Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,681 members, 7,809,583 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final - Sports (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final (44917 Views)

Ronaldo Breaks Silence In Emotional Statement After Portugal World Cup Exit / Uruguay Vs Portugal: World Cup (2 - 1) On 30th June 2018 / Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by BoyHuncho(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mayor555:

I have his time this night.

I'll teach him how to read and understand... He no wan wise...
I know him type, even if u bring out all the evidences in the world, he go still follow u argue! I've never heard anybody call Nigeria a Muslim country like WTFFFFF!!!! Even after uploading screenshot evidence that xtians is 0.3 % higher he was still yarning dust grin

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by rentAcock(m): 10:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mayor555:

Hian, I'M not against any religion...
But as you're disgracing yourself, I just thought of showing everyone explicitly.
I insist you need some more education.
You are a hate filled islamophobe. You need to learn tolerance and you need enlightenment.
Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by DrOBD(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
hulk616:
This Ronaldo doesn't do nothing in a match. And that William guy is the slowest player ever. But this is how Portugal usually play and still go far.
Super slow and will always pass sideways or backwards, rarely forward. He plays in slow motion.
Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by joshrare(m): 10:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sahaboi:
last ticket casted...Bleep the over hyped Ronaldo..
Judging from Iranian last game I never expected the Portuguese to defeat them cheaply..... hence I punt x2&u3.5 but those mumu Spaniards couldn't beat Morocco....
So for me it's bleep Costa... lol..... different strokes for different folks.....
Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by taofeeq137(m): 10:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
cyberlordh:
be like �CYBERLORD
I am not in front of a TV right now, but, every body's post makes me feel like I'm watching the match, don't form over seriousness for no reason, not good for your health
Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Mayor555(m): 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
rentAcock:

You are a hate filled islamophobe. You need to learn tolerance and you need enlightenment.

Smiles, Sorry o, I'm not talking against Islam ooo...
I'm only trying to show to the world your high level educated illiteratracy.

You can read and write, but can't comphrend well.
And in Academic parlance, it is the core type of modern illiteracy.
Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mayor555:

Hian, I'M not against any religion...
But as you're disgracing yourself, I just thought of showing everyone explicitly.
I insist you need some more education.
abeg go sleep, no sweat your time to argue.

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by rentAcock(m): 10:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mayor555:

Smiles, Sorry o, I'm not talking against Islam ooo...
I'm only trying to show to the world your high level educated illiteratracy.

You can read and write, but can't comphrend well.
And in Academic parlance, it is called the core type of modern illiteracy.
You are too stubborn to accept facts even when they stare you in the face. You argue blindly like a dyslexic orangutan, but I will be here to enlighten you this night, free of charge.
Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by LordAdamX: 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bahddo:
what theories did they come up with as to why he missed the penalty against Iceland? Mention them.

It's too early to forget how he was slayed on Twitter, dubbed Miss Penalty, saying Ronaldo never misses, and so on. Now you guys are silent. A penalty miss is no longer a big deal.

There is no difference, Messi was anguished after his miss, and accepted the blame. Both fan boys are as bad as each other.

Who said Ronaldo never misses?

And how are Ronaldo fans silent? Ronaldo shouldn't have missed the penalty. It was a penalty that relied on the GK going the wrong way rather than beating the GK even if he went the right way. By his standards, it's a poor penalty.

But I'd rather have Ronaldo play a penalty in a crucial game than Messi. It's as simple as that. There's a reason why Messi fans mocked him as Penaldo; and CR7 fans christened Messi as Missi.

-Lord

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Mayor555(m): 10:27pm On Jun 25, 2018
ebony111:
abeg go sleep, no sweat your time to argue.

Smiles, alright.
Game over.
Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Mayor555(m): 10:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
rentAcock:

You are too stubborn to accept facts even when they stare you in the face. You argue blindly like a dyslexic urangutan, but I will be here to enlighten you this night, free of charge.

Eeya, it's okay .
Game Over.
There's work tomorrow.
Goodnight
Gracias.
Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by janefrances01(f): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ekaka1:

You and this Iran or morroco confusion ehh... grin
hahahahahahaha this is what happened when two matches are watched at the same time
Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mayor555:

Smiles, alright.
Game over.
please do that. Thanks
Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by rentAcock(m): 10:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mayor555:

Smiles, alright.
Game over.
You quitting already? I was about to school you free of charge. Next time don't bite more than you can chew.

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by rentAcock(m): 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Mayor555:

Eeya, it's okay .
Game Over.
There's work tomorrow.
Goodnight
Gracias.

Aww, eyah. Come back for enlightenment sessions tomorrow evening
Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Rollitout: 10:31pm On Jun 25, 2018

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by LordAdamX: 10:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bahddo:
*yawn* Ronaldo has missed more penalties for Portugal despite having played fewer penalties.

That's all the correction I wanted to make. Last week, anyone on twitter who don't watch football would have seen tweets and thought that Ronaldo never misses penalties and Messi never scores.

Big deal about his 4 goals. Kane has 5 goals, and hasn't even played his last group game.

How would anyone who doesn't watch football imagine that Ronaldo has never missed a penalty and that Messi never scored a penalty?

Yea, 5 goals against Panama and Tunisia. Ronaldo's 4 goals were against Spain and Morocco.

Clearly, you are as awful as the CR7 fans you want to criticize.

Well, you can continue, because if Messi doesn't score tomorrow you don't expect the same people you're trolling now not to say anything. Messi fans made trolling CR7 fashionable. You guys should develop thick skin and stop throwing fits because Messi was the subject of trolling.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Bossontop(m): 10:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
karrengold:
sorry bro,not all predictions comes true
Well my dear shït happens......more goals still coming sha

1 Like

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 25, 2018
LordAdamX:

And how are Ronaldo fans silent? Ronaldo shouldn't have missed the penalty. It was a penalty that relied on the GK going the wrong way rather than beating the GK even if he went the right way. By his standards, it's a poor penalty.

But I'd rather have Ronaldo play a penalty in a crucial game than Messi. It's as simple as that. There's a reason why Messi fans mocked him as Penaldo; and CR7 fans christened Messi as Missi.

-Lord

He's called "penaldo" because he's had a large proportion of his goals come from penalties not because he's an expert at it!

8 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Bahddo(m): 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
LordAdamX:

-Lord

Ronaldo is called Penaldo because he has a hunger for penalties which make up a significant portion of his goal tally. He doesn't mind diving to get penalties. He isn't called Penaldo because he doesn't miss them.

Clearly, 'Missi' isn't a fitting name for Messi, given that if they both take the same number of shots, Messi is more likely to score. He has a better goal ratio, and even with free kicks.

6 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by LordAdamX: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
SonOfAfonja:

He's called "penaldo" because he's had a large proportion of his goals come from penalties not because he's an expert at it!

Yes, and he scored a lot of them, else a large proportion of his goals wouldn't be from penalties, would it?

Keep disgracing yourself.

Even if Ronaldo had scored the penalty; you guys would still say it's a fluke goal. There's no pleasing your kind which is why the CR7 fanatics never waste a moment to dish it out hot to you guys. You call him Penaldo, they call your hero Missi. Shey it's balanced?

Why are you guys venting like a kid whose toy was seized?

-Lord

4 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by LordAdamX: 10:52pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bahddo:
Ronaldo is called Penaldo because he has a hunger for penalties which make up a significant portion of his goal tally. He doesn't mind diving to get penalties. He isn't called Penaldo because he doesn't miss them.

Clearly, 'Missi' isn't a fitting name for Messi, given that if they both take the same number of shots, Messi is more likely to score. He has a better goal ratio, and even with free kicks.

And since when did it go against the rule of the game to draw a penalty?

If he is drawing pens and scoring most of them; why is it bothering you guys?

If he draws pen and scores, problem.

If he draws pen and misses, problem. What exactly do you want?

-Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Bahddo(m): 10:56pm On Jun 25, 2018
LordAdamX:

How would anyone who doesn't watch football imagine that Ronaldo has never missed a penalty and that Messi never scored a penalty?

Yea, 5 goals against Panama and Tunisia. Ronaldo's 4 goals were against Spain and Morocco.

Clearly, you are as awful as the CR7 fans you want to criticize.

Well, you can continue, because if Messi doesn't score tomorrow you don't expect the same people you're trolling now not to say anything. Messi fans made trolling CR7 fashionable. You guys should develop thick skin and stop throwing fits because Messi was the subject of trolling.

-Lord
*another yawn* you are boring dude.

The fact is, the world would have gone ballistic if it was Messi that missed this penalty and escaped with a yellow card for elbowing another player.

We all know who the better footballer is, and everyone expects more from him all the time.

5 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by nelsonebby(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
LordAdamX:

Don't mind them.

CR7 also missed a PK in the Euros group stage. He still picked himself back up and went on to score important goals at the knockout stages.

Everything happens for a reason.

Let them continue, CR7 thrives in adversity.

-Lord
fool

Ronaldo didn’t score any goal in the knockout stage.

You fuckss don’t watch football
Y’all are just ass lickers grin

3 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
LordAdamX:

Yes, and he scored a lot of them, else a large proportion of his goals wouldn't be from penalties, would it?

Keep disgracing yourself.

Even if Ronaldo had scored the penalty; you guys would still say it's a fluke goal. There's no pleasing your kind which is why the CR7 fanatics never waste a moment to dish it out hot to you guys. You call him Penaldo, they call your hero Missi. Shey it's balanced?

Why are you guys venting like a kid whose toy was seized?

-Lord

I'm a football fan, not a Messi nor Ronaldo fanatic... And I know the better player, just like so many other legends allude to the fact.

It's nauseating to think ordinary people without an inkling of what football entails, equate Ronaldo to Messi...Messi is far ahead of him, go confirm from Legends of the game

7 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by Bahddo(m): 11:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
LordAdamX:

And since when did it go against the rule of the game to draw a penalty?

If he is drawing pens and scoring most of them; why is it bothering you guys?

If he draws pen and scores, problem.

If he draws pen and misses, problem. What exactly do you want?

-Lord
just so you know, he also is called Divenaldo. The reason why he is called that answers your first question.

The other questions don't make any sense. You are the one that brought up the Penaldo nickname, and I explained how he got nicknamed thus.

5 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by LordAdamX: 11:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
nelsonebby:
fool

Ronaldo didn’t score any goal in the knockout stage.

You fuckss don’t watch football
Y’all are just ass lickers grin

Please who scored the first goal against Wales in the Euros Semi Final?

-Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by jagorinho: 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
SonOfAfonja:

I'm a football fan, not a Messi nor Ronaldo fanatic... And I know the better player, just like so many other legends allude to the fact.

It's nauseating to think ordinary people without an inkling of what football entails, equate Ronaldo to Messi...Messi is far ahead of him, go confirm from Legends of the game
you deserve an oil well!!!

3 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
rentAcock:

A majority of her citizens are Muslims.
u no well at all
Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by LordAdamX: 11:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
SonOfAfonja:

The other GOAT contenders don't think Messi "is far ahead of" CR7. Pele and Maradona are on record for saying they'd rather have Ronaldo than Messi in their team. And Zidane said CR7 is better than him. So if legitimate GOAT contenders have said that, why should I listen to your opinion.

In fact, your "far ahead" statement has exposed the fact that you are a Messi fanatic! No reasonable person says Messi is "far ahead" of CR7!

Moreover, I don't want to debate who is better. Your opinion is your opinion, and mine is mine. At the end of the day you can't convince me otherwise, and I'm willing to bet I can't convince you either.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
megapriest:
You can cry a river for PENALDO tonight as he has recently been crowned MISS PENALTY. for una mind the guy is not human

when it's not your night there's nothing you can do...he should go and watch the Iran captain penalty and see how to play correct penalty.

Portugal is out, Uruguay go fry dem alive. end of the World Cup for una Miss penalty . U think Uruguay ll roast Portugal shey

I know I don touch many nerves.... ee yah
Re: Iran Vs Portugal: World Cup (1 - 1) - Final by sogodihno: 11:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
If football rewards hard work, Morocco and Iran are better off in this group, but then FIFA will do their cheating through VAR.

And to all penaldo and Miss penalty fans, can u guys stop your stupid arguement and let's enjoy world cup in peace. Both your Ronaldo and your messi won't reach final, thank God Uruguay with deal with that overpompus Ronaldo and Nigeria might deal with that dwarf messi.

Nonsense ingredients and fans want to turn our interesting world cup into Messi and Ronaldo, affairs, they both won't move far in this competition, write it down.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Gabriel Jesus Slow Penalty Miss: Fans React (Photos) / Dream Big: Lingard Shares Ronaldo's Then Vs Now Photos / Mikel Obi Baby Mama, Olga Replies A Nigerian Who Advised Her On What To Feed Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.