Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,583 members, 7,820,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches (33940 Views)

2023 FIFA Women’s World Cup: Round Of 16 Fixtures Confirmed (full List) / Nigeria To Play Argentina In FIFA U20 World Cup Round Of 16 / Barcelona Have Won Just 3 Matches In The UCL Since Messi Left (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches by ItzBIM(m): 4:06pm On Jun 25, 2018
9jvirgin:
Permutation and Combination, Probability and Forecasting, all game of chance grin

When I talk of Soccer at work, my colleagues here think I have a problem sad as a matter of fact, they look at me like an uncivilized fellow. cry

What they are concerned about is Superbowl, NBA draft, Steven Curry, Lebron James etc. What do I do
Move to Nigeria
Re: 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches by CtrlA(m): 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches by Maket: 4:09pm On Jun 25, 2018
Benfaco:
Nigeria to draw with Argentina
Senegal to draw with Colombia
Belgium beats England
Iceland to draw with Croatia
Sweden draw with Mexico
Portugal to trash Iran grin

Like for Musa. Share for Messi grin

The way we are hailing Musa is the way he will receive condemnation at any slightest mistake. May God help him to deliver if not he will know Nigerians don't smile with you when you failed.
Re: 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches by Jarus(m): 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2018
lilfreezy:

Yeah right! The same Iran that Spain struggled to beat 1 nil

Draw is still enough for Portugal.

Iran are stubborn but don't win against big guys.

Argentina also beat them 1-0 in 2014 and Nigeria played goalless with them.

They are stubborn to beat but not to the extent of slaying giants.

Name any high profile non-Asian team they have beaten since their resurgence.
Re: 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches by lovemoi2(f): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2018
9jvirgin:
Permutation and Combination, Probability and Forecasting, all game of chance grin

When I talk of Soccer at work, my colleagues here think I have a problem sad as a matter of fact, they look at me like an uncivilized fellow. cry

What they are concerned about is Superbowl, NBA draft, Steven Curry, Lebron James etc. What do I do
hehe no mind those amerikis grin grin
Re: 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches by kinggSamuel(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2018
Koolking:
You failed to mention Group E

Brazil 4pts
Switzerland 4pts
Serbia pts 3

If Brazil lose to Serbia in their next game, they are out

brazil will not lose to serbia. Didnt u see the way brazil pressured costa ricas defence and eventually won them and costa rica is a better team to serbia. Common sense.
Re: 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches by majamajic(m): 4:37pm On Jun 25, 2018
Benfaco:
Nigeria to draw with Argentina Senegal to draw with Colombia Belgium beats England Iceland to draw with Croatia Sweden draw with Mexico Portugal to trash Iran grin

naijabet will appreciate is u go this with 1k and become a millionaire
Re: 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches by sammirano: 4:39pm On Jun 25, 2018
Benfaco:
Nigeria to draw with Argentina - undecided
Senegal to draw with Colombia -- unlikely
Belgium beats England -- impossible
Iceland to draw with Croatia -- are you kidding me.
Sweden draw with Mexico -- possible
Portugal to trash Iran grin-- possible.

Re: 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches by Koolking(m): 4:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
kinggSamuel:
brazil will not lose to serbia. Didnt u see the way brazil pressured costa ricas defence and eventually won them and costa rica is a better team to serbia. Common sense.

Jarus:

If Switzerland loses too, Brazil goes through.

In any case, Brazil wont lose to Serbia.

I hope so. Football is full of surprises.
Re: 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches by Burger01(m): 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2018
9jvirgin:

What are concerned about is Superbowl, NBA draft, Steven Curry, Lebron James etc. What do I do
...and Tom Brady grin
Re: 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 25, 2018
Benfaco:
Nigeria to draw with Argentina
Senegal to draw with Colombia
Belgium beats England
Iceland to draw with Croatia
Sweden draw with Mexico
Portugal to trash Iran grin

Belgium can not beat England. Stop underrating the three lions.
Re: 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches by jimaglory: 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2018
This is a match am anxiously waiting to see, i pray Nigeria comes out victoriously

Just learnt Mira Technologies is recruiting. The jobs are for Software Developer (intermediate) and Administrative Secretary/Assistant.

www.miratechnologiesng.com
Re: 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches by jbtobsyn(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
Giddymoney:
grin

How Buhari will welcome Naija at the airport after Argentina match
That is how your parents gi welcome you back home after wasting years in university.
Re: 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches by jbtobsyn(m): 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2018
Giddymoney:
grin

How Buhari will welcome Naija at the airport after Argentina match
That is how your parents will welcome you back home after wasting years in university.
Re: 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches by Litmus: 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2018
Nigeria will have to be pretty poor tomorrow, unlucky or at the end of poor officiating not to defeat Argentina.
Re: 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches by Worldbest281: 6:22am On Jun 26, 2018
Senegal vs Colombia will be do or die game
Re: 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches by mhizcassidy001(f): 8:27am On Jun 26, 2018
I FEAR FOR THAT MATCH O
but by GOD grace NIGERIA will surely win
tho i like messi but he his not a NIGERIAN
Re: 5 Most Anticipated World Cup Round 3 Matches by Horus(m): 8:16am On Jun 28, 2018
Today is Senegal vs Colombia

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kamaru Usman Knocks Out Jorge Masvidal, Retains UFC Title (Photos, Video) / Top 10 Highest-paid Players Yet To Play This Premier League 2018/19 Season / Mikel Obi, His Twins And Babymama Go On Road Trip (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.