by frozen70(f): 10:10pm On Apr 15, 2022
KiNg0G:
I pity nigerias, I was expecting a massive protest on our streets nothing yet.. everyone just in their house grumbling... and complaining..

imagine you having #1000 and buying kerosene out of it... just to be able to prepare rice.

That's why I don't pity poor people...they can't speak up for themselves.. that's why when they die like fowl in the streets, because of hunger.....it doesn't bother me.

So you expect a hungry man to come and start protesting in an empty stomach

People are no longer using kerosene since it's more expensive than gas

They use other means, even fire wood
Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by richeeyo(m): 10:14pm On Apr 15, 2022
We don't use gas daily because of the careless ones at home
14k 3months kero
Now 23k
We still even happy say we see buy grin grin grin
Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by meetme01: 10:17pm On Apr 15, 2022
KiNg0G:

imagine you having #1000 and buying kerosene out of it.with a whole #600.... just to be able to prepare rice.

That's why I don't pity poor people...they can't speak up for themselves.. that's why when they die like fowl in the streets, because of hunger.....it doesn't bother me.

When the money in circulation is gotten through fraud and illegal means, you don't expect the citizens to protest. They believe fraud money will certainly come sometime soon. One sister, friend or uncle will send a token to keep body and soul today.

That's the ripple effect of corruption that is facing us. Assuming the money was gotten through hard work and legal means, the government will be held responsible for every kobo spent.

Imagine, Buhari campaigned using removal fuel subsidy is his manifesto. 7yrs and winding up, nothing has been done but another 4trillion was approved for same manifesto mantra.

The 4trillion will be siphoned and used for campaign. Nothing will still happen. Those who think Nigeria will collapse due to inflation, it won't. It will collapse when nations and organisations borrowing us stop doing such. That's where those old mofos get their source of income. They are not learned nor have any iota of 21st knowledge which I difficult for them to earn legitimately.

2 Likes

Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by KiNg0G: 10:26pm On Apr 15, 2022
meetme01:

When the money in circulation is gotten through fraud and illegal means, you don't expect the citizens to protest. They believe fraud money will certainly come sometime soon. One sister, friend or uncle will send a token to keep body and soul today.

That's the ripple effect of corruption that is facing us. Assuming the money was gotten through hard work and legal means, the government will be held responsible for every kobo spent.

Imagine, Buhari campaigned using removal fuel subsidy is his manifesto. 7yrs and winding up, nothing has been done but another 4trillion was approved for same manifesto mantra.

The 4trillion will be siphoned and used for campaign. Nothing will still happen. Those who think Nigeria will collapse due to inflation, it won't. It will collapse when nations and organisations borrowing us stop doing such. That's where those old mofos get their source of income. They are not learned nor have any iota of 21st knowledge which I difficult for them to earn legitimately.
The way the youths came out during end sars protest... if all the old mother's and father's came out this time around for kerosene #600 per liter as suicidal won't the government take them seriously.... this nigeria like so...it's our old parents the problem... they keep on blaming the youths.... but ask them... what they have done to make their voices heard nothing.....

3 Likes

Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by Mindlog: 10:53pm On Apr 15, 2022
The effects of learned helplessness.

1 Like

Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by Truvelisback(m): 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
U guys asked for Change and Buhari has brought the Change. And don't forget, the change hasn't finished because he is still there.

2 Likes

Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by drmikeadams(m): 10:55pm On Apr 15, 2022
Kriss216:

Kerosene is at #600... same person handling the economy still want to contest for President cheesy

. Lol
Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by Finquas: 10:58pm On Apr 15, 2022
My broda de citizens of this country keeps shocking me. Even me I'm shocking myself cuz I can't believe all of us de buy kerosine 700 naira still de behave normal

2 Likes

Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by Pascopele: 1:28am On Apr 16, 2022
KiNg0G:

That's why I don't pity poor people...they can't speak up for themselves.. that's why when they die like fowl in the streets, because of hunger.....it doesn't bother me.. especially the old ones....

Start the protest, I will join you.
Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by Beremx(f): 9:01am On Apr 16, 2022
There’s no protest because minority of Nigeria use kerosene. They have no voice to protest

2 Likes

Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by KiNg0G: 9:03am On Apr 16, 2022
Beremx:
There’s no protest because minority of Nigeria use kerosene. They have no voice to protest

who tell you?

people when use kerosene, many pass people when use gaS or diesel...

which minority?...how many people fit comfortably afford 3 square me in this current regime..
talkless to refill gas on. a steady...

girl talk with Sense you hear.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by simpleseyi: 9:44am On Apr 16, 2022
This is another proof that PDP is the worst political group of looters in the world.

As ruling party, they failed. As opposition, they are worse.

Imagine the type of protest that APC would have organized if it were PDP in power and the Economy is upside down like this.

Buhari will not end well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by dreu2fine(m): 11:29am On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:

na only buhari be failure
Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by simpleseyi: 1:07pm On Apr 16, 2022
Kriss216:

Tinubu cannot be grouped with Buhari and Osinbajo. Tinubu helped Buhari and Osinbajo to get a job, will he also help them to do the job?

Tinubu was Lagos governor and from there he developed several leaders across sevetal states, and drew a new plan for Lagos which successive governors sponsored by Tinubu have been following.

Same cannot be said of Buhari and Osinbajo. Stop comparing two idiots to a visionary leader.
Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by simpleseyi: 1:12pm On Apr 16, 2022
dreu2fine:

na only buhari be failure

Osinbajo is the head of the Economic team. He is a monumental failure.

The worst set of people in Nigeria are:

1. Politicians
2. Pastors
3. Lecturers
4. Lawyers

Osinbajo combines the four professions.
Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by KiNg0G: 1:13pm On Apr 16, 2022
simpleseyi:

Tinubu cannot be grouped with Buhari and Osinbajo. Tinubu helped Buhari and Osinbajo to get a job, will he also help them to do the job?

Tinubu was Lagos governor and from there he developed several leaders across sevetal states, and drew a new plan for Lagos which successive governors sponsored by Tinubu have been following.

Same cannot be said of Buhari and Osinbajo. Stop comparing two idiots to a visionary leader.
carry your fûcking campaign tactics of this thread..may amadioha strike you dead....for using this thread to campaign for more hardship..of same wicked set of old men...may it not be well with you.

3 Likes

Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by simpleseyi: 1:16pm On Apr 16, 2022
KiNg0G:

Why are you separating yourself from the poor people you are talking about? Are you not one of the poor masses? We are in it together
Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by simpleseyi: 1:23pm On Apr 16, 2022
KiNg0G:
carry your fûcking campaign tactics of this thread..may amadioha strike you dead....for using this thread to campaign for more hardship..of same wicked set of old men...may it not be well with you.

I need to see your certificate of mental fitness, this is because I cannot be arguing with you now, only to discover later that you have been typing from the psychiatric hospital

Mental health should be taken serious in Nigeria.

Shebi your father too is a Nigerian, tell him to come and contest nah. Abi you know he is incompetent and cannot even manage his family not to talk of managing a Church. You better go and take your drugs before you find yourself nakked at Upper Iweka bridge head
Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by KiNg0G: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2022
simpleseyi:

I need to see your certificate of mental fitness, this is because I cannot be arguing with you now, only to discover later that you have been typing from the psychiatric hospital

Mental health should be taken serious in Nigeria.

Shebi your father too is a Nigerian, tell him to come and contest nah. Abi you know he is incompetent.

people like you need to be killed, instantly for imposing crook leaders on the public again after all the hardship we going through.

I pray na accident go kill you this year... You won't live to see the next election

3 Likes

Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by simpleseyi: 1:36pm On Apr 16, 2022
KiNg0G:

people like you need to be killed, instantly for imposing crook leaders on the public again after all the hardship we going through.

I pray na accident go kill you this year... You won't live to see the next election

When a man sleeps with a woman at the market square at 1PM, the result is a mentally unstable human like this.

Mental health really needs to be taken serious in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by KiNg0G: 1:38pm On Apr 16, 2022
simpleseyi:

When a man sleeps with a woman at the market square at 1PM, the result is a mentally unstable human like this.

Mental health really needs to be taken serious in Nigeria
I don lay curse on you.... it go be like filmtrick... sheybe you dey cross road's regularly?
na only time go tell

1 Like

Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by simpleseyi: 1:41pm On Apr 16, 2022
KiNg0G:
I don lay curse on you.... it go be like filmtrick... sheybe you dey cross road's regularly?
na only time go tell

Whom God hath blessed, no mentally unstable miscreant can curse. It looks like this your mental illness is hereditary and generational.

I just crossed Lagos - Abeokuta expressway now, and the Lord is still with me. He goes before me, goes with me, and goes after me.
Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by Ifakiland(m): 5:55pm On Apr 16, 2022
KiNg0G:

Who still uses kerosene??
Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by dodoatirice: 2:49am On May 04, 2022
KiNg0G:

Use firewood, in this century your broke ass can’t afford gas ode boy
Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by Dollywood(m): 3:41am On May 04, 2022
There are so many things to protest about in this country. The hardship is too much, the people can't protest on an empty stomach and under such a pretty distorting weather. I be feeling the sun getting hotter these days, and the cold getting colder. (Sighs. Breathes it, and Breathes out)
The living conditions in Nigeria is very inhuman, that I have anxiety attacks every 5mins.
Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by KiNg0G: 2:49pm On May 04, 2022
dodoatirice:

Use firewood, in this century your broke ass can’t afford gas ode boy
how you dey enjoy your ban?

when the depression don calm down, you go relax observe life
Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by Nobody: 6:45pm On May 04, 2022
KiNg0G:

grin grin grin
Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by Serial48(f): 9:42pm On May 04, 2022
Dear Kingog,

How are you enjoying your @ Ubaga HK thread closing?

You see, pride goes before a fall, a simple ‘i am sorry’ would have waved this situation. A good thread, but you messed it up because in your head you thought you were a star.. you wanted to do payback with your ubaga thread, but you choosed the wrong monkier and writer. So you see?? He has more readers thN you and they are even dedicated from the look of things because I’ve never seen a thread that absorbed more spam and derailing in my how many years on nairaland!

I hope you’ve learnt a very big lesson and will bounce back and when you do come back, come back with sense and be ready to absorb critic!

From a worried fan
Don’t forget, Pride went before a big fall!
Never forget
Dodoatirice forgive your boy.
Another thing, kingog stop creating multiple monkiers and stop being spammy!

Hakeem i know you on dodo’s thread would you agree with me on this??
Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by KiNg0G: 9:58pm On May 04, 2022
Serial48:
Dear Kingog,

How are yoh enjoying you @ Ubaga HK thread closing?

You see, pride goes before a fall, a simple ‘i am sorry’ would have waved this situation. A good thread, but you messed it up because in your head you thought you were a star.. you wanted to do payback with your ubaga thread, but you choosed the wrong monkier and writer. So you see?? He has more readers thN you and they are even dedicated from the look of things because I’ve never seen a thread that absorbed more spam and derailing in my how many years on nairaland!

I hope you’ve learnt a very big lesson and will bounce back and when you do come back, come back with sense and be ready to absorb critic!

From a worried fan
Never forget

Obinnau

Obinnau

dear moderators, it's not even up to minutes my humble thread was locked, here is one of the same moniker coming here to taunt me to tell you this more than jealousy and envy.

you can see This was all staged by this several monikers, I king0g forever remain loyal to give my fans what they want.
kindly unlock my thread. thanks.

Don't let this evil people kill the arts,.

cc
Slycks
teabing
kenearth50
Sheddy5
lalasticlala
Seun
tahir01
Barrister026
PHEMMY1007 ( m), jydopapa001 ( m), samfrancis1 ( m)
, Blossomstar

you all should help requote till we get their attention,

https://www.nairaland.com/6941785/untold-story-ubaga-hk-yahoo/26
Re: Kerosene 600# Per Liter, Yet No Protest Yet by Nobody: 10:04pm On May 04, 2022
Serial48:
Dear Kingog,

How are you enjoying your @ Ubaga HK thread closing?

From a worried fan
Never forget

Hakem i know you on dodo’s thread would you agree with me on this??
Obinnau
lalasticlala
Seun
kindly look into this, don't let this badbelle people win
please unlock our thread for the op

(1) (2) (Reply)

1st Born In The House, How You All Cope? / Women, Would You Will Ur Estate To Your Husband? / For Those Who Love Deir Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.