Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,100 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" (21041 Views)

Jerry Kumuyi, Pastor Kumuyi's Son Confesses About His Salvation / Oyedepo: A Believer Behaving Like Mumu In Place Of Authority, This Is Evil Govt / Charley Boy Testifies Of His Salvation At Christ Embassy Abuja Today(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Dongreat(m): 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
Which bible? Same that was written by different set comprising of the catholic and gnostic and not some holy filled long beaded men. Same bible that the verses were cherry picked to favor the priest who feed fat on the sufferings of the mass. Same bible used to perpetuate genocide by the crusaders and their sin absorbed just by the wave of hands by the bishop whom were notorious for hoarding the golds and fine jewelries after the loots.

Now I have a question and if anybody can fully answer I will transfer 40k to your account and I am dead serious.

My question is in the bible, book of Genesis I think, it talked about Adam and Eve who bore only two sons named Cain and Abel. Cain killed Abel and after he was cursed and he went out as a destitute, right?
Then Cain went to the land of Nod and found a WOMAN and she bore him a son Enoch, right?

My question is if Adam and Eve the first and only people created by god only bore two sons then where did the WIFE of Cain at Nod came from?

Answer this question and I will send to your account 40K. Impress me more and I swear with my dad grave to increase the reward to 100k.

Ps: I already know the answer. The question is for the Christians only please. Atheists and Agnostics are exempted as they may already know the answer. Thank you.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by MorataFC: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2018
paxonel:
Big lie!!
where are scriptures?

This oyedepo sef grin grin

Na way to tell people say if them nor pay tithe them go miss heaven na him dey so grin
smh
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Olujoe1(m): 1:07pm On Jun 25, 2018
HigherEd:
TheVictorious I can almost hear Joseph Prince and Wommack rolling their eyes already grin
What's is your opinion on this?
on Wommack go and read the True Nature of God................. You will understand that Not once saved forever saved
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by paxonel(m): 1:08pm On Jun 25, 2018
mikejimm:

It is true my dear. Pls, see Exodus 32:33. Remain blessed!
that was for Israelites of the old covenant, not for today Christians
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Reference(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
uzi01:
Can someone tell this man people are been killed by some terrorist group in plateau

He spoke once and was condemned to face his congregation now you want him back in politics. Ask CAN, they are the political face of Christianity.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Bishop you are 100% correct
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by DavSagacity(m): 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
BigSarah:
cheesy
Only God knows how many times my name has been erased and rewritten
Hmmmmmmm....why not decide and take a stand for God. it can be continually if you take a stand with the Grace of God backing you up.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by TheAngry1: 1:10pm On Jun 25, 2018
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Kennyxton: 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sarkin:
As much as I love you guys, I really don't know why you people contradict yourselves so much and hate people that differ from your ideologies.

Some Christians love this man and his likes more than the way they love Jesus and God.
Even the bible said beware of fake prophets and fake Jews @ revelations 2:9

I keep saying that we Muslims worship the God of Jesus and we aren't complete Muslims if we don't believe in Jesus; as a messenger of Allah.

Don't deceive yourself Senior*_ Pls without offence no Muslim can go to heaven unless they repent and come to the knowledge of Christ* This is a hard saying* No insult* No Offence* Peace

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by gabicon: 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
paxonel:
Big lie!!
where are scriptures?

Na way to tell people say if them nor pay tithe them go miss heaven na him dey so grin

Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire. Rev 20:15

Revelation 3:5 New King James Version (NKJV)
5 He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

3 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Castedguy(m): 1:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
paxonel:
Big lie!!
where are scriptures?

Romans Chapter 11:20-24
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Castedguy(m): 1:13pm On Jun 25, 2018
Sarkin:
As much as I love you guys, I really don't know why you people contradict yourselves so much and hate people that differ from your ideologies.

Some Christians love this man and his likes more than the way they love Jesus and God.
Even the bible said beware of fake prophets and fake Jews @ revelations 2:9

I keep saying that we Muslims worship the God of Jesus and we aren't complete Muslims if we don't believe in Jesus; as a messenger of Allah.

I love you my brother, but our God is not your God.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by paxonel(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
truefact:

If it is a lie, then why worry about so called pastors and Christians doing evil.... This means, once a Christian, one can go on doing all sorts of evil... I rather go with oyedepo than people like you
don't get it wrong!
As a christian you are expected to use your discretion to avoid sin and not to avoid sin simply because you don't want to loose your salvation.
Which salvation that you will loose,
Salvation that was given to you freely ?

Oyedepo must be able joker grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Iykenuwa(m): 1:14pm On Jun 25, 2018
uzi01:
Can someone tell this man people are been killed by some terrorist group in plateau

When he asked you not to vote terrorists, you abused him.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Iykenuwa(m): 1:15pm On Jun 25, 2018
gabicon:

Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire. Rev 20:15

5 He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

God bless you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Boss13: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
HigherEd:
DON'T BE DECEIVED.

Names are being blotted out in Heaven (Book of life) every second.

It's possible for your name to be there today and not be there tomorrow.
It means our names are written in Pencil in Heaven.
Stay on in righteousness for your name to remain there.
If your name isn't there, strive for your name to enter.
Judas' name was there but later blotted out; he became the 'son of perdition'.

Dr David Oyedepo

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1372107036266497&id=444807728996437

Has he gone to heaven before? How come he possess this information? So pencil manufacturers on earth have started exporting services and now export pencils to heaven. These men sha! Na Nigerians dey make dem relevant.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by paxonel(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
DavSagacity:

Where did he mention that if you dont give tithes you will go to Hell ??. must you showcase your hatred for preachers at every opportunity..?.
It's an Andvice. if you like you take it. if you don't like it then you leave it and take a walk.
this is no hatred my friend! The man is just giving wrong advice don't take it grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by SheikhMuniru(m): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
EXACTLY WHILE A MUSLIM CAN LOSE HIS 72 VIRGINS IN AL-JANNAL
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by ollah2: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
Dongreat:
Which bible? Same that was written by different set comprising of the catholic and gnostic and not some holy filled long beaded men. Same bible that the verses were cherry picked to favor the priest who feed fat on the sufferings of the mass. Same bible used to perpetuate genocide by the crusaders and their sin absorbed just by the wave of hands by the bishop whom were notorious for hoarding the golds and fine jewelries after the loots.

Now I have a question and if anybody can fully answer I shall transfer 40k to your account and I am dead serious.

My question is in the bible, book of Genesis I think, it talked about Adam and Eve who bore only two sons named Cain and Abel. Cain killed Abel and after he was cursed and he went out as a destitute, right?
Then Cain went to the land of Nod and found a WOMAN and she bore him a son Enoch, right?

My question is if Adam and Eve the first and only people created by god only bore two sons then where did the WIFE of Cain at Nod came from?

Answer this question and I shall send to your account 40K. Impress me more and I swear with my dad grave to increase the reward to 100k.

Lol, you don't know bible is full of inonsistencies. They would rather do follow follow than ask logical and critical questions and those that choose to ask are labelled satanic and devilish. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by CodeTemplar: 1:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
paxonel:
Big lie!!
where are scriptures?

If he does not preach outright salvation u guys complain now he is preaching it and you still twist it into tithe payment.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by ollah2: 1:22pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kennyxton:

Don't deceive yourself Senior*_ Pls without offence no Muslim can go to heaven unless they repent and come to the knowledge of Christ* This is a hard saying* No insult* No Offence* Peace

Yayyy!! The heaven is made for Christians alone cos it was created by a christian God. So the billions non Christians are hell bound. Wow!! Your brain is pretty dead
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by paxonel(m): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2018
Castedguy:

Romans Chapter 11:20-24
this is not scripture good enough to support oyedepos assertion

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Sarkin: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
Castedguy:

I love you my brother, but our God is not your God.
OK. You have your "God" and we have ours and that's the God of Jesus.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by ollah2: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Boss13:

Has he gone to heaven before? How come he possess this information? So pencil manufacturers on earth have started exporting services and now export pencils to heaven. These men sha! Na Nigerians dey make dem relevant.

Oyedepo is a workaholic that manages three jobs simultaneously. He is a pastor on earth, manages the heaven to know those that comes in and leave and he also the manager of hell fire.

Kudos to the man

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Sarkin: 1:26pm On Jun 25, 2018
Kennyxton:

that's what your pastors have been saying, so I'm not surprised you'll make such naive comment also.
We'll see about that later na..
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Billygee2u: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
loveformercy:
Oyedepo is 200% right...All these please ooh you can "continue in sin that grace may abound" messages from grace preachers will make you take sin lightly; fornicate & shout grace, do ashawo & shout grace, masturbate & shout grace, collect bribe & shout grace, sleep with your fiance & shout grace...

Romans 6:1-4 "Shall we continue in sin that grace may abound? God forbid!"

He that committed sin is of the devil. If you die in sin right now, you are going to hell fire life. You think God is your tom boy where you will sin anyhow & use praises to cover it up...

If you sin without repenting immediately, you are heading to hell
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Compliance(m): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
Interesting, which sin is now greater than the blood of jesus? Can a sin now undo the salvation bought by the blood of Jesus? When did sins become more powerful than the blood?

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by abbeyty(m): 1:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
These people that so much love heaven but don't want to die
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by aikhimself: 1:35pm On Jun 25, 2018
HigherEd:
DON'T BE DECEIVED.

Names are being blotted out in Heaven (Book of life) every second.

It's possible for your name to be there today and not be there tomorrow.
It means our names are written in Pencil in Heaven.
Stay on in righteousness for your name to remain there.
If your name isn't there, strive for your name to enter.
Judas' name was there but later blotted out; he became the 'son of perdition'.

Dr David Oyedepo

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1372107036266497&id=444807728996437

Oyedepo is a lying devil making people doubt their salvation. I advice you guys to listen to the truth in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hycjHApNNOM
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by paxonel(m): 1:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
gabicon:

do you realize what oyedepo says?
He is saying that Names are being blotted out in Heaven (Book of life) every second.

EVerÿ SECOND ?

Ahhhhhh!!! grin grin grin

Which scripture
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by mukthar2000(m): 1:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
Peter Ovie Akus Wrote:
Going by the recent utterances of Bishop David Oyedepo, it is clear that both him and his church are now suffering from the unintended effects of the anti-corruption war.
First, he said that if it be the will of God, then Nigeria should break up.
Second, he proclaimed that Buhari's government has failed.
Now, He indirectly referred to Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo as a "Mumu".

For many years, as someone born, bred, and buttered in charismatic circles, I have often wondered about the logicality of a Church owning private jets and other multi-billion naira assets without being able to boast of a single Billionnaire businessman in the church.
How come the Pastor is usually the richest and biggest giver in a church where 80% of it's members are wallowing in poverty?
The recent revelations in court, and in some media houses have revealed the truth.
Many of Nigeria's respected Clergy were actually on the payroll of both the federal and state governments. Pastor Enoch Adeboye of RCCG has been fingered in this scam but he has said through his spokespersons that the money is not given to him personally but to the church.
Daddy Freeze's assertion that a lot of Nigeria's stolen money found it's way into the church is also true.
Recent revelations from the courts have shown that a lot of corrupt money flowed into Nigeria's pentecostal churches.
Remember when Governor Rotimi Amaechi told us that N7 Billion naira was given to the Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN), to secure the support of the Clergy for the PDP in the 2015 elections?
Nobody believed him them. But he was damn right.
Today, Buhari's anti-corruption war has significantly affected the finances of the church contrary to their long-held claims of enjoying divine supplies and living above the economy of the country.
Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor's private jet is now on lease because he can no longer afford to maintain it. Even the Bishop of Ota, is now struggling to complete his 100,000 capacity church, 3 years after he launched it. Secondary school students now go on excursions to the airport to view his jets for a fee so as to raise money to maintain them.
So many churches now have uncompleted church building projects because the looters are no longer "sowing into the work of the ministry like before".

If not for anything, I'd prefer Buhari rules Nigeria for 8 years so that the weaknesses of these churches will be further exposed and hopefully a few would collapse like the wall of Jericho.

Selah!

Peter Ovie Akus
Re: Bishop Oyedepo: "A Christian Can Lose His Salvation" by Laple0541(m): 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
Daddy Freeze pls come oooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram / Christ Embassy Pastor, Chris Oyakhilome In $35million Money Laundering Scam / Fire Breaks Out At Notre-dame Cathedral In Paris (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.