Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,002 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You (19030 Views)

Ahmadu Fintiri: APC Built Around Only Buhari, They Will Lose To PDP In 2023 / Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by pafo(m): 11:26am On Jun 25, 2018
F*cking asslicker!
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by MikelIbe: 11:30am On Jun 25, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

He made a mistake alright... Don't rub it on his face
It can happen to anybody... It's still happening to people now on the forum...

Yoruba Christians need to wake up and smell the coffee.
The jihad is real... Over 200 Christians killed and nothing happens... Just one herdsman was killed in self defense and people were sentenced to death...
MURIC issued a statement that they must die... Where is Muric today?
I've been observing the massive invasion of Lagos streets by northerners, Malians, Chadians and Nigeriens in literally millions now , courtesy of Buhari deliberate opening of the borders for them. When the rail line to Niger is completed, Lagos demographic composition will be like Kano. Then the real battle begins. Lagos has changed within just 2 years of Buhari tenure.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by Billygee2u: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2018
aolawale025:
How can one allow himself to be used twice?
Thought the man was politically suave. O ma se ooo
a slave will always remain a slave to his slave masters.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by donbachi(m): 11:33am On Jun 25, 2018
Tinubu insulted obasanjo at the just concluded apc convention...but could not mention names of those he claimed asked him not to support buhari..i sorry for him.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by advocatebaba(m): 11:35am On Jun 25, 2018
when evil is been praised it beclouds human moral judgement. politics of tricks and careless utterances, mouth pouring words against those that criticises your governance critically. its a pity Nigeria is in this shamble. regardless of all the happenings praises will still b given instead of criticism. obj messed up big time, he was used and dumped.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by mikaael(m): 11:37am On Jun 25, 2018
Mufasa27:
Zombie way na one way....

Just follow!!!

joro jars joro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by Bodexman(m): 11:37am On Jun 25, 2018
desmond2pk:
Lol. Obasanjo deserves what is happening to him today. It's pay back time.
One by one.

Exactly, he caused all this mess and insults on himself.

He believes no one is better than him. He's the all knowing. He forgot that not everyone can tolerate his pride. He should've retired honourably than doing over sabi everywhere.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by mikaael(m): 11:37am On Jun 25, 2018
Mufasa27:

Just follow!!!

joro jara joro
Mufasa27:

Just follow!!!

joro jara joro
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by zombieHUNTER: 11:38am On Jun 25, 2018
Moneywomen17:
u are right ibo Christians need to wake up too the ibo jews are the problem of the good people of ibo race. God bless ndiobo Christian

Yoruba Christians will not know what hit them
You guys will never relent
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by keneck1: 11:40am On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
please who is tinebu We in the south and east don't even know.

Is he part of the zombies too

Everybody in nigeria knows that buhari going back to daura issa goal so i don't know what this tinebu man is saying
In case you don't know Tinubu is the Jagaban of Africa the man the Almighty used to save our dear country from common thieves and since the Almighty faileth not it will be repeated come 2019 this time around to rubbish hate filled angry, frustrated souls.God bless Nigeria,God bless Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by Moneywomen17(m): 11:42am On Jun 25, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

Yoruba Christians will not know what hit them
You guys will never relent
I just pity ibo Christian the way our Jewish blothers will destroy us it will surprise everybody even our ibo muslim blothers
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by MikelIbe: 11:43am On Jun 25, 2018
I regard myself as a socio-political prophet based on the fact that all predictions I make, come to pass, my friends respect me for this. Let me make another one: Lagos will be like kano in the next 10/years or less. The real invaders are trooping in as okada riders shoe shiners ,pineapple sellers, orange sellers, tea traders etc They are so much in every corner of Lagos streets. More are coming, and they must come before their politicians arrive. Their radical and undiplomatic politians that will use their Federal might to bully Lagos to submission. Then the APC die hard of today will look back and realise the huge mistake they made. Northern invader are coming, I repeat.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by MikelIbe: 11:45am On Jun 25, 2018
I regard myself as a socio-political prophet based on the fact that all predictions I make, come to pass, my friends respect me for this. Let me make another one: Lagos will be like kano in the next 10/years or less. The real invaders are trooping in as okada riders shoe shiners ,pineapple sellers, orange sellers, tea traders etc They are so much in every corner of Lagos streets. More are coming, and they must come before their politicians arrive. Their radical and undiplomatic politians that will use their Federal might to bully Lagos to submission. Then the A.PC die hard of today will look back and realise the huge mistake they made. Nort.hern inv.ade.r are coming, I repeat.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by Torylanez(m): 11:53am On Jun 25, 2018
Pigs and Piglets on Nairaland will be mad at tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by Tonero231: 11:54am On Jun 25, 2018
But, your wife once said that u have been badly treated by this present government. First one was a mistake, I don't know wat to call this journey u are embarking on Mr Tinubu
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by seunjungle1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
I don't blame Tinubu for his 5tupid movement towards securing 2019 election for this 5tupid Buhari. I know he's eyeing Presidential seat which he thinks he can only secure through the partyAPC by 2023 if only he can support Buhari to get to office second term.

If Buhari eventually won come next election who will be APC presidential aspirant in year 2023? Power must shift to southwest within APC and who is the surest person to vine for this? Tinubu!

The only man that may not want to make that happen is been frustrating to leave the party who is Okorocha.

I pity Tinubu for this deadly and evil conspirational against we poor masses, why?

√People are dying day by day but no condemnation from Tinubu..
√Hardship is growing in it strength but no attack from you to condemn this
√Poverty is spreading on our land and people are losing their jobs daily no condemnation

But you're here praising failure president all because of your selfish interest just because your eyeing AsoRock.

Who knows if you will still alive by then!

5tupid Tinubu
5tupud Buhari
5tupid APC!!!
Illusory politicians your days are numbered!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by Ategberoson(m): 12:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
tinubu is just one stupid glutton politician that's praising buhari for his personal ambition

obasanjo too is one of the useless hypocrite politician in this country. he's even worse than buhari in tyrant. I want obj and tinubu to be humiliated soon

having said that, if Nigeria is a sane country, someone like buhari ought not to be in govt talkless of vouching to run for second term. Nigerians citizen is indeed one of the irredeemable ediots in Africa
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by AkupeMBANO(m): 12:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
tinubu is a competent butt licker
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by anigold(m): 12:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

It's only someone from the generation of pigs that will be happy with his killers....
A pig cannot point at one achievement of the person he is praising.... Aside bloodbath and chaos...

A pig is a zombie
lol..chai.. zombie will still support their slave master come 2019..
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by anigold(m): 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

The jihad is real... Over 200 Christians killed and nothing happens... Just one herdsman was killed in self defense and people were sentenced to death...
music ko.. sometimes I feel Nigeria should just divide.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by FA13(m): 12:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

We Christians need to wake up!

The sleep is deep.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by anigold(m): 12:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
LastSurvivor11:
Until Obasanjo show me the 1000 snipers GEJ was training and the millions of dollar power project him n Iyabo the daughter siphoned then there will be no peace for the wicked..

Let's not forget that he helped bring this muderous government in power, a government where fulani herdsmen kill the remaining people hunger is yet to finish..
obj is trying to pay for his sins and mistakes.. if paying for his sins is removal of oga Buhari. Then. So be it.. Tinubu is politician with no conscience even if half of the Yoruba tribe was slaughtered to death by Buhari"s Fulani herdsmen ,he(Tinubu) will still praise and support Buhari..these are the types of leaders we have in Africa..
God please come to our rescue forgive us of our sins..
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by Smooyis(m): 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
God dey shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by hmuhammad(m): 12:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Tinubu has once gain sale his people

SW for buhari.
you want him to sell his people to pigs, ipob or drug barons?
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 25, 2018
zombieHUNTER:
The hottest part of hell is reserved for all those supporting Evil....

Woe to the praise singers of christain killers ...

Can be misunderstood... use killers of Christians instead
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
hmuhammad:
you want him to sell his people to pigs, ipob or drug barons?

hmuhammad?

are u fulani?
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by NdiaraIGBO: 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

You are not from the middle belt
I hate people that lies

I mean lying is one of the prerequisites of being a zombie.... Pathetic

PIG! !!!!!
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by zombieHUNTER: 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

PIG! !!!!!

Pig ridden zombie
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by Galaxyzeus0(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
just speechless
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by Balyz: 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
zombieHUNTER:

It's only someone from the generation of pigs that will be happy with his killers....
A pig cannot point at one achievement of the person he is praising.... Aside bloodbath and chaos...

A pig is a zombie
Hi piggy piggy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku, 40% Of My Cabinet Will Be Women And Youths / Is President Buhari Right About The Nigerian Media? / Eti-Osa: Tribunal Sacks Reps Member Thaddeus (LP), orders supplementary poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.