Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,452 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) (32962 Views)

Ogidi Youths Flog Man After He Was Filmed Flogging, Boxing, And Kicking His Mom / Woman Beats Her Husband Mercilessly For Hitting Her / Dad Catches 12-Year-Old Daughter Having Sex, Beats Her Mercilessly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by Yewandequeen(f): 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2018
Spare the rod and spoil the child

1 Like

Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by Baawaa(m): 1:17pm On Jun 25, 2018
In Yoruba land there is this saying "ba mi na Omo mi,ko de inu Olomo".Help me beat my child does not really pleased the mother.
Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by PsiData: 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
This is the old and recognized way we know, a child is a product of the community not just the home, if they have not done this he would go ahead to insult his grandmother and elderly in the street, this would serve as a deterrent, we have too many spoilt brats today all in the name of "don't touch my child I will do the discipline myself" forgetting that your child spends 2/3 of his /her day associating with other kids and people.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by killuminati(m): 1:18pm On Jun 25, 2018
Unemployed youth flogging a disobedient kid.
Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by nobisgod: 1:21pm On Jun 25, 2018
azraeljaheel:
He who is without sin cast the first stone

His elder sister spotted on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 25, 2018
nobisgod:
His elder sister spotted on nairaland

you don smoke grin
Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by enemachris(m): 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nice one from those guys, but the flogging is much. grin
Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:
Spare the rod and spoil the child

Good

Then spear the kid and kill the child abi.... undecided
Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by nenedima(f): 1:29pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nice but the woman should pray he doesn't run away from home....
Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by boolet: 1:30pm On Jun 25, 2018
I like this.

1 Like

Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by zoghys: 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
beat some sense into him, and he would be better for it. Just one of those things that is missing in our nation right now, so call youth acting like they got no sense.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by micflo28(m): 1:31pm On Jun 25, 2018
When poke turns to punch. Good one. Later, we will be hearing headlines like "Son kills Mum during a misunderstanding". If you feel you are man enough, pack out and go and live under your own roof, else, respect your parents who still feed and shelter you.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by Yewandequeen(f): 1:32pm On Jun 25, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Good

Then spear the kid and kill the child abi.... undecided

despite all the cane my dad flogged me I never died. Made me better. Have you heard of where child is flogged to death before by parent? I mean beating to correct your child.Not the psycho or depressed one oh or the transferred aggression type parents.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by wwwmaster: 1:38pm On Jun 25, 2018
It's high time we start flogging those disrespectful kids on Nairaland too.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by peacengine(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
Good. I trust mothers from SS.Those women are men in disguise. If you see a woman call police to arrest her son, check well, she's from Niger Delta

2 Likes

Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by degamemaster(m): 1:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

He was dealt with by the "Association of Concerned Youths"

A welcome development if you ask me.... wink

My dear, it's a welcome development but if only the youths can surmon courage and grab all these politicians dealing with us and give them some youthful caning, I think our country will be a bit better.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:
despite all the cane my dad flogged me I never died. Made me better. Have you heard of where child is flogged to death before by parent? I mean beating to correct your child.Not the psycho or depressed one oh or the transferred aggression type parents.

Don't get it twisted... Discipline a kid ain't bad.... But com'on when it becomes somthing you do all the time... All na to flog flog and flog Mehn the kid will just adjust to it and Na you as the parent go tire... what am trying to say is only canes don't bring up a kid the right way... Tlc too goes a long way..

Ever heard the saying WHEN THE SLAVE GETS USE TO THE SUFFERING THEN THE MASTER IS IN TROUBLE
Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by Sadiyaene(f): 1:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
Charity begins at home
Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by Yewandequeen(f): 1:45pm On Jun 25, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Don't get it twisted... Discipline a kid ain't bad.... But com'on when it becomes somthing you do all the time... All na to flog flog and flog Mehn the kid will just adjust to it and Na you as the parent go tire... what am trying to say is only canes don't bring up a kid the right way... Tlc too goes a long way..

Ever heard the saying WHEN THE SLAVE GETS USE TO THE SUFFERING THEN THE MASTER IS IN TROUBLE
this kid being flogged sure has been doing it all these while and his cup was full,that was why he got the beating of his life. I am certain this occurrence will caution him each time he wants to be rude to his mother or anyone else. Moreover the beating isn't everyday na. grin

2 Likes

Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by linkszelda: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
They should be ready to flog every boy in Edo oo.. Because disrespect is in their DNA (follow come)
Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by francisduru: 1:48pm On Jun 25, 2018
Ajeku iya tongue
Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by perryy(m): 1:49pm On Jun 25, 2018
kalvoken:
wrong move, this might make him grow wide!

Wrong! I'm from Edo. I can categorically tell u that since I was flogged in 1980, I never dared look into my mummy eyes till date. The holding and pinning no be here oooooo

1 Like

Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:
this kid being flogged sure has been doing it all these while and his cup was full,that was why he got the beating of his life. I am certain this occurrence will caution him each time he wants to be rude to his mother or anyone else. Moreover the beating isn't everyday na. grin

Yeah will caution him like you said.... But won't stop him from doing it again...

If they flog that dude like dat everyday swear down he'd be dead by now smiley

I feel you tho....
Growing up you know what my grams does,,, she na matron so whenever I and my brother does something bad omo na naval room for satelite town Ojo we go spend night... Better beating but that only made us worst like soliders on drills...

So when we got to ss class if we fvck she'd call one bros like that to flog cry us then at night invite us to her room... Preach to us pray with us.... Which actually worked.... With time we dropped our nonchalant rebellious attitudes...

Nobi say now man no still rugged ooooo... Because once a goat always a goat grin cheesy
Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by kalvoken(m): 1:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
perryy:

Wrong! I'm from Edo. I can categorically tell u that since I was flogged in 1980, I never dared look into my mummy eyes till date. The holding and pinning no be here oooooo

because it worked for you doesn't mean it will work for others. you ve never jam a stubborn person. you would think he's possessed.
Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by fowlyansh181(m): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
Truthfully some kids deserve this , but in a well developed country, child service would swing into action, arrest them mom and those that partook in the kid’s flogging and the kid taken away from her mom
Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by Yewandequeen(f): 1:57pm On Jun 25, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Yeah will caution him like you said.... But won't stop him from doing it again...

If they flog that dude like dat everyday swear down he'd be dead by now smiley

I feel you tho....
Growing up you know what my grams does,,, she na matron so whenever I and my brother does something bad omo na naval room for satelite town Ojo we go spend night... Better beating but that only made us worst like soliders on drills...

So when we got to ss class if we fvck she'd call one bros like that to flog us then at night invite us to her room... Preach to us pray with us.... Which actually worked.... With time we dropped our nonchalant rebellious attitudes...

Nobi say now man no still rugged ooooo... Becaue once a goat always a goat grin cheesy
lol. Yesteryears there was good discipline but nowadays parents barely discipline their wards.
Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by EVILZIMBO: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
noblealuu:
Community flogging no bi hear o.

Imagine being flogged by some random guyz who are high on dope... shocked
DAAAAMMMMNN shocked
Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 25, 2018
Yewandequeen:
lol. Yesteryears there was good discipline but nowadays parents barely discipline their wards.

Sister no time jae.... Every soul tryna make money now... Kos the default mentality now is when money comes every other thing follows.... If you busy chasing money what time would you have for yourself talkless of your kids.... And nanny or house help whatever they call em these days na scam... Once you as the parent is out of the house them too don pursue their own cause lol cheesy

So Na God Las Las dey raise pikin grin cheesy
Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by greggng: 2:03pm On Jun 25, 2018
The best news to come out of Nigeria. Reminds me of the good old days....not all this endomie children of nowadays you can even tongue lash

1 Like

Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by Yewandequeen(f): 2:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
azraeljaheel:

Sister no time jae.... Every soul tryna make money now... Kos the default mentality now is when money comes every other thing follows.... If you busy chasing money what time would you have for yourself talkless of your kids.... And nanny or house help whatever they call em these days na scam... Once you as the parent is out of the house them too don pursue their own cause lol cheesy

So Na God Las Las dey raise pikin grin cheesy
lol
all is well.

1 Like

Re: Youths Flog Boy Mercilessly For Insulting His Mother In Edo (VIDEO) by Olanipereku(f): 2:11pm On Jun 25, 2018
i was stubborn during my teenage years but i never insulted my mother grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

An Awkward Moment At The Office Today / Churches And Wedding Wahala. What Is Your Take On This? / Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.