Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,001 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

If PDP Years Is The Years Of The Locust, What Do You Call The APC Years - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If PDP Years Is The Years Of The Locust, What Do You Call The APC Years (448 Views)

Funny Meme Of APC Years Of Ruling. / Extreme Poverty Looms As Nigerians Lose 20.9m Jobs In Three APC Years / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If PDP Years Is The Years Of The Locust, What Do You Call The APC Years by RealPhoenix(m): 9:42am On Jun 25, 2018
I've noticed the common trend among the APC leadership, they refer to the 16 years of PDP rule between 1999 and 2015 as wasted years, years of misrule, years in Babylon, years of waste, days of corruption, years of free looting and so many other derogatory names to the admiration of their supporters and silence of Fellow citizens. I've been conscious of politics since the days of Babangida and I want to know what Nigerians would call the only three years the APC has been in the helms of affairs in our nation.
Re: If PDP Years Is The Years Of The Locust, What Do You Call The APC Years by Mogidi: 9:44am On Jun 25, 2018
Years of the evil Fulanis.
Re: If PDP Years Is The Years Of The Locust, What Do You Call The APC Years by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 25, 2018
Eventful years. Both sad and good but we are progressing gradually

1 Like

Re: If PDP Years Is The Years Of The Locust, What Do You Call The APC Years by eyeview: 10:14am On Jun 25, 2018
Apc in just three years can be described as the year of the sword, famine, cankerworm, palmerworm and blood sacrifice

4 Likes

Re: If PDP Years Is The Years Of The Locust, What Do You Call The APC Years by saintkeppy(m): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2018
APC 3years of Wilderness experience to Majority of Nigerians, while the Privileged Political Elites are in Paradise.

2 Likes

Re: If PDP Years Is The Years Of The Locust, What Do You Call The APC Years by Eziokwugbaoto: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2018
Years of the swarming locusts. Sense we not kee me. grin
Re: If PDP Years Is The Years Of The Locust, What Do You Call The APC Years by RealPhoenix(m): 11:21am On Jun 25, 2018
Utthaan4:
Eventful years. Both sad and good but we are progressing gradually
Good morning my northern friend
Re: If PDP Years Is The Years Of The Locust, What Do You Call The APC Years by olavictors(m): 2:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Somehow I think Nigeria is at a dead end with the present leadership.
Re: If PDP Years Is The Years Of The Locust, What Do You Call The APC Years by magoo10(m): 3:43pm On Jun 25, 2018
Apc is the years of the beast

(1) (Reply)

2019: Sowore Visits Computer Village, Promise Twenty-four Hours Power Supply. / 72 Hours To Be Nigeria's President What Would You Do? / Premium Times Apologizes Over "Ciroma's - Miyetti Allah - Retaliation" Post.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.