Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,842 members, 7,813,837 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics (6717 Views)

Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) / "Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son / Photos Of Soldier Who Died With Ebony Reigns In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by Rachelsblog(f): 5:39am On Jun 25, 2018
Nigeria Music Star Dbanj is Currently Going Through the Toughest Moments of his Life Right Now, After Loosing his First and Only Son, When i First Saw the News I was took Shocked i couldn't even Type anything, Cos we all know how he cherish the little boy.. The Feeling of Loosing a little baby, that is so close to your Heart, Oh, I can't Imagine.

But it has happened, It happened, And the Best we can do right now is to pray for the Family... No blames, No grudges...

In Doing that i Just Compiled Some Memories Taken of the Boy, Before the Heartbreaking Demise, Daniel D'Third Also has an Instagram Account with 14k Followers, May his Beautiful Soul rest in perfect Peace, Amen and Amen..

See the Photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/06/touching-memories-of-dbanjs-son-taken.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by Rachelsblog(f): 5:39am On Jun 25, 2018
More

Re: Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by Rachelsblog(f): 5:40am On Jun 25, 2018
Mordddd

Re: Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by Adaowerri111: 5:54am On Jun 25, 2018
I know say bloggers don get work, just let this tragic incident die Abeg, the trauma is unbearable.

1 Like

Re: Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by cassidy1996(m): 5:55am On Jun 25, 2018
RIP Little one
Re: Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by cassidy1996(m): 5:57am On Jun 25, 2018
Adaowerri111:
I know say bloggers don get work, just let this tragic incident die Abeg, the trauma is unbearable.
bloggers happy for stuff like this, na Dbanj and super eagles get this week

2 Likes

Re: Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by GistMore: 6:00am On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:06am On Jun 25, 2018
Life of a celeb. Opening an IG account for a baby. Na wa sha. Wetin I know �?

RIP Daniel. And the parents should be extra careful when God bless them with another child.
Re: Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by cheddahboy(m): 6:20am On Jun 25, 2018
Dbanj want do Daniel like asahd, may the little soul find peace
Re: Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by RemedyLab: 6:52am On Jun 25, 2018
RIP
Re: Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by jabor4Naija(m): 6:56am On Jun 25, 2018
Dis news is just too sad, i'll never wish dis on my worst enemy.

1 Like

Re: Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by Nobody: 7:02am On Jun 25, 2018
angry A baby needs 2/4/7 care and protection. This could only have happened cos the child was left completely unattended to. Irresponsible parents with no idea of baby care and safety. Probably see him as one of their many awards to snap and showcase to the world.

RIP to the unfortunate kid. Don't even know what to say to Dbanj and wife. Under proper laws, both of them would be in jail without mercy.

1 Like

Re: Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:10am On Jun 25, 2018
all bloggers shld be arrested, tied on an erect bamboo at any public mkt place & BEHEADED! angry
Re: Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by wayne4loan: 8:27am On Jun 25, 2018
Rip king daniel cry
Re: Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by webincomeplus(m): 9:31am On Jun 25, 2018
MichaelSokoto:
all bloggers shld be arrested, tied on an erect bamboo at any public mkt place & BEHEADED! angry
The way you people generalize bloggers can make one puke. Not all bloggers blog about entertainment and news, please. There are bloggers focusing on more serious topics like health, real estate, tech, fashion, business, etc. So, when next you want to vent your anger, direct it at the exact people you're angry with.
Re: Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by falcon01: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2018
Abother place in plateau is under attack lets check it out
Re: Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by Emmiasky(m): 12:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
He's gone and soon will be forgotten, life moves on. wink

If you struggle with admission, please watch this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o0GxWy3acNE&t=77s
Re: Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by Auladimeji(m): 1:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
mtcheeeeew,nothing special about this baby,Isreal kills thousands of kids yearly yet many nation supported it,so what's special about 1 kid dying because of his parent negligence

Re: Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by DanielPat01: 11:04am On Nov 01, 2022
And today we just received a sad new that Davido son is dead. The exact same way Dbanj son died. It too obvious abeg. We aren't kids.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by egbabiekperemo1: 12:25pm On Nov 01, 2022
DanielPat01:
And today we just received a sad new that Davido son is dead. The exact same way Dbanj son died. It too obvious abeg. We aren't kids.

Deep

1 Like

Re: Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by Firstcitizen: 12:28pm On Nov 01, 2022
Adaowerri111:
They are all happy. Some woke up early this morning to do video editing. All to profit from the death of a lovely child. Horrible people
Re: Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics by DanielPat01: 2:59pm On Nov 01, 2022
Firstcitizen:

They are all happy. Some woke up early this morning to do video editing. All to profit from the death of a lovely child. Horrible people

egbabiekperemo1:

Deep

Something is no just right. The introduce water to the kids, the travel shortly after (probably because they don't want to be around when it happens), then the kids got drowned.

How can anyone tell me nobody saw the ball drowning in a house filled with over 20 people.

(1) (Reply)

Lovely Picture Of Linda Ikeji With Her 5 sisters And Brother / Memories Of Chidinma's Death / Dbanj Thrills London At Hackney Weekend 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.