Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,461 members, 7,836,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection (34452 Views)

Argentina Fan Shows Off Nigerian Jersey Ahead Of Today's March (Photo) / Angry Fan Set His Nigerian Jersey On Fire (Photos, Video) / British People Blast The Nigerian Jersey (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by BestDealPropert(f): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
Thanks for this.
Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by baronene(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:
Super chickens. Asoebi boys.

Imagine them celebrating a win against common iceland as if it was the world cup final match that they won.

Mediocres. Celebrating mediocrity is what they are good at.

I just can't wait for Argentina to beat and mess up the super chickens tomorrow and end all these nonsense high hopes people are having.

Permutation every world cup. I dey shame for naija.

Argentina 3 or 4 : Super chickens 1.

All of una go hail tomorrow

common iceland that argentina could not win
messi that is far far far far far far far better than musa could not save them.
u lack common brain
ask the person above to sell for you
#colosal congested being

1 Like

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by Ganamustgo(m): 1:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

Imagine them celebrating a win against common iceland as if it was the world cup final match that they won.

I just can't wait for Argentina to beat and mess up the super chickens tomorrow and end all these nonsense high hopes people are having.

I always tell you to take your drugs first thing in the morning so as to avoid relapse of your mental illness.
Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by shoray1704: 2:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
All for the likes ehn?

Deltayankeeboi:

Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by UfuomaUN(m): 3:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

For supporting Arg against your own country you're really lost!

If all the idiots in all the villages came together and formed a village of idiots, In that village of idiots, you'll still be the village idiot! anu ofia
Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by OtunbaJ: 3:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
OtunbaJ:
can u see d effect of INDIA HEM, young man can u stay away from DRUGS
[quote author=correct 1
Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by KingOfAmebo(m): 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2018
AprokoGirl:
@APROKOGIRL

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/12633/different-versions-nigerian-jersey-meme-collection/

cc; lalasticlala

Does @TheMacAnthony own the photos of the meme?...Why is he putting his watermark on the pictures like he owns them?

A thief claiming other people's copyright as his own.
Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by OtunbaJ: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Deltayankeeboi:

If I can advice u pls stay away from DRUGS, is affecting ur sense of reasoning.
Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by jimaglory: 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Our jersey issa Goal

Just learnt Mira Technologies is recruiting. The jobs are for Software Developer (intermediate) and Administrative Secretary/Assistant.

www.miratechnologiesng.com
Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by jimaglory: 6:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
OUR JERSEY ISSA GOAL

Just learnt Mira Technologies is recruiting. The jobs are for Software Developer (intermediate) and Administrative Secretary/Assistant.

www.miratechnologiesng.com
Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by maisauki: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
oboi! ds funny pass esp from number eight
Re: Different Versions Of The Nigerian Jersey - Meme Collection by tafat: 11:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
amen o, we need that win against argentina, betway go come through for boys that day

(1) (2) (Reply)

Caf U23 Championship Qualifier :Nigeria 0 Vs Congo 0 (Live) / Alexis Sanchez Arrives Italy To Seal Inter Milan Transfer (Photos) / Rashford Breaks Silence On Manchester United’s Recent Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.