Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:00 AM

Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano (32998 Views)

I Won’t Quit New Marriage, Woman Who Married Daughter’s Boyfriend Vows / Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo / Woman Quits Job To Become 1950s Housewife Because "Husbands Should Be Spoiled" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by dre11(m): 7:59am On Jan 25, 2023
A drama played out in Rano Local Government Area (LGA) of Kano State after a woman, Malama Khadija, dissolved her own marriage and married her daughter’s suitor.

The incident happened after the daughter, Aisha, rejected her suitor, with the mother saying it was not prohibited in Islam.

Earlier, the woman’s relatives told Freedom Radio that they were accusing the Hisbah Commandant of Rano LGA of marrying off their daughter without their consent and that they didn’t even know where she was.

But speaking to Freedom Radio also, Malama Khadija said she was healthy and hearty and that she was living happily with her new husband.

She explained that after realising that her daughter decided not to marry the man, she felt that both of them should not lose him and so she decided to contact his family, adding that she was as beautiful as her daughter.

She said, “I didn’t do it with ignorance. I contacted clerics and they said it is not prohibited. When I contacted him, he agreed, but my parents and relatives refused to do the marriage rites. That was why I decided to go to Hisbah and we are happily married now.”

Malama Khadija’s uncle, Abdullahi Musa Rano, said they refused to allow her to marry the man because she deliberately dissolved her first marriage in order to marry her daughter’s suitor who was not qualified to be her husband.

He explained that, “She mounted pressure on her husband to divorce her just to marry the man. We can’t do this shameful thing in our family which was why we refused to join them in marriage. We are not happy with what Hisbah did and we are reporting to bring out our daughter. We want the general commandant and the state government to look into the matter.”

When contacted, the Hisbah Commandant, Ustaz Nura Rano, said only the state command of the board had the right to speak on the issue.

Contacted, the state’s General Commandant of Hisbah, Sheikh Harun Ibn-Sina, promised to investigate the matter.

https://dailytrust.com/woman-quits-marriage-marries-daughters-boyfriend-in-kano/

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:10am On Jan 25, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Omihanifa: 8:16am On Jan 25, 2023
She will still leave the marriage again and jump to the next man with cash. One dick no dey satisfy hausa woman.

120 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by sweetonugbu: 8:18am On Jan 25, 2023
Date one and get one free,DOGOF.

41 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by God1000(m): 8:21am On Jan 25, 2023
Hmm, this is unheard of

She's shameless

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by oz4real83(m): 8:22am On Jan 25, 2023
This story looks like a fabricated one even though it is funny cheesy grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Wawelexy(m): 8:38am On Jan 25, 2023
We want the general commandant and the state government to look into the matter.”

To look into which matter? So Kano state government would leave issues like insecurity, unemployment, etc and be meddling with issues of two adults who wants to enjoy nacking. I think that family are all high on meth... grin

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by VeryWickedGoat: 8:42am On Jan 25, 2023
I want to relocate to Kano.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Shalommy(f): 8:54am On Jan 25, 2023
Naso aboki them dey marry after them go born pikin like duckfowl. Na them they cause hardship for this my country. Chaii angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 25, 2023
Divorce in the north is something else

7 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Richy4(m): 9:47am On Jan 25, 2023
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

My most favorite/ amusing Part of the Gist

"She explained that after realising that her daughter decided not to marry the man, she felt that both of them should not lose him and so she decided to contact his family, adding that she was as beautiful as her daughter."

The guy na George Clooney, Brad Pitt abi na Prince King charles? wetin I dey read so

24 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by SodiumValproate: 9:52am On Jan 25, 2023
grin

2 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by iiifedimma(f): 11:25am On Jan 25, 2023
Really

3 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by STEWpid(f): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2023
Chai..

Mama body still dey move gan..

She needs the Gbola in her oily dome.

Eternal hullabaloo in that family.

8 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by merits(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2023
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Benniemann(m): 11:26am On Jan 25, 2023
Crazy nonsense are happening indeed
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:27am On Jan 25, 2023
Which kind madness is this?

2 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Adesina18111(m): 11:28am On Jan 25, 2023
To do what sir?...werey cheesy angry grin

VeryWickedGoat:
I want to relocate to Kano.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by CalabarPikin: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2023
grin

Women supporting women

3 Likes

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Omooba77: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Lepon02: 11:28am On Jan 25, 2023
Alhamdullilah.
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by GoalGetter120: 11:29am On Jan 25, 2023
🤣😂
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by princeade86(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2023
Hmmmm
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by oluseyiforjesus(m): 11:29am On Jan 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Chibuike94(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2023
Wahala can never finish in this obodo world,,,what's so special she might have seen
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Klington: 11:30am On Jan 25, 2023
Women will disgrace you shocked shocked shocked

Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Kingluqman(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2023
grin
Re: Woman Quits Marriage, Marries Daughter’s Boyfriend In Kano by Chibuike94(m): 11:30am On Jan 25, 2023
Lol where this ogbeni from again
CertifiedUrchin:
What siofra and Pocohantas can do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Day-old Baby Found Inside Uncompleted Building In Ondo (pictured) / South African Man With 4 Wives Who Wants Other Men To Be Polygamous (Pics) / Friday Fried Rice And Peppered Chicken With Step By Step Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.