Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son (44200 Views)

Portable May Face Prosecution, Behaviour Unruly – Police / Blessing Okoro: I Will Commit Suicide, I Rather Die Than Face This Shame / Bernice Burgos In Nigeria For D'banj's Album 'The Kingdom Come' Club Tour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Dollarship(m): 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
If you want to do indoor swimming pool raise your hand cheesy
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by lawlhee: 2:04pm On Jun 25, 2018
heyah. Na swimming pool dey cause wahala like this.
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Saff(f): 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
Diickrider:
angry angry Dbanj and his wife are fools. Who keeps a swimming pool indoor when you have underage kids? They should be jailed for second degree murder. Whipping up sentiments online does not erase the fact that that child was murdered by the foolishness of a parent who thought unprotected indoor swimming pool is a display of wealth and opulence. In countries like Iraq or Vietnam, Dbanj and his wife will be beheaded for this act of foolishness.
I don’t think they intentionally tried to kill their child, common. This is just a case of serious carelessness, we all learn gradually as parents. Parenthood is not something you’ll be perfect at overnight. This is very sensitive, they need to mourn their child in peace and learn from their mistake.

1 Like

Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Ashley86400: 2:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
What would it have cost them to get this. . .

Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by ay4press(m): 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
fool wats d laughin all about
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by epadomo(m): 2:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
Disappointed1:
In an advanced country not Nigerian

Please brothers and sister I need work, I'm not a graduate, but I can read and write but I'm not perfect,

I'm very good in talking to customers meaning I can do any business, if you're running a fashion house, I can work for you also I've ideas for fabrics any kind, I do travel to Aba to buy fabrics, I've idea in everything about tailoring, but I don't know how to sew.

I need work please just to help my mum she tried slot for me, my senior brother is married with kids he can't do it alone.

I'm hard working, in my early 20s from. IMO state

I live in ikotun part of Lagos

I can do any legit job please

Thanks

YOU CAN READ MY STORY HERE
https://www.nairaland.com/4577581/please-bother-needs#68735245

call dis number 08060995086. willing to help
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by mickeymimi: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
D'banj wasn't at home at the time na. Go read full gist at Linda Ikeji blog.
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by OgogoroFreak(m): 3:47pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ha!

I didn't know dbanj son was among those killed in plateau state o. God have mercy!
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by brownhawk: 4:01pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hennepin:
Such a senseless and insensitive post. He wasn't even in the country when it happened. MODs moving nonsense to front page
I wonder o. Nobody seems to be talking of the wife who was God knows where at the time of incident
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Disappointed1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
epadomo:

call dis number 08060995086. willing to help

Bro is it yours or someone else
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by bizzibodi(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
lordtosan:
Can we all stop all this rubbish!! When did we lose our humanity that we cannot see how hard this loss is already bound to be for Dbanj!!

We have all been negligent at some point in our lives. We know that the loss of a thing is much more intolerable than the negligible act that led to it. Let alone the death of a loved one. I can imagine Dbanj feeling terrible and devastated. That's his only son!! His only son!!
Davastated indeed!b4 he was posting pics to make us believe he loves his son..I m begin to suspect him....he knows d trap he set will surely catch a rat...he travel out..so that we will say after all he is not around...such a cute soul I'm davastated,dbanj has broken my � as loving father i will never build a pool in my house even if it is fenced like a � cage.

If you have felt the pain of a break up with someone you truly love, the you should be able to understand that the pain in Dbanj right now eh.... Only God can heal him. And, that pain is enough punishment for whatever negligible act he must have been guilty of. That's painful enough.
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by TheGreatest1: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
When did we become so insensitive as a nation. Some of the comments on this page are a complete disgrace. The painful part is that the same people saying these things will call themselves born again Christians. Is this how Christ would react to the death of a man's only child.
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by GILOSKY(m): 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
omamush:
what nonsense.. in Nigeria or where, the unfortunate incident has occurred, let them mourn their loss in peace.
I tire for dem with stupid law they don't even care the state the family might b at d moment... Rubbish law
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by GILOSKY(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hennepin:
Such a senseless and insensitive post. He wasn't even in the country when it happened. MODs moving nonsense to front page
thank u so much haa haa
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by elijahkayode(m): 5:46pm On Jun 25, 2018
d'banj and his little boy wearing black and passing by the swimming pool that later killed him, omo this video foreshadow everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuMUp5zrTBc

1 Like

Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Lektu3(m): 5:54pm On Jun 25, 2018
what abt herdsmen who will punish them.....nonsense
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by ernieboy(m): 6:19pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hennepin:
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Yankee101: 6:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
Is this person crazy? Sexual offender? Where you study your law from?

Please stop taking every rubbish to front page.

Dbanj was not even in the country
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Alexdachris(m): 7:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
#So sad to hear this bro
Stay safe family...
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Adeevah(m): 8:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
Issa
Lie
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
A family member and his wife lost their kid after 4 miscarriages. They had noticed that the kid was lethargic and refusing food. They went to their GP and were given paracetamol. The GP reckoned it's one of those teething problems which will clear in time. They told the parents to bring him back in if the situation deteriorates.

Less than 12 hours later it did. They rushed to the GP who in turn got them an ambulance to take them to the University Teaching Hospital.

In short the kid died.

As soon as death was pronounced, 5 different agencies of the state went into action. The Police visited their home with search warrants (whilst the parents were still in the hospital). They took records of all the drugs in the cabinet. They took possession of the buggy for forensics analysis. They checked their purchase records and associations to see if they aren't linked to sinister gangs or groups.

The hospital then proceeded to carry out a post mortem.

ALL OF THESE WAS DONE BECAUSE A CHILD IS A SEPARATE LEGAL ENTITY FROM THE PARENTS AND THE STATE OWES THEM A DUTY OF CARE LIKE THEY DO TO THE PARENTS.

In the end, the post-mortem revealed that the child had an infection which ought to have been detected by the GP. So the entire NHS took responsibility. Because of the glaring FAILURE of the state, the parents were given apologies and a tidy 5 figure sum in £££ was awarded to them tax free.

(I asked them to reject it and push the case to court, but the mum told me she has no emotional reserve to go the whole hog and would rather spend time to mourn her baby).

The couple now have more than 2 kids.

WHY WOULD NIGERIA NEVER MOVE FORWARD?

Lack of understanding. And fake offers of empathy. Empathy doesn't mean that you forgo all legal responsibility to one party at the expense of another.

Because someone is a celebrity doesn't mean i owe him anything. He has his FAMILY, FRIENDS AND COLLEAGUES to do that!

If a minor dies in your pool, that NEEDS investigation. The best that will come out of it will be a tweak in the law which will make it criminal to install swimming pools without providing fool-proof health and safety measures.

Because the people involved are DBanj and his wife who are celebrities, we are being asked to forgo the law and 'show empathy'. How stupid? Of course i feel for them. But how do we help prevent future occurrences if we do not investigate what we have now and build structures to prevent?

THIS IS EXACTLY HOW YOU ASSIST THE LAW TO BE BROKEN AND LATER LAMENT 'How did we get here?'.

You have foreclosed ALL other possibilities in a death. All because you want to 'show empathy'.

I just don't know what is wrong with awa pipo. SMH

-Jesse Bay

Concur 100%
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by splashier(f): 12:25am On Jun 26, 2018
Legal punishment kor. when he wasn't even in the country and even if he was, was d baby thrown into the pool or deliberately led to d pool to drown? and it is obvious the baby was well taken care of before the very unfortunate event.
I can't even imagine the pain d mother will b going through now. her first fruit, he wasnt even sick, just a stupid mistake. May God be with her and her hubby through this trying time and help them recover soon.
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by IVORY2009(m): 11:32am On Jun 26, 2018
author=Diickrider post=68804192] angry angry Dbanj and his wife are fools. Who keeps a swimming pool indoor when you have underage kids? They should be jailed for second degree murder. Whipping up sentiments online does not erase the fact that that child was murdered by the foolishness of a parent who thought unprotected indoor swimming pool is a display of wealth and opulence. In countries like Iraq or Vietnam, Dbanj and his wife will be beheaded for this act of foolishness.

Nonsense frm an Unrepentant scammer....
Re: D'banj May Face This Legal Punishment For The Death Of His Toddler Son by TheIjeleNwa: 1:08pm On Jun 26, 2018
IVORY2009:
[b][/b]

Nonsense frm an Unrepentant scammer....
dat moniker is a real scammer #watch

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funke Akindele Does The Zanku Leg Work Dance (Photos) / Simi And Adekunle Gold In Loved-up Photo / Olajumoke Orisaguna Attends Summer Classes (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.