Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,771 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Brazil Visa Needed Urgently - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Brazil Visa Needed Urgently (1223 Views)

Kenya Visa Needed / Brazil Visa Needed / Egyptian Visa Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brazil Visa Needed Urgently by larryosha: 1:28pm On Jun 06, 2010
[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Brazil Visa Needed Urgently by snowdrops(m): 1:36pm On Jun 06, 2010
what? Blank post.
Re: Brazil Visa Needed Urgently by larryosha: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2010
I have up to 10psports,i realy need the visa within 2wks.If u can,pls drop ur No.
Re: Brazil Visa Needed Urgently by snowdrops(m): 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2010
You have up to ten passports!! Your own passports or those of people you are traficking?
Re: Brazil Visa Needed Urgently by justwise(m): 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2010
larryosha:

I have up to 10psports,i realy need the visa within 2wks.If u can,pls drop your No.

I feel sorry for ur victims, i really wish you tough luck.
Re: Brazil Visa Needed Urgently by member65: 12:36am On Jun 07, 2010
My friend this is not a 419 board or oluwole online. angry
Re: Brazil Visa Needed Urgently by ELDERLAGON: 3:26pm On Jun 07, 2010
I can consult for you if you can pay for my professional service.But note:My service will include and be limited to,vetting of your documents,advising on necessary documents to include to make your application successful,drafting supporting letters and filling the visa application for you.If the applicants do not have their documents intact,please I WONT BE ABLE TO RENDER ANY SERVICE.
Please do drop your contact,cos you are the one that needs help.
Re: Brazil Visa Needed Urgently by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 07, 2010
Hmmmmm. . . . . . . . . .
Re: Brazil Visa Needed Urgently by justwise(m): 12:40am On Jun 08, 2010
ELDERLAGON:

I can consult for you if you can pay for my professional service.But note:My service will include and be limited to,vetting of your documents,advising on necessary documents to include to make your application successful,drafting supporting letters and filling the visa application for you.If the applicants do not have their documents intact,please I WONT BE ABLE TO RENDER ANY SERVICE.
Please do drop your contact,cos you are the one that needs help.

You got no business doing that for any applicant, apart from a child or an elderly person who can't read or write.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Belgium How Is The Economy And How Do You Survive / Theresa May To 'kick Out Foreign Graduates' In New UK Immigration Plans / How To Get A Cheap Flight From Lagos To Winnipeg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.