Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

When You Are Called By God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When You Are Called By God (309 Views)

Shepherds are Called To Serve: Strengthen Them In Prayers. / How To Know If You Have Been Called By God / What Does It Mean To Be Called By God's Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Are Called By God by lightblazingnow(m): 9:35am On Jun 25, 2018
Don't rush to open a ministry, a church, a place together people in the name of CHRIST JESUS. Learn to wait upon the lord God Almighty and he will renew your strength.

1 Samuel 2:9 He will keep the feet of his saints, and the wicked shall be silent in darkness; for by strength shall no man prevail.

By your own strength you can't do the work of the Spirit. God Almighty is Spirit and not flesh and blood. The work he's called you to embark is to fish men from flesh and blood into the realm of the Spirit. You are going to need the strength of the Holy Spirit who is God Almighty, the father and son together to accomplish the daunting task.

John 14:21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

You must know and work on your love for God Almighty first before you set out, to begin loving men, or rather put before you begin teaching men to love your God. Maybe you didn't know that the whole essence of the meeting is to teach them to love your God.

Zechariah 4:6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the LORD unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Wait to be endued with power on high,
Acts 1:4 And, being assembled together with them, commanded them that they should not depart from Jerusalem, but wait for the promise of the Father, which, saith he, ye have heard of me. 1:5 For John truly baptized with water; but ye shall be baptized with the Holy Ghost not many days hence.

You must be filled with the Spirit, to be able to carry out the work of the Spirit. If you are not full of the Spirit, I tell you it's a dangerous mission, all the people you will be trying to help their problems will eventually go back to you.

Read attentively the story of Paul apostle

Galatians 1:11 But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man. 1:12 For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ. 1:13 For ye have heard of my conversation in time past in the Jews' religion, how that beyond measure I persecuted the church of God, and wasted it: 1:14 And profited in the Jews' religion above many my equals in mine own nation, being more exceedingly zealous of the traditions of my fathers. 1:15 But when it pleased God, who separated me from my mother's womb, and called me by his grace, 1:16 To reveal his Son in me, that I might preach him among the heathen; immediately I conferred not with flesh and blood: 1:17 Neither went I up to Jerusalem to them which were apostles before me; but I went into Arabia, and returned again unto Damascus. 1:18 Then after three years I went up to Jerusalem to see Peter, and abode with him fifteen days.

Wait for your time.
Re: When You Are Called By God by lightblazingnow(m): 6:42am On Jun 26, 2018
Love you lord Christ Jesus
Re: When You Are Called By God by orisa37: 8:48am On Jun 26, 2018
You become automatically accessible to Grace and atuned to Righteousness and you are Sovereign in Christ Jesus. You are available to run E R R A N D S for God 24/7.
Re: When You Are Called By God by lightblazingnow(m): 11:58am On Jun 26, 2018
Thank you lord

(1) (Reply)

A Clear Message / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/07/18 / Upon How God Love Me I Still Disappoint Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.