Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:03 AM

Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You (19028 Views)

Ahmadu Fintiri: APC Built Around Only Buhari, They Will Lose To PDP In 2023 / Atiku Vs Buhari: ‘they Look Like People Coming From Funeral’ – Okupe Mocks Aisha / Kenneth Okonkwo: If South-East Don't Vote Buhari, They Will Be In Wilderness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by Oblang(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
MikelIbe:
I regard myself as a socio-political prophet based on the fact that all predictions I make, come to pass, my friends respect me for this. Let me make another one: Lagos will be like kano in the next 10/years or less. The real invaders are trooping in as okada riders shoe shiners ,pineapple sellers, orange sellers, tea traders etc They are so much in every corner of Lagos streets. More are coming, and they must come before their politicians arrive. Their radical and undiplomatic politians that will use their Federal might to bully Lagos to submission. Then the APC die hard of today will look back and realise the huge mistake they made. Northern invader are coming, I repeat.

What abt the spare part sellers and 2x2 shop owners trooping in everyday?
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by positivethought: 2:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
tinubu might think he is doing obasanjo but this very speech so full of hatred n scorn will certainly come back to hunt him after 2019,he foolishly thinks he is loved n he is influential, let him remember his kind man Abiola.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by hmuhammad(m): 3:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Juliusmalema:

hmuhammad?

are u fulani?
Are you IPOB?
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by MikelIbe: 3:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Oblang:

The spare parts dealers are ready if the seaports are enabled. They won't need to import thru Lagos. Therefore, you can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by MikelIbe: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Oblang:

They wanted to go but u called them Biafrauds and IPODs, so its ain't their fault. They'll keep trooping in. Although u are lucky they are peaceful and progress minded. But those pineapple sellers and okada riders ain't smiling.They'll soon show radicalism in few years to come. They've started doing that in some parts of Lagos ,and they've chased your area boys and Owo da away in many places already.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
hmuhammad:
Are you IPOB?

Answer me first or are u afraid of ur ethnicity.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by UncleJudax(m): 4:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
aolawale025:
How can one allow himself to be used twice?
Thought the man was politically suave. O ma se ooo
Tinubu has no where else to go. Buhari ride or die.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by Ovamboland(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
MikelIbe:
The spare parts dealers are ready if the seaports are enabled. They won't need to import thru Lagos. Therefore, you can't eat your cake and have it.

Many are really dull, the market is right in Lagos and SW, relocate to SE at your peril
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by Oblang(m): 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
MikelIbe:
They wanted to go but u called them Biafrauds and IPODs, so its ain't their fault. They'll keep trooping in. Although u are lucky they are peaceful and progress minded. But those pineapple sellers and okada riders ain't smiling.They'll soon show radicalism in few years to come. They've started doing that in some parts of Lagos ,and they've chased your area boys and Owo da away in many places already.

What is good for the goose is good for the gander. If u keep trooping in from ur village, what's ur problem with others trooping in from their own village too...is it ur lagos?
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by NdiaraIGBO: 6:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
Asiwaju is definitely on NAIRALAND!!!
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by NdiaraIGBO: 6:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
MikelIbe:
I regard myself as a socio-political prophet based on the fact that all predictions I make, come to pass, my friends respect me for this. Let me make another one: Lagos will be like kano in the next 10/years or less. The real invaders are trooping in as okada riders shoe shiners ,pineapple sellers, orange sellers, tea traders etc They are so much in every corner of Lagos streets. More are coming, and they must come before their politicians arrive. Their radical and undiplomatic politians that will use their Federal might to bully Lagos to submission. Then the APC die hard of today will look back and realise the huge mistake they made. Northern invader are coming, I repeat.

Shut up! Na una Lagos? Abi yoruba people complain?
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by MikelIbe: 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Shut up! Na una Lagos? Abi yoruba people complain?
Una son fill the whole of Lagos with shit. Shit jus dey for every where for Lagos. A.b.o.ki shit.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by Spindletop: 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
please who is tinebu We in the south and east don't even know him.

Is he one of the zombies too

Everybody in nigeria knows that buhari going back to daura issa goal so i don't know what this tinebu man is saying

See another zombie from delta. You who is struggling under ibori/uduaghan dynasty. You never know your left from right, son of a jailbird who never go pass asaba or benin. comot for my face mtschew!
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by NdiaraIGBO: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
MikelIbe:
Una son fill the whole of Lagos with shit. Shit jus dey for every where for Lagos. A.b.o.ki shit.

Go back to Igboland na......abi something dey worry you and your people?
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by MikelIbe: 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
NdiaraIGBO:

Go back to Igboland na......abi something dey worry you and your people?
u first go back to ABOKI land.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by NdiaraIGBO: 1:17am On Jun 26, 2018
MikelIbe:
u first go back to ABOKI land.

Rotten IPOB, I am a full blooded Yoruba man. You should keep quiet, refugee tribe from a worthless land.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by KanwuliaExtra: 1:30am On Jun 26, 2018
Who is “they”? undecided
Olofofo! cheesy
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by 7lives: 6:42am On Jun 26, 2018
MikelIbe:

Your Igbo governor agenda in Lagos can no longer be possible with the influx of these abokis and it's paining you.
If you are frustrated by their presence, relocate to your region abi Aboki have over populated that place too.
The funny thing is. unlike you and your people, the Aboki no get long throat, them no dey struggle to claim ownership of Lagos, them no dey make silly request like becoming Governor of Lagos.
So between your people and Aboki, who should we be planning to send packing?.
Re: Tinubu To Buhari: They Said I Should Not Follow Or Support You by 7lives: 6:54am On Jun 26, 2018
seunjungle1:
I don't blame Tinubu for his 5tupid movement towards securing 2019 election for this 5tupid Buhari. I know he's eyeing Presidential seat which he thinks he can only secure through the partyAPC by 2023 if only he can support Buhari to get to office second term.

If Buhari eventually won come next election who will be APC presidential aspirant in year 2023? Power must shift to southwest within APC and who is the surest person to vine for this? Tinubu!

The only man that may not want to make that happen is been frustrating to leave the party who is Okorocha.

I pity Tinubu for this deadly and evil conspirational against we poor masses, why?

√People are dying day by day but no condemnation from Tinubu..
√Hardship is growing in it strength but no attack from you to condemn this
√Poverty is spreading on our land and people are losing their jobs daily no condemnation

But you're here praising failure president all because of your selfish interest just because your eyeing AsoRock.

Who knows if you will still alive by then!

5tupid Tinubu
5tupud Buhari
5tupid APC!!!
Illusory politicians your days are numbered!

Na Tinubu dey frustrate Okorocha?.
Na Okorocha people the frustrate him, typical Igbo sense, make baboon go work make monkey come chop.
As food no dey for PDP again, na do or die for APC in the East now.
Abi you think we no KNOW as the matter dey go?, the sacrifice that Yoruba people made for Tinubu to be relevant, Igbo people can NOT make such so stop blaming the party, blame the East where everybody is an OGA even if they can't FEED themselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is President Buhari Right About The Nigerian Media? / Court Summons Police Over Melaye's Detention. Senator Dino Melaye Shares Videos / El-Rufai: I'm The Governor Of The State; If I'm Not Abused, Who Will Be Abused?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.