Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,665 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:44 PM

Guys Can You Marry An Under-graduate That Truly Loves You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Marry An Under-graduate That Truly Loves You (2288 Views)

My Sister Is About To Marry An Osu Man, About To Commit A Serious Taboo / Lady About To Marry An Uber Driver She 'Toasted' After He picked her / 10 Pictures Sex Starved Guys Can Relate To (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Can You Marry An Under-graduate That Truly Loves You by Fesomu(m): 10:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ihatelove:

I admire our mothers
but you hate love
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Under-graduate That Truly Loves You by Ihatelove(f): 4:40pm On Jun 27, 2018
Tajbol4splend:

This your moniker, isinot that they broke your heart like this
Nobody broke my rigid heart
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Under-graduate That Truly Loves You by Ihatelove(f): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2018
Fesomu:
but you hate love
I love me
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Under-graduate That Truly Loves You by Fesomu(m): 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2018
Ihatelove:

I love me
you have to love somebody
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Under-graduate That Truly Loves You by 2buffagain(m): 6:59pm On Jun 27, 2018
chenzen:
ask Goodluck Jonathan if patience is a parasite...lol

She's not?
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Under-graduate That Truly Loves You by Burgerlomo: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2018
Fesomu:
My mum didn't go to university but she's a great wife and mother

God bless you for this comments cool

Re: Guys Can You Marry An Under-graduate That Truly Loves You by phazotron(m): 12:23am On Jun 28, 2018
op are you ok?

Re: Guys Can You Marry An Under-graduate That Truly Loves You by mimimile93: 1:18am On Jun 28, 2018
chenzen:
not so many place love ahead of the core ingredients of choosing a life patner

Is love a logical feeling with targeted conditions

for some guys they prefer a lady that measures up with them by class and status... some wants a lady that shares desame religious denomination... some prefer a lady thats socially active. some prefer a lady that is sexually appealing. some prefer a lady who is societally aware and observant . why some hunt for virgins etc

The big question is...

if a lady meets all the qualities u ll like in a spouse but is an O level WAEC under-graduate but loves u as much as u love her CAN YOU MARRY HER?
ū

Whether she's undergraduate or overgraduate as far as she’s a Nigerian I can not even date her. No Nigerian lady truly loves a guy. They are in there for what they can benefit. Act broke and watch them disappear..
Re: Guys Can You Marry An Under-graduate That Truly Loves You by Jusome: 6:10am On Jun 28, 2018
chenzen:
not so many place love ahead of the core ingredients of choosing a life patner

Is love a logical feeling with targeted conditions

for some guys they prefer a lady that measures up with them by class and status... some wants a lady that shares desame religious denomination... some prefer a lady thats socially active. some prefer a lady that is sexually appealing. some prefer a lady who is societally aware and observant . why some hunt for virgins etc

The big question is...

if a lady meets all the qualities u ll like in a spouse but is an O level WAEC under-graduate but loves u as much as u love her CAN YOU MARRY HER?
ū

I married my wife as undergraduate 3years ago she is waiting for service with 1baby for me
Is ok if u have the financial means is all about choice n preference...no matter the. Circumstances of who u want to marry notting bring Hapiness in marriage more than applying bible principles

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Date These Types Of Guys / Whatsapp Sex Chat Group / Oxlade Sekz Tape Full Video!!! (strictly 18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.