Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:35 PM

Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) (6881 Views)

"Fence Your Pool" - Fans Tell Timaya Following The Sad Occurrence Of Dbanj's Son / Video Of Dbanj Walking His Son By The Swimming Pool / Photos of Dbanj's Son Taken Before He Died, With His 14k IG Account(pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by gidient(m): 11:47pm On Oct 18, 2020
One of Nigerian superstar, D’banj is one of the finest musicians in Nigeria, he has been in the music industry for over 10 years now.

D’banj owns a very expensive mansion in Ikoyi, Lagos State with sophisticated interior and very expensive designs.

See photos below
https://www.gidient.com

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by gidient(m): 11:49pm On Oct 18, 2020

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by Zeezy81: 11:56pm On Oct 18, 2020
Let's call it television mansion

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by Franzinni: 12:00am On Oct 19, 2020
beautiful...

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by izuch(m): 12:07am On Oct 19, 2020
Page!!!
Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by kryptochats: 12:11am On Oct 19, 2020
56 million ? and you call it a mansion ? SMH for naija people .

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by sholatech(m): 12:18am On Oct 19, 2020
Im sure you wanted to type 560 million naira. And not 56 million naira.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 19, 2020
Poverty has done a number ron the youth of this country

Read the comments above and know what hunger and poverty is

Anyways what makes this mansion 56 million? Or you just assumed the tv cost 30 million?

These are very old photos Bros from when he launched this house years ago aren't they?
Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by Gwagone: 12:39am On Oct 19, 2020
undecided
Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 12:46am On Oct 19, 2020
Zeezy81:
Let's call it television mansion
I know I don't have a one room house, but at least I have eyes to see and tell that which I see. This mansion interior is not attractive at all. I didn't even see anything worth jubilating about, maybe the OP should go and get some more pics to see. as for this, it is not what I meant to see while opening this post

5 Likes

Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by GidiCars: 2:54am On Oct 19, 2020
gidient:
One of Nigerian superstar, D’banj is one of the finest musicians in Nigeria, he has been in the music industry for over 10 years now.

D’banj owns a very expensive mansion in Ikoyi, Lagos State with sophisticated interior and very expensive designs.

See photos below

No house in Ikoyi cost ₦56M, they start from around ₦350M.

8 Likes

Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by mayklef(m): 3:28am On Oct 19, 2020
koko master himself....all those years of work really paid off, u deserve the very best of life.....ENDSARS#
Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by NobleAngell(f): 3:55am On Oct 19, 2020
Nice one but I like the interior of my house more. And no, I won't share the photos. I'm not a celebrity.
Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 5:46am On Oct 19, 2020
gidient:

See photos below

I seriously doubt if N56million can buy a mansion in Ikoyi undecided

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by femi4: 5:54am On Oct 19, 2020
NobleAngell:
Nice one but I like the interior of my house more. And no, I won't share the photos. I'm not a celebrity.
Just share the original cups, I want to check something
Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by kokoA(m): 5:56am On Oct 19, 2020
Dude's done well for himself, his house is beautiful but it is far far away from being called a mansion.
Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:57am On Oct 19, 2020
cool
Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by GreaterFuture(m): 6:12am On Oct 19, 2020
He came from a comfortable background, played his way into Fame and money. Dis ones had it good, life has been good to them from the start.

3 Likes

Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by GreaterFuture(m): 6:14am On Oct 19, 2020
I like omotola, her yansh is bigger...
You say and sing simple, mundane rubbish like this, and go on to make millions of dollars, kanye west appears in your Music videos, you become popular very popular in the US... indeed this life no balance

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by ashawopikin(m): 6:14am On Oct 19, 2020
56m for ikoyi?

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by juniorstar(m): 7:18am On Oct 19, 2020
this is no mansion, its a condo
Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by chinwe74548: 7:30am On Oct 19, 2020
Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by davillian(m): 8:01am On Oct 19, 2020
Which kind house u wan buy for ikoyi for that amount ?
Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by daddytime(m): 8:13am On Oct 19, 2020
We refuse to be distracted.

Let's make #EndSARS a catalyst and a precursor to ending the original SARS below
S- Smelly
A- And
R- Rotten
S- System
#ENDBADGOVERNANCE

Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by Sabadon(m): 8:38am On Oct 19, 2020
At least dem no exaggerate the price this time around "like multi billion naira mansion" grin

congrats koko master you did well for urself
Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by RealEzee(m): 10:08am On Oct 19, 2020
56m for ikoyi OP don dey lose focus ooo
U think ikoyi na sango or mowe ibafo ni, at least 300m sef plus enuf begging on top
Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 19, 2020
Nightstalker:
Poverty has done a number ron the youth of this country

Read the comments above and know what hunger and poverty is

Anyways what makes this mansion 56 million? Or you just assumed the tv cost 30 million?

These are very old photos Bros from when he launched this house years ago aren't they?
What are you tryna say now? That the guy is poor right? grin
Maybe the op wanted to sày 560m as the poster before you as said
You will hardly see our celebrities living in that kind of house
Even zlatan that just start his house is estimated around $200,000
So db wey be say na baba hin pass that level
Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by bomasek(m): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2020
House looks kinda small for that amount
Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by Openbusiness: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Bangalee issa big fish
Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by Openbusiness: 1:05pm On Oct 19, 2020
bomasek:
House looks kinda small for that amount
Ikoyi land dey cost pass everywhere for this Lagos.
Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by ZACHIE: 1:21pm On Oct 19, 2020
Op, you be idiota.
From 56m you jacked up this condo to 560m.
konidafune
Re: Check Out The Inside View Of Dbanj’s ₦560Million Mansion In Ikoyi, Lagos (Photo) by bomasek(m): 2:26pm On Oct 19, 2020
Openbusiness:
Ikoyi land dey cost pass everywhere for this Lagos.
I go prefer my villa be that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos: 18+: Guy self-services In Front Of Passenger In VI, Lagos Brings Out His D / See How Much Zlatan Ibile Won After Betting On Anthony Joshua / See How Kim Kardashian Would Look Like If Fat - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.