Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures (28108 Views)

Burna Boy: I Went To Get A Drink, That's Was Why My Mum Collected My BET Award / "Davido Is A Legend!!!!": Cassper Nyovest Congratulates Davido On BET Award / Chioma Congratulates Davido On BET Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures by mannatech: 11:27am On Jun 25, 2018
WTF undecided undecided

Good he won, but can't he just wear something without a known recreational (date rape) drug name imprinted on it.
Re: Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures by Snow02: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

am not impressed a bit

Who don't know you are incompetent for the award, it only your musical prowess that win this award
what??
Re: Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures by mannatech: 11:29am On Jun 25, 2018
desiigner01:
Representing africa in a positive light
Musically, yes
But that shirt he's putting on portrays him in a bad light

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures by mcstan01(m): 11:38am On Jun 25, 2018
Davido to the world. wink

Re: Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures by Estephanie(f): 11:51am On Jun 25, 2018
This is a scam fellow nairalanders be warned
betty99xxxxxx:
SEE MY ACCOUNT Balance IsWorking For All MTN Sim
Re: Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures by Kobicove(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Why is he wearing an oversized shirt? undecided
Re: Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures by RexTramadol1: 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

am not impressed a bit

Who don't know you are incompetent for the award, it only your musical prowess that win this award
Re: Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures by bigtt76(f): 12:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
Award presented behind the stage angry

GistMore:
GistMore.com

Davido Beats casspernyovest and others in winning the best international act, the Africa category in this year Bet Award, The Best International Act award was televised for the first time this year and Davido won!

BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/davido-poses-bet-award-pictures

Lalasticlala
Re: Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures by Sadiyaene(f): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Wetin concern me with him award tongue non nonsense fellow
Re: Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures by sprints1: 12:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
davido is a legend in Nigeria but he should reduce the intake of weed...its too much o jare...
Re: Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Badb0y4lyf:
David most hard working artist in the industry
where u put oluwaburna
Re: Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures by noah91(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
Even BET has marginalized the Igbos. This is totally unfair and uncalled for. Igbos against the world
Re: Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures by enemmo(f): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yungkid101:
See as people were shouting when they heard Davido nd Tiwa's name during Nomination calling... They really went international. People didn't shout hard when they heard other artists name including when they called Cassper Nyovest and Destruction boyz from South Africa.

Quantity vs quality.

South Africans have the best quality of music in Africa.
Re: Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures by Yungkid101(m): 7:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
enemmo:

Quantity vs quality.

South Africans have the best quality of music in Africa.
Lol keep on deceiving yourself. Even many S.A people love Nigerian songs more than S.A songs. They only prefer their own rap songs better than Naija Hip Hop songs
Re: Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures by enemmo(f): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yungkid101:

Lol keep on deceiving yourself. Even any S.A people love Nigerian songs more than S.A songs. They only prefer their own rap songs better than Naija Hip Hop songs

Okay..if you say so.
Re: Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures by Yungkid101(m): 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
enemmo:

Okay..if you say so.
i meant to type "many" not "any" it was a typographical error
Re: Davido Poses With His BET Award - Pictures by SirBunky85(m): 9:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
I don't wat those dat have bn arguing dat runtowns "mad over u"was a beta hit dan OBOs "if" would say now.davido will still go home with an award during MTV music Africa award come October while run town will still go empty handed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bovi Highlights What Dorcas Fapson Did Right And 'Wrong' / Anna Banner In Hollywood Glam Inspired Photoshoot (Photos) / Burna Boy Makes ‘World’s Sexiest Men’ List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.